NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt there was a shortage of people who would've liked to.

Whoops--did I just type that out loud?
I am a Christian but I sure don't know how I would act if I were left alone with EB for just:furious: a few minutes:furious:

"She [EB] was charged with obstruction of justice after police said she admitted to writing a phony ransom note."

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25564797/detail.html

I understand fully that the family alleged that AB tried to run them off the road. I understand fully that a warrant was taken out for the incident. All I wanted to know was if EB was with him in the car when this supposedly took place??? And someone answered that question for me in an above post.

My point is she didn't admit to obstruction even though she admitted to writing the note. That is what LE charged her with. She can argue she didn't know that would hinder the investigation because the note had a motive to scam the boss. I don't believe that. Since they were together in this incident, I have to wonder where Zahra was when this happened.

AB was held for 1.5 days, certainly long enough to obtain one while he was being held.

lol..........well EB has been there long enough to have had several......but that does not mean either one of them has.

Wait, BS saw Zahra on Thursday? I wasn't aware of that. Are we sure it was the Thurs. just prior to the fire?

No, she did not see her the Thursday before. I think you are thinking of the other sister or BB. BS had not seen Zahra for 7 months (I think that is the right number of months, but it was a LONG time.)

No, she did not see her the Thursday before. I think you are thinking of the other sister or BB. BS had not seen Zahra for 7 months (I think that is the right number of months, but it was a LONG time.)

A "neighbor" told one of our local posters that BS had told her she had seen her the week before. We all questioned if it was right.

The address listed on the report where he was living, look at where it is in correlation to the map posted in quote by netsluether #297

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...e=35.88947031,-81.45769038,34941.88,0,2.585,0

Look and zoom in on the B..ignore A I was checking that area out....the B is where AB lived when he was charged with communicating a threat and assault with a deadly weapon What is next to it? Yeah the old shack from post 297 quoted link

The sad truth is there is no telling how long Zahra has been missing. LE has even backed up the date again since the furniture store lady, which left us wondering if there was some concern with the right date they said they (furniture store) saw her.

The info about thursday 10/9 came from a local here who had talked to a neighbor and that neighbor had said she had talked to the sister and that is what she was told.

Alrighty - here are criminal record screenshots for both Bakers.

ATBaker Criminal Records

http://www.wikiupload.com/cxySvYZb

EABaker Criminal Records

Part 1 (1991 - 2001)
http://www.wikiupload.com/G5LMklkF

Part 2 (2001 cont'd - 2010)
http://www.wikiupload.com/EHEzcJ6V

Part 3 (Found add'l records 1990-1993)
http://www.wikiupload.com/SxO9WjsG

Spreadsheet (Sortable list of EB's criminal records)
http://www.wikiupload.com/2oZ0wfvo

Is it possible to determine where all these alleged offenses took place by pinpointing them on Google Maps to see which area they seemed comfortable with writing worthless checks. Probably too much work for someone to do but if someone has the time it would be appreciated TIA

From my own research years ago, most places would not accept checks or would charge a surcharge for doing it. Also I believe if they are habitual check writers they are probably writing them a few days before pay day to get through the week. I didn't notice any dates each alleged offense happened though.

Although it can not be used during trial, I wonder if EB has been asked to take a polygraph? Given her history of telling untruths, it would seem like something LE would like to do, considering she is "cooperating" with LE, per their own admission.

I have wondered if they BOTH had or offered poly's.

OK, so today I hear that EB supposedly has taken two poly's and failed. AB has taken one and passed. But, of all of the information I have gathered, this one is the one I am the least confident in telling you all about. Yes, it is 2nd hand, but a reliable source. But, it was said so nonchalantly, that I wonder if they really paid attention when they were being told the information??

Lol, yeah. It's not a low-bandwidth adventure to download EB's rap sheet.

Lol, yeah, but I was marvelling at your supremely organized sleuthery!

Yeah, though, it's a little rainy here, and my connection is a bit in-and-out, so having a hard time downloading...

Still working on the mattress aspect.

Still trying to get confirmation on when the "new" mattress came into the house. Not really concerned at this point whether they bought it, borrowed it, stole it or were given it. I'm just looking for some report as to when it got into the house.

I have seen the 7th, but all I know for sure is that it made its way into the house before 10/9.

Anyone have more details?

The info about thursday 10/9 came from a local here who had talked to a neighbor and that neighbor had said she had talked to the sister and that is what she was told.

There are two sisters, BS and AB. I had heard that BB was also calling herself, or alluding to being a sister, but she was a removed relative by marriage only. AB perhaps?? Was it during the balloon release? AB and BS were there I know from the pics. Not sure about BB. She was public enemy #1 for family members when she was getting her 15 minutes of fame talking about Zahra like she was her best friend/family member to every microphone that she could commandeer.

NCMOM is a verified local so she has more freedom to post things she hears.

There are two sisters, BS and AB. I had heard that BB was also calling herself, or alluding to being a sister, but she was a removed relative by marriage only. AB perhaps?? Was it during the balloon release? AB and BS were there I know from the pics. Not sure about BB. She was public enemy #1 for family members when she was getting her 15 minutes of fame talking about Zahra like she was her best friend/family member to every microphone that she could commandeer.

All part of why I think the mattress information is important, because it has the potential to disprove all this. If, and I will say yes until I can find verification, if the mattress was purchased or moved into the house on the 7th, then Zahra was gone by then and could not have been with anyone on that day. That would mean that either the neighbor was just yapping to get attention, or maybe she didn't remember what day she was talking about OR it means that whichever sister said it was not telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater