GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
the teen went to "another location" when Jorleys went missing

It would be helpful to hear the questions - he's answering in short phrases where you can't always tell what information is being discussed.

Its telling that he hasn't had time to shave. : (

no one is ruled in or out... no viable suspects at this time

Question for locals or others familiar with the area. How long would it take to travel from the apt. complex to I-575? Thanks.

Thank you for the link. Hard to tell how far back or how deep that wooded area might be. With the sky in the background it almost looks like they are not too deep, but hard to tell from the angle of the photo.

The woods at the backside of the playground, enables RSOs or other pedophiles to watch children, unnoticed, as they play. When the sitter left, it was the perfect opportunity to jump in and grap her.

Kids do not always make the best witnesses. When they play, they play hard. That's why they need parents, to watch out for them and tell them to look both ways before crossing the streets. I know there are exceptions and somebody's child may react differently, but on the whole, these little kids were focused on their own play.

Police do not believe she would have access to a change of clothes on her own.

Don't think I have ever seen LE work with school officials to determine who friends and family are? Why wouldn't her Mother supply this information? Maybe it's just the way the reporter worded the sentence or that Mom doesn't speak fluent english?

BBM- What the heck does that mean?

So, police do not believe she would have access to a change of clothes on her own, but she went back to the apartment to get drinks?

I am beginning to really wonder about mom. As a couple of other posters have speculated, did she have "company" in her apartment? Did that company take a liking to little Jorelys?

I am really worried about this little darling. I HATE it that I am always suspecting the parents of these cuties. WHY? WHY? WHY?

I did not access much over the weekend, so I missed this story when it broke. My heart is breaking for another beautiful child missing. When I first started to read about this story, it reminded me of precious little Skylar Kauffman. I pray there is a better outcome here! It seems that this story is a bit convoluted though and there may not be a true / straight story yet. :sigh:

The woods at the backside of the playground, enables RSOs or other pedophiles to watch children, unnoticed, as they play. When the sitter left, it was the perfect opportunity to jump in and grap her.

Kids do not always make the best witnesses. When they play, they play hard. That's why they need parents, to watch out for them and tell them to look both ways before crossing the streets. I know there are exceptions and somebody's child may react differently, but on the whole, these little kids were focused on their own play.

I agree. Even someone living within the complex would have a good opportunity to watch if these children were not supervised.

Initially I thought Jorelys may have just gone off to stay at a friends but now that it has been a few days, I think she was either abducted or she had an accident of somekind and has not yet been found.

I don't know how far these children usually wander when unsupervised. I know in my neighborhood there are quite a few children of parents who immigrated to the US who, as young as 4/5, have wandered blocks away.

It's quite possible, imo, Jorelys wandered off the property and was abducted in that manner.

jmo

Correcting to say 10 minutes.

Thanks Anadarko. So if, for the time being, we go with the abduction theory and the timeline that Jorely was last seen at 5 PM or thereabouts and was reported missing at 5:30 PM, the abductor could have hit I-575 and on to I-75 within 30 min, right? I'm more familiar with I-85 and 400.

ok that just sounds like someone is trying to make it look like jorely ran away. The coke cans sounds like staging to me as well. It's like someone is trying to make one of the versions stick.

agree!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member