Found Deceased FL - Hannah Zehner Brim, 23, Gainesville, 19 Jan 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Hannah Zehner Brim
bilde

GPD hunts for missing woman

Gainesville, Florida -
The Gainesville Police Department is asking for help finding a missing Alachua County woman Friday.

Hannah Zehner Brim, 23, was staying at the Florida Motel, 2603 SW 13th St. She contacted her family Jan. 19, the last time the family heard from her.

jannah.jpg

Brim’s car and phone were also missing from the motel. She owns a silver 2003 Toyota Camry.

Brim is a previous drug user, according to officials. She is possibly five months' pregnant and the police believe Brim is involved in prostitution.

https://www.facebook.com/tallie420

https://www.facebook.com/GainesvillePolice/

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20160129/articles/160129615?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

How sad this beautiful woman's life is like this.
Hope she is found safe and can straighten herself out for her and her child

Saw this in the local paper. Hope she's found soon and safe.

According the video:
They arrive at 8:00 a.m. He exits the driver side and walks into the Alachua Court Services Day Reporting office. While inside she moves the vehicle and parks it one space over. He is on the phone while walking out of the building at 8:42 a.m. He initially walks away from the direction the car is parked, walking a distance of about three of four parking spaces, then turns back toward where the car is parked. He gets off the phone as he approaches the car (which is now somewhat out of sight) and then the video ends.

It looked like he was walking up to the passenger side of the vehicle. Since she was last seen in the passenger side, it seems he must have had her move back over so he could drive. I'm just speculating since the police aren't showing what happened after he approached.

Today's Gainesville Sun Newspaper and also now on the Jacksonville News4Jax channel 4 report. Apparently, Hannah was last seen sitting in the passenger seat of a man who is now incarcerated due to Domestic Violence charges not related to Hannah. Very worrisome.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20160204/ARTICLES/160209838?tc=cr

Perusing through social media offers very worrisome insight as well and it doesn't have to do with the man last seen with her.
Maybe there's something Armas is hiding, but maybe not.

After doing a criminal records search in Alachua County - I saw nothing about prostitution, but what I did see was alarming.

---Served with a protection order, charges stemming from violation of protection order, battery, domestic battery, aggravated battery-deadly weapon, and more.

VERY INTERESTING - She was most recently charged with property damage/criminal mischief the month before she went missing. She disappeared two days before her court date.

Can't help but wonder two different things here:
1.Could she be missing on her own accord?
2.Would someone else not want her to show up to court that day?

Very VERY worrisome on many levels.

I'm most certain you and I noticed the same thing - assuming you were further alarmed at some things around the first week of the year.

I edited my post above to include what I came across in the criminal records search.

By the way, if you (not you specifically, but for anyone that searches) don't use her first name and only the surname Brim, you'll find there's more than one Brim with a criminal history...

I'm most certain you and I noticed the same thing - assuming you were further alarmed at some things around the first week of the year.

I edited my post above to include what I came across in the criminal records search.

By the way, if you (not you specifically, but for anyone that searches) don't use her first name and only the surname Brim, you'll find there's more than one Brim with a criminal history...

Yes. The records and her husband's social media.

She looks like she has a young child and the news reported that she may be 5 months pregnant so that makes me worry for the innocents. How sad.

So sad...a gorgeous young mom with a beautiful baby boy, and seemingly nowhere to turn. I don't have a good feeling about the outcome of this one, and it is truly heartbreaking :(

Wooded area searched for missing Gainesville woman
23-year-old last seen with man now in jail on domestic battery charge

Eight agencies are searching a wooded area near U.S. 301 and State Road 26 in Alachua County connected to the disappearance of 23-year-old Hannah Brim.

Gainesville Police, the Alachua County, Clay County and Jacksonville sheriff's offices, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Council are among those involved in the search Thursday morning.

th

Nelson Armas

News4Jax was told the last person to see Brim was Nelson Armas, 28, who has a history of domestic battery and is currently in the Alachua County Jail on a domestic battery charge unrelated to the disappearance of Brim.

Brim was last seen on Jan. 19 riding in a vehicle driven by Armas.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/florid...d-area-searched-for-missing-gainesville-woman

A recovery operation, and forensic evidence leads them to believe she is deceased.
How sad!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back