GUILTY NY - Larie Butler, 17, Rochester, 24 March 2012

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Thanks to nosytrish!
NY - Larie Butler 17, last seen 23 March 2012
Larie was last seen near East high school which is in the city on main street/culver rd. but earlier in the day she had told her mother she was going to marketplace mall which is in a subrurb of rochester called Henrietta, no where near East high school.

Story.jpg

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/missing-rochester-girl/LlhPxZ2qIk27tuypWnUR0A.cspx

Parents of missing teen plead for help finding her
Johan Butler says his daughter was his best friend. He cried as he appealed for help finding his 17-year-old daughter.
Larie Butler's mother, Karen Snipes, says it isn't like Larie to go off without telling her parents and not to call them.
Karen says Larie loved her phone and always called when she's was going to be late.
More...

East High is only a mile from my house. Marketplace Mall is about 12 miles away, but she could have taken a bus there. I wonder if a search has been planned.

LARIE BUTLER, Age Now: 17, Missing: 03/24/2012. Missing From ROCHESTER, NY. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Rochester City Police Department (New York) 1-585-428-6666.

More...

So the report said "man" so Im assuming he's over 18, I just wonder how old he is? And why didn't he drop her off at home? Praying for this girl and her family.

thank you for posting the thread! I have been watching the news for more information and was so disappointed to see that the one person who last saw Larie has stopped cooperating with police. That's never a good sign :(

Im originally from Rochester and this case sounds heart breaking...

My prayers are with Larie and her family. Very upsetting that the man last known to be with her is not helping. Heart breaking.

They believe they have found her body in a pool in Irondequoit

RIP Larie :(

Neighbors said the home belongs to an elderly woman. A police source said the woman is the grandmother of an "acquaintance" of Larie Butler who told police he dropped her off in the area of East High School Saturday evening.

Police said they cannot confirm the acquaintance's account and he is no longer cooperating with their investigation.

Larie Butler’s mother would not identify the person, but said he is an 18-year-old "family friend."

Snipped: http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...d-is-missing-teen/GS8i7iFLFkuP2D7-DeXaTQ.cspx

I wonder if he even realizes how many lives he has destroyed..including his own. What happen that couldn't have talked thru, how and why did it get violent?

I just received an email from The National Center For Missing & Exploited Children:

Dear Poster Partner:

It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Larie Butler missing from Rochester, NY, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.

--- On Fri, 3/30/12, posters@ncmec.org <posters@ncmec.org> wrote:

Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Recovery - New York
To: <redacted>
Date: Friday, March 30, 2012, 10:07 AM

Dear Poster Partner:
It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Larie Butler missing from Rochester, NY, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.

We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back