FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Can you run down the list of facts for me ?What do we know happened.

What caused the mechanical asphyxiation and what facts prove it was manual strangulation?

Depends on what side of the fence you're on. Two ME's testified that the injuries on the victims neck could have only gotten there by SOMEONE applying DIRECT PRESSURE to the neck. The injuries to her neck were consistent with deep tissue trauma that has ONLY been observed in cases of mechanical asphyxiation consistent with manual strangulation, (per the two ME's). I choose to believe them as this ain't their first rodeo. They see hundreds of cases every year. To discount their testimony would be to assume that they are evil people who want to send an innocent man to prison for life and for reasons not yet known.

In reading the tweets from some folks, one brought up that on the 911 call, the operator asked if Lina fell and Adam replied he didn't think so but then said no no she didn't fall. How would he know? And considering the defense testimony that she could have passed out, why would Adam say no she didn't?

Thoughts?

Also, per one if the investigators, the hood of his car was hot to the touch and the engine was clicking as it cooled down which isn't consistent with someone who had been home all night sleeping alongside his otherwise healthy wife. Neither is the fact only one side of the bed had been slept on.

No I don't think there was any evidence of an affair presented at trial but those who have followed it every day on Tru TV can correct me if I'm wrong.

He did go out with a woman a month after Lina's death.

HTH

WOW a whole month!:banghead:

In Session ‏@InSession
#AdamKaufman - The jury is still deliberating. The moment we get notice of a question or verdict, we will post it via Twitter and Facebook.

In reading the tweets from some folks, one brought up that on the 911 call, the operator asked if Lina fell and Adam replied he didn't think so but then said no no she didn't fall. How would he know? And considering the defense testimony that she could have passed out, why would Adam say no she didn't?

Thoughts?

Passed out is a term used for people who drink and maybe Adam didnt relate it anyother way?

He says NO ,no I dont think so ...later on he is asked again and he says no no and something else I cant remember what it was.

Also, per one if the investigators, the hood of his car was hot to the touch and the engine was clicking as it cooled down which isn't consistent with someone who had been home all night sleeping alongside his otherwise healthy wife. Neither is the fact only one side of the bed had been slept on.

Did they stike her testimony for lying on the stand?

I am usually on the side of the Prosecutor, but I have to admit. Watching this trial has shown me how many innocent men and women might be in Prison!! Not one shred of evidence has been shown that he murdered his wife!! He even passed a polygraph and we all know they are useful to the Police!! Now we have the Jurors wanting to know if he has had an animal to die?? The marks on her neck could have come from her scratching at her throat. When she was feeling her air way closing off. After watching the Dr's on the Defence Team spell it all out. There is no way that I could convict this man. I just wished HLN would stay with it so we could watch the Jury come back with a verdict!! Mr. kaufman did not do this and hopefully the verdict is innocent!! JMO

In Session ‏@InSession
#AdamKaufman - The jury is still deliberating. The moment we get notice of a question or verdict, we will post it via Twitter and Facebook.

Thoughts?

I think he was saying it wasn't an obvious fall, like down the stairs, etc... If he is innocent, I'm sure there was lots of confusion going on for AK at the time...
Thx for the updates...

Passed out is a term used for people who drink and maybe Adam didnt relate it anyother way?

He says NO ,no I dont think so ...later on he is asked again and he says no no and something else I cant remember what it was.

Just to be clear, the term "pass out" is being used by me meaning unconscious. I find it easier to type pass out than unconscious. lol

Adam was asked if she fell and apparently he said he didn't know and then when asked again, he said no no she didn't fall. (like I said, its one of the tweets I read). I haven't listened to all of the 911 call. Is it online anywhere?

My question is if he indeed say no no she didn't fall, how did he know she didn't?

Did they stike her testimony for lying on the stand?

No, the jury wasn't given instructions to strike her testimony about the hood of the car. Or, at least, not that I am aware of. They may have been successful in attacking her credibility but her testimony stands.

Depends on what side of the fence you're on. Two ME's testified that the injuries on the victims neck could have only gotten there by SOMEONE applying DIRECT PRESSURE to the neck. The injuries to her neck were consistent with deep tissue trauma that has ONLY been observed in cases of mechanical asphyxiation consistent with manual strangulation, (per the two ME's). I choose to believe them as this ain't their first rodeo. They see hundreds of cases every year. To discount their testimony would be to assume that they are evil people who want to send an innocent man to prison for life and for reasons not yet known.

I thought the injuries where said to have gotten there from having direct pressure on the neck. Not that the only way anyone can have those injuries is by SOMEONE applying it . I was sure they even used infant getting their heads stuck as one form of this kind of Aspyxiation.

I might be mistake ..and so If have moved on to homicide as a juror because of the evidence you present .

I now need to know what evidence they have that Adam commited the homicide? Someone could be anyone.

On another not. I feel I didnt watch the trial an I only missed 2 days.

Hello...I am a new poster....it seems you guys have manners...not like other threads that I have been on.....this is the first case that I have followed that I can't decide what to believe. Has there not been testimony somewhere that an older woman opened the door? Am I right? Surely that would be an easily answered question?

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Hello...I am a new poster....it seems you guys have manners...not like other threads that I have been on.....this is the first case that I have followed that I can't decide what to believe. Has there not been testimony somewhere that an older woman opened the door? Am I right? Surely that would be an easily answered question?

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Welcome :seeya:

Do they deliberate until 5?

Heading home..will check in later.

There is no way of knowing if this statement is true or not , The EMTs removed a blanket from their bed and covered Lina with it going out of the home.

Scene altered.

I thought the injuries where said to have gotten there from having direct pressure on the neck. Not that the only way anyone can have those injuries is by SOMEONE applying it . I was sure they even used infant getting their heads stuck as one form of this kind of Aspyxiation.

I might be mistake ..and so If have moved on to homicide as a juror because of the evidence you present .

I now need to know what evidence they have that Adam commited the homicide? Someone could be anyone.

On another not. I feel I didnt watch the trial an I only missed 2 days.

"Direct pressure by someONE or someTHING", I think was the exact quote used.. Because AK was the only adult in the house at the time and there is no evidence to support an intruder or a random snake that crawled around her neck, the only way those injuries could have occurred is if the victim strangled herself or AK choked the life out of her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back