2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not undertand the posters that keep saying about poor Casey getting a job
LOLOLOLOLOL!
Why would she work ??
She doesn't like working ..why would she work ?
If she wanted to work then why didn;t she get her GED in jail so she would be more marketable ?
Come on - she will not be looking for a job anytime soon ..

Supposedly she was only short 1/2 gym credit so all she'd have to do is take the GED test and pass it.
That's really lazy to not even take a test.

I think Casey will end up having to move out of the country. She will never be safe anywhere even with a name change, a new look, etc. IMO, she will experience exactly what Homolka experienced until she took off to the Caribbean. She was constantly hounded.

"I think I will never be truly free, because there are different kinds of prisons. There are concrete prisons, and there are internal prisons. And I think I will always be in an internal prison."

Homolka claims she needs to live anonymously because there are many vigilantes who wish to do her harm, and will be able to do so because of media coverage of her new life.

http://www.ctv.ca/generic/WebSpecials/homolka/index.html

Good riddance.

ITA, I remember hearing about Homolka, I cannot believe she only got 12 years in jail.. I didn't know she moved to the Caribbean though, thought she was still in Canada?

Lppman is just trying to keep his patients..I mean clients in the limelight. again and again..and again

:waitasec: I cannot imagine why they would want to see her either.
guess it's that unconditional love.
They are better than me. If my daughter killed my grandbaby, accused my son and husband of the unthinkable and tried to frame her dad for being a partner in crime... NO WAY I'd be putting out a national outcry!

Just my thoughts but I think G,C and L know she killed Caylee. But I also think they were in with the DT on the molestation allegations and accusing GA of being her partner in crime...anything to confuse the jury and save FCA from death row....sadly it worked :(

How can they even look at Casey knowing what she has done to their beautiful granddtr., Caylee......

KC was the princess and Lee was "just" her older brother.

I am in the process of a divorce from a man who was "just" the older brother. It's really, really sad. His sister and her baby are everything in that family and he is nothing. He cannot even see it (why I left him), and when I stood up for him I was the bad guy. :doh:

I would buy ChillyWilly a beer, too, just because of his/her username and avatar. I love penguins! :D

Actually I am going to watch even though I do not like Geraldo. I also can not stomach anymore of " Vinnie" and " JVM" stiring the pot for ratings money.

Okay - if he says anything of consequence (doubtful) you can lets us know.

I live so far out in the country, there is no access to cable. Too many big trees to get any signal by air or satellite. There are times when I'm really happy about that.
:cheer:

Communists were definetely a minority at the time.

That's OK then.

Don't mean to be snarky and I agree with the point you're defending, but not to the extent of being an apologist for Mcarthyism.

Communists were definetely a minority at the time.

Thanks. Thats why I asked. I'm sure there's lots of people who didn't know that.

I bet she will marry well.

I agree, some total nut case or a much older man will marry FCA!!!
Some men are down right fools and a lot of men think FCA is very attractive with nice "assets." Just a matter of time......and I will just cringe if/when I find out she is expecting another baby......

Supposedly she was only short 1/2 gym credit so all she'd have to do is take the GED test and pass it.
That's really lazy to not even take a test.

Lazy to not take gym class either!

If I remember the circumstances correctly, Casey didn't actually steal a paper check. Grandma had given her a check for her birthday and Casey used the account number and routing number online to pay her cell phone bill.

FCA did steal a check from her grandmother's. When she came to their house for Caylee's 2nd birthday FCA stole a check from the back of her checkbook and went I think to Target and bought party stuff for the birthday party.

I have never understood how FCA was able to write all these checks? I have always had to show my driver's license when writing a check at Target...or any store actually. :waitasec:

:waitasec: I cannot imagine why they would want to see her either.
guess it's that unconditional love.
They are better than me. If my daughter killed my grandbaby, accused my son and husband of the unthinkable and tried to frame her dad for being a partner in crime... NO WAY I'd be putting out a national outcry!

not supporting FCA but she is an adult. The As are not "entitled" to know where she is. JB is not responsible to tell them. I guess if FCA wants to talk to them, she call them. :crazy:

FCA did steal a check from her grandmother's. When she came to their house for Caylee's 2nd birthday FCA stole a check from the back of her checkbook and went I think to Target and bought party stuff for the birthday party.

I have never understood how FCA was able to write all these checks? I have always had to show my driver's license when writing a check at Target...or any store actually. :waitasec:

IIRC, it had something to do with accessing the bank account by using the routing number from the bottom of the checks. So I suppose that means that paying things by check is not all that secure. Who knew?

I am one of those who have been following this case since day one, and living in Orlando, I for one am hoping she's out of this area for good. For some of us this whole fiasco began when Trenton Ducket went missing. His mother seemed to have an attitude and gave false statements. Then she had the gumption to talk to NG on live tv and was blindsided by accusatory questions. Unfortunately she commited suicide and her little boy was never found. When the KC storry broke it was sorta like deja vu.
I think JB sees KC, for now, as a cash cow. She probably woke up today and offered to cook breakfast and maybe thought about shopping but JB said first they gotta take some picture$ for $ale.
It may take several years but I believe criminal minds tend to band together and eventually KC will end up being double-crossed and she will suffer.

I believe your right. But what if she scores an interview.She could hire her own attorney and he/she could meet her anywhere.

If she has to claim the fifth on her deposition and the judge ordered a protective order KC can't very well go before a camera and answer questions. Until she is done with her appeal she should not be talking to anyone. If KC were to hire an appeal attorney they would have to file an appearance with the court that they represent KC. To date she has a public defender. It is possible she has met with the attorney at the jail. But a public defender is not going to track her down to speak with her.

If JB is trying to sell pictures of her it's probably the best he can do right now to make her some money. jmo

I have never understood how FCA was able to write all these checks? I have always had to show my driver's license when writing a check at Target...or any store actually.

Me too, although sometimes I wonder how closely the cashiers look. They're also supposed to write the license number down, I think. However, some people have the license # printed on the checks, and I can see the following exchange...

Cashier: May I see your license?
KC: The number is here on the check
Cashier: Oh, ok, thanks.

Not saying that this necessarily happened in this case, but it is common.

Instead of signing the back of my credit card I wrote "Please See ID" - I have had that card for 2 years now and I would say that 75% of the time no one asks to see my ID, which kind of bothers me. On the other hand, when I was a cashier, sometimes I asked to see a customer's ID for the CC (because they wrote that on the back instead of signing) and s/he acted like I was causing a huge inconvenience. :innocent:

I agree, some total nut case or a much older man will marry FCA!!!
Some men are down right fools and a lot of men think FCA is very attractive with nice "assets." Just a matter of time......and I will just cringe if/when I find out she is expecting another baby......

We'll know. She'll write a tell all book.....What To Expect When Your Expecting Casey Style....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23