TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't be surprised, but I am totally blown away....

We asked Billie what was the lowest point for her over this past month. Her response: when the investigation turned to her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, the only suspect named in the case of her missing daughter.

Well, if this just don't take the proverbial cake.

I'm with you PM, I'm not surprised, but @ the same time, I'm still completely outraged.

As usual, BD's thoughts & feelings are with her lover.

I'm sure that will try to be spun........but after awhile and all the spinning, all ya got is one tangled mess of webs. And BD appears to be caught right in the middle.

It it the longest she has gone without seeing her daughter...
Always about Billie...
Nothing about what Hailey may be going through...
Billie needs to get a clue, think before she speaks, it is not helping.

teh, you are asleep on the job ..*THUD for teh

Well, if this just don't take the proverbial cake.

I'm with you PM, I'm not surprised, but @ the same time, I'm still completely outraged.

As usual, BD's thoughts & feelings are with her lover.

We KNEW that...so why are we shocked?..wishful thinking maybe?

It it the longest she has gone without seeing her daughter...
Always about Billie...
Nothing about what Hailey may be going through...
Billie needs to get a clue, think before she speaks, it is not helping.

Or maybe she has a clue and this IS her thinking before she speaks. Now THAT'S a scary thought, isn't it?

I'm sure that will try to be spun........but after awhile and all the spinning, all ya got is one tangled mess of webs. And BD appears to be caught right in the middle.

Oh yeah it will! Here and by her..so I'm going to bed before I get a TO...for real this time unless wonderella comes across something else before I hit post!

yes, spun. As in 'oh, obviously she meant other than that little girl not being in the house' or something to that effect.

I'm just going to have to add my :eek: to the pile.

For me - it's because she's just so blatant about it. She spins everything - except her feelings for SA.

I think that's the only time she tells the unvarnished truth - when she talks about how she feels about SA.

Very sad.

Very disturbing.

Billie needed a spokesperson, or a stand-in mom, to speak for her a long time ago, she is just not getting it.

I admit I'm torn. When BD's actively trying to deflect attention from SA, I'm praying that she'll tell the whole truth and nothin' but the truth. But when she actually professes the truth, it's too much for me.

Moral of the story - Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it!

Thought I'd share this from the KTXS website:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26631180/detail.html

With all due respect to BD...Did I read that last sentence correctly???
I just spewed diet coke all over my screen!

We asked Billie what was the lowest point for her over this past month. Her response: when the investigation turned to her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, the only suspect named in the case of her missing daughter.

HAD TO READ THAT AGAIN;:eek:

Billie needed a spokesperson, or a stand-in mom, to speak for her a long time ago, she is just not getting it.

IMO, she never got it. Even before Hailey went missing. That's why we are sitting here.

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- It's now almost a month since Hailey Dunn went missing and her mom, Billie Jean, is starting to demand answers.

Billie Dunn's growing more frustrated, she tells us this past week has been especially hard because it marks the longest she's ever gone without seeing her daughter but she's trying to stay optimistic.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26631544/detail.html

I'm sure LE is equally frustrated. They have been looking for answers also.

The first 48 hours are the crucial hours. We are 30 days later.

30 days........wow. And on that depressing note, maybe tomorrow guys, maybe tomorrow. G'nite.

Thought I'd share this from the KTXS website:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26631180/detail.html

With all due respect to BD...Did I read that last sentence correctly???
I just spewed diet coke all over my screen!

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum

Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message She Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

She was our North, our South, our East and West,
Our working week and our Sunday rest,
Our noon, Our midnight, Our talk, Our song;
We thought that love would last for ever: We were wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

So sorry Hailey - you deserved so much more......

FWIW, Keep in mind that the reporter's question isn't in quotes. We have an overview of what was asked to Billie....not the EXACT question that was asked of Billie.

I suspect that it was MUCH closer to: "SINCE HAILEY HAS GONE MISSING, what has been the lowest point for you?"
When asked that way, it eliminates Hailey being the answer.....and, technically, after Hailey going missing, the second worse thing is that someone she had been with for 3 years, someone she loved and trusted, is now named a suspect in her daughter's disappearance and is acting suspiciously. That's true.....and that would be MY second lowest moment, too. I'm not saying that it would be any better as a stranger abduction....but knowing that I brought this person into my daughter's life, into her home.....well, it would be devastating.....especially when coupled with the fact that we KNOW he no longer has her. At least with a stranger, there's a chance Hailey could still be alive. imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998