OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

Hi guys, Sorry I was gone so long. Had a precious dog die. I live in McAlester which is about 70 miles away and I will be glad to share with you what I hear.

So sorry to hear that :prayer: a little prayer for you and your 'baby'

Thanks ArizonaGIGI, he was 12 1/2 and was really sick and it was just"his time" still it's heartbreaking...everyday.....Last time I went to Wal-Mart, I "lost it" in the pigs ear isle and broke down and cried right there....that was his favorite thing in the world haha

I see her with a little hat on sitting on the grass//

We've got a lot going on at the theory thread if anyone cares to join us. Or at least it was active a few minutes ago. I am getting ready to go back

she's my sweetie.....I'll more pics when I get them off my camera and phone camera too...I promise to bore you all to death.

Hi guys, Sorry I was gone so long. Had a precious dog die. I live in McAlester which is about 70 miles away and I will be glad to share with you what I hear.

Hi Sooner Fan~

I am also a lover of OU.
Welcome to WS!

Thanks ruflossn, we have another lab (12) and his is almost paralyzed and we hve to put him down soon...geeeez how can we stand such heartbreak. Skyla and Taylor are on my mind, I've been obsessed. That's heartbreaking too. Neway, I'm gonna go out side for a swim. BBL

Hi Sooner Fan~

I am also a lover of OU.
Welcome to WS!

Me too. My Dad graduated from OU but I was raised in Dallas/Ft Worth so every year when OU played Texas in Dallas, it was always lots of chest puffin' and bravado going on. lol

Me too. My Dad graduated from OU but I was raised in Dallas/Ft Worth so every year when OU played Texas in Dallas, it was always lots of chest puffin' and bravado going on. lol

The one thing I hate more than anything, is to get beat by Texas in the Red River Rivalry!!!

The one thing I hate more than anything, is to get beat by Texas in the Red River Rivalry!!!

I hear ya....I was BORN in Texas....but I'm OU to the core lol! GO OU!!!
They are gonna have a great team this year!

I hear ya....I was BORN in Texas....but I'm OU to the core lol! GO OU!!!
They are gonna have a great team this year!

You and I are going to get along just fine!!!

:hug::hug:

Have you been following Adrian Peterson since he turned pro? OMG is he amazing or what?

When I ewas growing up we lived in Victoria Tx for awhile. My dad was a Merchant Marine.. so sometimes we would move somewhere so we could be close to my daddy when he got time off

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back