NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
The address listed on the report where he was living, look at where it is in correlation to the map posted in quote by netsluether #297

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...e=35.88947031,-81.45769038,34941.88,0,2.585,0

Look and zoom in on the B..ignore A I was checking that area out....the B is where AB lived when he was charged with communicating a threat and assault with a deadly weapon What is next to it? Yeah the old shack from post 297 quoted link

So they lived next to the shack that netsleuther posted? Interesting.

NCMOM is a verified local so she has more freedom to post things she hears.

That may be, but I am pretty confident in saying that LE would not want their employees or anyone in the office/station/jail to be disclosing this information. In fact it would surprise me if there govt employees haven't signed confidentiality agreements for this purpose. These leaks from LE and surrounding employees in this case are really troublesome.

Well this is where both were charged with communicating a threat that is why this address was searched by LE. I think this was the first area to be searched and not sure I think they went back too.

No it does not look like thatm it is about 15 minutes away.

I noticed a post about Drag Strip Road having an illegal dump site so I hooped onto Google Street view and in my virtual car went to Drag Strip Road, zoomed out and noticed the old cabin and just thought if there is a dumping ground nearby that maybe this cabin was an abandoned hang out.

I have looked again at the pic of the surrounding areas and even though they are probably old images from Google I am now searching for small fires which might look like obscured camp sites in the bushes in the whole area. Big job but I feel happy looking even if I don't know where to look. :)

Edited:

What I do notice on Christy road is something that looks like a radio tower beyond the yellow gate at Ekard Pl so I am just hovering around Christy Road :)

Lera, I'm confused.
A. shows being 4010 Phillip Ln. is that where he lived?
B. shows the coords of the shack.

That may be, but I am pretty confident in saying that LE would not want their employees or anyone in the office/station/jail to be disclosing this information. In fact it would surprise me if there govt employees haven't signed confidentiality agreements for this purpose. These leaks from LE and surrounding employees in this case are really troublesome.

While I agree that leaks are not the best thing in the world......we have them with every case to one degree or another. Who knows if this even came from LE?

This person is a confirmed source. It is just that with all of the things I have been told have always been fact/time/place answers, and this was more off the cuff and dismissive in manner. Does that explain my doubt at certainty? I was asking a lot of questions and this person was getting tired and annoyed, which I completely understand. I cannot push too far, or they will see it as invasive and threatening. My source is a very loving caring person, and is emotionally invested, as we all are in Zahra's case. The source has also bonded to someone close to this case. Nothing I say at this point will make them believe they should be cautious with their heart and mind. They trust completely. I do not. I hope that makes sense. BTW, just because a person says something and you hear it from their own mouth, doesn't make it true. So, anything you hear said could be considered unconfirmed. I am just trying to shed some light on the inner circle surrounding this case. I am on Zahra's side. NO ONE ELSE'S. Too many adults failed this child. I will not.

No it does not look like thatm it is about 15 minutes away.

I noticed a post about Drag Strip Road having an illegal dump site so I hooped onto Google Street view and in my virtual car went to Drag Strip Road, zoomed out and noticed the old cabin and just thought if there is a dumping ground nearby that maybe this cabin was an abandoned hang out.

I have looked again at the pic of the surrounding areas and even though they are probably old images from Google I am now searching for small fires which might look like obscured camp sites in the bushes in the whole area. Big job but I feel happy looking even if I don't know where to look. :)

Type in your google map this address and see how close it is to that shack:
4010 PHILLIP LANE

Now I am concerned, if that local could contact me I would appreciate it. I could take pics to the neighbor and verify who this "sister" actually is. This "sister" does not want to tick me off.

I'm trying to find where we heard about that. It was either Punk with the Hubble honey, or Sherlock Homey (sp?), I believe. The ones who have been at the search of the house so much.

I'm trying to search, but I'm new and not so good :)

ETA: Yeah, I can't see posts by a search for members. It was one of the photographer locals, I'm sure.

While I agree that leaks are not the best thing in the world......we have them with every case to one degree or another. Who knows if this even came from LE?

I'm also just concerned, even NCMOM doesn't seem that convinced about the info. (correct me if I'm reading you wrong there!). I feel like we shouldn't post 2nd hand information unless we are confident that it's factual.

The old "well, X person said....., but I'm not sure they were telling the truth/paying attention/knew what they were talking about" thing just makes me nervous. It starts out as this and ends up a fact in no time at all.

I'm trying to find where we heard about that. It was either Punk with the Hubble honey, or Sherlock Homey (sp?), I believe. The ones who have been at the search of the houses so much.

ETA: Yeah, I can't see posts by members. It was one of the photographer locals, I'm sure.

IIRC it was punkn who was talking to the neighbor. Could be wrong, but that sounds right.

I'm trying to find where we heard about that. It was either Punk with the Hubble honey, or Sherlock Homey (sp?), I believe. The ones who have been at the search of the house so much.

ETA: Yeah, I can't see posts by a search for members. It was one of the photographer locals, I'm sure.

I think it was Punk, check her statistics and you can see all post by her to find it. I cannot remember what she said exactly but I think she wasn't sure either, she thought it was either BB or BS????

It was PunkNlove, IIRC. While they were out at the house taking pics. The neighbor(w/the binoculars) said that BS had told them(the neighbors) she had seen Zahra the thursday before and we weren't sure if she meant 2 days before she was missing or the week before.

no worries, thought I was losing my mind! (which is quite possible at the moment.)

I had 5 maps open...LOL...I get so bad late at night...but I suffer from insomnia so I'm prone to mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member