MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks to me like summer/winter clothes separated and ready to be switched out.

In the crib though? It seems so cold, but maybe they were tidying up for the camera crew.

ETA: IrishMist's explanation seems to make much more sense.

This is dedicated to those of us who have been here most of the day.LOL

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::runaway::panic::pullhair::slapfight: :bigfight:

:deadhorse: :anguish:

You forgot to pour the wine lol.

How do they know it was her making the call and not the person who took the phones? tia

Yeah, couldnt it have been the kidnapper testing the phones on the counter to see if they work?

I saw the parents on Good Morning America this morning and their explanation of being badgered by police and then saying they just couldnt take any more questioning made sense to me. The police twisted it to say they are not cooperating anymore. If they are not involved, this is just sad , they both said on the GMA show they understood why they are being looked at but they felt like the police are not considering anyone else.

Everyone in the family seems more worried about defending than finding, IMO...

Thanks for the pictures momtective-everything looks like it is packed up ready to go???? This is a little strange to me.

I'm thinking the storage boxes and the tub were placed in the crib by LE when they were searching the house. But why would they do that? Why wasn't the crib sheet taken into evidence and tested for DNA?

To heck with the baby monitor. Tell us if the report you called someone at 2:30 is true.

kcpolice Kansas City Police
Amber Alert! Lisa Irwin has 2 bottom teeth, sm bug bite under L ear, beauty mark on R outer thigh, and currently has a cold with a cough.
4 Oct

And, to me, this is indicative of attentive parents; the fact that they know there's a bug bite under the baby's left ear.

If the window was not the point of entry and was not tampered with, why was it open when Dad got home?

good question-wish I knew the answer-I personally would NEVER sleep with a windows open now a days

So, correct me if I am wrong. Lisa and one other child are the father's. Lisa and one other child are the mothers. The father and mother have lived together in that house for just a year. My question is what about the other parents? Who are they, and where are they and have they been investigated? I am just asking. tia
That's what I was trying to get at earlier. Who are they and have they been interviewed.

Was the picture of the bed made AFTER the child disappeared? If so, how could she have been sleeping in that bed? It's full of stuff! I thought perhaps it was an earlier picture, before Lisa was born and they were just putting things away in the nursery. I noticed a swing there and I think she is probably too big for the swing now. Not in age, but in size. However, I could very well be wrong about that.

Closing thread, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7201544#post7201544"]MO MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

REALLY? When you saw Debbie sob this morning and beg everyone to please help out, please drop her off anywhere that's safe, we want and need her back everyone misses her, it seems to you she's more worried about defending than finding?

Wasn't that yesterday morning? Much has changed since.

Missing Christopher Abeyta kidnapped from crib in 1986 never found. Family endured much scrutiny and LE formed a myopic view early on that it had to be the mom which hindered the investigation. Family cooperated and took polygraphs. Mom also failed the polygraph. Once she failed, LE didn't investigate other viable leads. Family did their own investigating and believe they know who took Christopher. Christopher was never found and the family continues to search for their son even 26 years later. Recently upon the family's persistance the new Detectives working the case have agreed to a cold case review. Go to www.findchristopher.com for case information and information on his facebook page.

We experienced firsthand what it is like to wake up to an empty crib and even being accused of involvement, then the empty feeling of not having LE's help! It is a nightmare that no one should ever have to endure. Christopher is 1 of 12 infants in the U.S. whose case is considered a stranger abduction and has not been solved. Would like to have a thread started to hear comments/brainstorm. Can answer questions.

That's what I was trying to get at earlier. Who are they and have they been interviewed.

You know I have asked this question twice and it is just ignored. What's up with that? I definitely think it is something to be looked at. Who are these people and what is their lifestyle? Nothing reported about that as far as I know. It sounds like a revenge kidnapping to me. jmo

Missing Christopher Abeyta kidnapped from crib in 1986 never found. Family endured much scrutiny and LE formed a myopic view early on that it had to be the mom which hindered the investigation. Family cooperated and took polygraphs. Mom also failed the polygraph. Once she failed, LE didn't investigate other viable leads. Family did their own investigating and believe they know who took Christopher. Christopher was never found and the family continues to search for their son even 26 years later. Recently upon the family's persistance the new Detectives working the case have agreed to a cold case review. Go to www.findchristopher.com for case information and information on his facebook page.

We experienced firsthand what it is like to wake up to an empty crib and even being accused of involvement, then the empty feeling of not having LE's help! It is a nightmare that no one should ever have to endure. Christopher is 1 of 12 infants in the U.S. whose case is considered a stranger abduction and has not been solved. Would like to have a thread started to hear comments/brainstorm. Can answer questions.

There is a thread for this case where it can be discussed: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40177&highlight=Christopher+Abeyta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado