GUILTY OK - Three arrested for sex crimes against 13 yo, August 2012

Oh, let them come to the Great Lakes State. I'll be watching.

They fled. How wonderful. I wonder if their victim had a chance to flee. I'm guessing not. Cowards.

If they took the most logical route to Michigan it means they passed here about a mile from my house.

Sometimes I hate interstates.

I kind of think they won't choose the 'logical route.' Do you know the back way?
Do you think they would expect to draw more attention on the interstates? Maybe they're hoping to sort of slink over the state lines.

If they took the most logical route to Michigan it means they passed here about a mile from my house.

Sometimes I hate interstates.

I kind of think they won't choose the 'logical route.' Do you know the back way?
Do you think they would expect to draw more attention on the interstates? Maybe they're hoping to sort of slink over the state lines.
They might have gone north, through Kansas, up through Iowa, and across. There are other ways, but I think they had what seems like quite a head start so the fastest way might have been the chosen route.

WTH is wrong with people?! Seriously, WTH?!

So a woman decides to introduce a 13 yr old into their lil threesome? People will never cease to disappoint me. :(

This really breaks my heart. That poor child. Does anyone know how they knew the 13 year old or how the 13 year old may have known them?

I agree with not my kids posting above...COWARDS!

WTH is wrong with people?! Seriously, WTH?!

So a woman decides to introduce a 13 yr old into their lil threesome? People will never cease to disappoint me. :(

WTH is correct. People will never cease to disappoint you. How sad is that?

From 22 April 2014

A Noble woman was convicted of 20 felony charges relating to child sex abuse Monday in Cleveland County District Court.

Michelle Danae Walker, 45, received a sentence of 35 years in prison for two counts, 20 years for 17 counts and 10 years for one count, records show. The sentences will run concurrently, and Walker must serve 85 percent of the sentence imposed, due to the type of crimes she committed.

(...)

Joseph Siford, 41, entered into a guilty plea agreement in November and was sentenced to 30 years in prison for seven counts and 20 years for two counts. The sentences are running concurrently, and Siford will have a year of supervision after serving his prison sentence, records show. He was charged with four counts of first-degree rape by instrumentation, two counts of first-degree rape with a victim under the age of 14, two counts of lewd acts with a child under 16 and one count of first-degree attempted rape.

Danyale Siford, 36, was charged with a misdemeanor of failure to report child abuse. She entered into a blind plea in January 2013 and was sentenced to one year in county jail with credit to the time she had already served.
http://tarrant.tx.networkofcare.org/dv/news-article-detail.aspx?id=51561

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back