Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither! But she was a steady as a ROCk wasnt she? Man, she is one tough cookie. Hard AZZ, just like Casey!!

She is that.
Did she say that she wasn't allowed to search for Caylee? I swear I heard that. She has more excuses than anyone I've ever seen.

SuziQ wrote:
Does he want to paint the Anthony's garage and front door, add shutters then plant some annuals like I do? I was glued to the cam so long I made all kinds of plans for their house. Since I'm not working on mine obviously!

SuziQ, Since you're confessing, I will too.
On my Adobe Photoshop CS I recreated curved edges to the lawn on both sides of the driveway. In the curves I added a mid-sized specimen plant and a few colorful, sun-loving perennials.
I made a large half circle planter in front where the brick is now.
Didn't even think about shutters, being from S. Calif. it's not something I see often but now that you mention it......
And paint color? I will zip on over to the online paint picker at Benjamin Moore and see what looks purdy with my plant selection.

I don't hear sound either, just video.

Someone posted a link to a video of Cindy and some protestors on her lawn tonight. I dont have it anymore..........CAN SOMEONE GIVE HER THE LINK?

You will be so captivated...Cindy calls them "sweetie".......:eek:

Ummmm what does politics have to do with this????????

Because, darn it, someone names a running mate every time something important happens in this case. I think Obama named Biden on the same day "Rick" aired the Anthony family laundry.
I thought Emma's post was hysterical:laugh: "Because it's true!"

(But I haven't seen anybody on the news ridiculing McCain's choice, so I guess that might make it less funny to some.)

Casey can not be bailed out before she goes before the Judge today. She was arrested while already out on bond therefore she must go before a judge.
Also Casey can have her original bond revoked by Orange County because she is under the "Baker Act" which means she can not have contact with anyone under the age of 17... she has so that is grounds for Orange county to revoke her original $50,000

I thought that was true also, SWAG. Which would meeeean thaaaat LP and TP didn't NEED to revoke their bond... which would meeeean thaaaat ... that's why the stopped the process?? Problem solved itself if this the case right? Maybe?? Anyone??

This is what I'm thinking. There simply isn't a reason to take four or five police cars to someone's house on Friday night for check fraud.

They may also want to bring up her bond violations to the judge at her hearing.

She will get the same judge that gave her the $500k bail amount, so my guess would be she'll stay in jail this time.

Hope she got plenty of showers, Facebook and Whoppers 'cause there might not be any more in her future. :clap:

SuziQ wrote:
Does he want to paint the Anthony's garage and front door, add shutters then plant some annuals like I do? I was glued to the cam so long I made all kinds of plans for their house. Since I'm not working on mine obviously!

SuziQ, Since you're confessing, I will too.
On my Adobe Photoshop CS I recreated curved edges to the lawn on both sides of the driveway. In the curves I added a mid-sized specimen plant and a few colorful, sun-loving perennials.
I made a large half circle planter in front where the brick is now.
Didn't even think about shutters, being from S. Calif. it's not something I see often but now that you mention it......
And paint color? I will zip on over to the online paint picker at Benjamin Moore and see what looks purdy with my plant selection.

We're all starting to become the same person. It's the curse of the garage.

She is that.
Did she say that she say that she wasn't allowed to search for Caylee? I swear I heard that. She has more excuses than anyone I've ever seen.

NO- she said that "they" meaning the media being there, wont allow her to look for her granddaughter.
Wish I'd of saved the video, but I got more than enough favorites on this case I cant keep track of them. SO I lost the link.

She is that.
Did she say that she say that she wasn't allowed to search for Caylee? I swear I heard that. She has more excuses than anyone I've ever seen.

Yep. She said the media wouldn't allow her to search for Caylee. She also said sometimes rotten food in the fridge smells like a dead body.....:waitasec:

Hey, I have a question. Had did she use those checks at Target and WinDixie from Amy without ID to match.
I say Bond will end up at 12,500.00 Post 10%

Casey can not be bailed out before she goes before the Judge today. She was arrested while already out on bond therefore she must go before a judge.
Also Casey can have her original bond revoked by Orange County because she is under the "Baker Act" which means she can not have contact with anyone under the age of 17... she has so that is grounds for Orange county to revoke her original $50,000

I hope to g-d that evidence of the little girl is brought to the judge's attention. That definitely should be stated at the hearing......... Take her away!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam