Polygraph Poll

Would you take the polygraph?

• I would take it without hesitation! Show me the chair, and find the child!

Votes: 268 86.7%
  • I would take it,but think they may frame me!

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • I would only take it, If I could get my own tester.

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • I would never take one. The FBI only makes up the results they want.

Votes: 13 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boogiebear

Reaction score
This question is not about Casey, but about Cindy, George, and Lee.

If your grandchild, or niece had been missing awhile and the FBI came to you requesting a lie detector to rule you out so that they could move on to other things, would you do it?

I would have voted for if the 2nd sentence wasn't there.

I vote: I would never take one, for any reason.

If your grandchild, or niece had been missing awhile and the FBI came to you requesting a lie detector to rule you out so that they could move on to other things, would you do it?

Depends on whether I was involved or not..........................:crazy:

I would not take it. Contrary to reality television quizzes, tests results are not consistently true. Especially in situations that are already stressful.

Of course, I think that the question might not have raised if the FBI and other LE had no doubts about the Anthony's complete cooperation.

I personally would never subject myself to a polygraph under any circumstances

this is an odd answer for me I would take one ONLY if it involved my child, I have taken one and failed in the past (20 some years ago) and I was telling the truth, BUT if my child was missing I WOULD DO ANYTHING to find her/him EVEN if it meant doing something outside my comfort zone,

I would only take one given by lawyer and protected by lawyer client privledge. I don't know any lawyer that would advise taking one given by LE, let alone the FBI.

There was a show on TV where people answered questions that they had been given a lie detector on. There were some very personal admissions (something you would normally lie about) and they admitted to and boom they got zinged, the lie detector said they lied.

I've never taken one but if it involved my child, I'd take one in a heartbeat!

I sometimes have anxiety attacks when under stress and I would be concerned about how that might affect the polygraph. Even though I knew I was innocent and had nothing whatsoever to do with the crime, I would be frightened. Since I've never taken a polygraph before, I would take one privately first - just to be sure that when I told the truth it registers as the truth and also so if I was asked something confusing in the FBI polygraph I would know what to say to the examiner - how to get them to clarify the question or whatever.

When the school (a teacher) lost my son, I demanded they call the police. I would have taken one in a split second...and I was stressed to the max over the situation.

ETA: I'm positive our other family members would have taken one too.

If it involved my child or my grand child... I would take it, anything that would put the focus on my missing loved one. Though I can say without a doubt I would not have to worry because I would never do anything to harm another human or dog or cat, but maybe a mouse. :)

I don't know if I'd take one or not.
In the past, I'd say yes without hesitation.
Before WS and before I read the posts today about them not being accurate, I guess I'd research it a bit and consult with my attorney before making a decision like that.

Precisely. If Padilla is correct, and there are several things now that only he has said (the other being that the story changed to Blanchard park and Zanny was with her sister and children when Caylee was grabbed and the script nonsense), the family and mainly Lee are knee deep.

Now, as far as the new script Padilla talks about, the only script I see is the collusion on saying the last date she was seen and the date she was taken being the 9th. That script beginning was routed out because of a camera.

I would take one but worry they might try to frame me if they didn't have any other suspects. I think LE asks people to take one just to see their response and reasons for not wanting one in their process to rule out suspects. If I had a child missing I'd be willing to do anything and definitely wouldn't turn anger towards LE or anyone trying to help.

If the last option was I would take one period that would have got my vote. The FBI making up results makes that option sound paranoid.

Not only would I take one, I'd demand they give me one ASAP so they could work on clearing me so they could concentrate their efforts on finding the responsible party. That's the way it works, clear family members, then move out from there.

The minute LE started asking me to a polygraph is the second I would get a defense attorny.
It is a well known fact the first place they look is the family, and they tend to focus on the parents and in some cases lose sight of everything else.
I have read to many times where parents have been rail roaded, and spent years in prison, wrongfully convicted, because LE refused to look anywhere else. A polygraph will not clear you if LE is determined enough that you did it.
There is a reason these things are not admissible in court. Why LE belives they are a reliable tool I have no idea? It has been proven time and time again, in test after test they can not be counted on 100 percent.
To say that refusing to take one is an admission of guilt, I say if LE believes things like then it is lazy police work.
To say that LE can not rule you out if you don't take one, I say again is lazy police work, they need to follow the evidence and track down the responsible party. If there is a lack of evidence then a polygraph will not help them or point them in the right direction, it could point them in the wrong direction and it could send an innocent person to prison.
Now lets be honest, if Casey A took a polygraph test and past the thing what would be said about her? We would say the test failed because she is so adept at lying that she can easily fool the machine.
Why should the rest of the family have any reason to take one when there is not a shred of evidence on there part of any wrong doing what so ever? For the FBI to even ask them to is incredible!
I'm just not so sure I believe anything LP says on the NG show. I've noticed he isn't on the more respectable shows and news reports. None of the information he has given is credible, and each time he is interviewed he add's something new.

How about ----------------

It would depend on what the script told me to do.

I used to represent the most sought after polygraph tester in the country. He told me they are not reliable if you are guilty, as guilty persons have no problem passing the test.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back