2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if anyone did screen caps of the suspect wiki page entries? Those that JB was attributing to Dr. Vass.

I just went over there and clicked "edit" and then "read" (I think that's what I did.) All the changes were laid out nice and easy to read.

Whoa, there was a change to Dr. Vass's wiki page during the lunch hour that has now been erased? Serious? Sneaky, sneaky!

Wouldn't you love to have some forensic testing done on all laptops and phones in the courtroom today?

Yes, GiantPickle. Was just reminding folks that getting tipsy during recess is no excuse for TOS violations in Sidebar or elsewhere. ;)

Um, I just did something to my screen so that everything still shows up as usual, except the font is one size smaller. Can someone please PM me to help me get back to what normally passes for normal? TIA!

space bar and plus

I was so zonked, I yelled "Sidebar" (meaning thread) instead of "RECESS!" (meaning Go to the Sidebar Thread)....

O.M.G. That's all I gots.

The Wikipedia thing IMO is somebody thinking they are smart and updating that page. Don't think the DT would be quite so foolhardy. I hope.

I think the DT's words and actions in court might argue the other way.

I had to step away for a few minutes. When I came back, The commentators on WFTV were saying there was some sort of bombshell? Can someone tell me what I missed please? TIA

Yep me too - anyone? They said nobody had ever asked Dr. Vass that in any deposition and that Jose should not have asked a question he didn't know the answer to and that it was a bombshell...anyone catch Belich talking about that?

Another poster determined it was made from IIRC, a town an hour away from Orlando. My question is, could that be where the IP is 'registered' or something similar, and the actual device that it was done on be in another location?

Whoever made that change did not consider WebSLEUTHS , IMO

Didn't it come into question that he didn't have enough experience to be a death penalty attorney?

Yes it did so whyyyyyyyyyyyy did he continue?
As we can all see he is way out of his league?

From those of us at work today to those of you posting: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

One for us, and one for the wonderful Dr. Arpad Vass!

370174961_4248f08aff.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/183/370174961_4248f08aff.jpg

ICA told JB "good job" before she left..........*thud.

Dr. Vass was amazing! I'm so in awe of his work. I betcha he can't wait to get back to the Farm.

Do you feel the same way about scientists who believe in a Being who listens to their prayers, answers them, and will some day be together in a place called Heaven?

I'm just curious, because I don't think a scientist's personal beliefs should matter. Divining rod or God, both are unfalsifiable.

It's the science being testified to that matters, IMO.

It's not really the same thing. Here we are talking about the relatively unverified methods Vass is testifying about and I think that can be seen to parallel his belief in diving to at least some extent. I thought Baez did a good job in his final cross trying to point out Vass overextending himself in his opinions and that type of thing might be buttressed by his affection for divining.

God I dislike that man. How would you all rate the state and defense performance today? Are you more inclined to believe that there was a body in the trunk of the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong