2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you turn it on? I can't figure it out.

Those little blue boxes directly under the left hand screen. roll over until you see CA interview #2. its audio only

This interview is much more revealing than her previous one of Aug. 1.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

There is a lot to discuss!

CA is much more argumentative IMO.

go to the teal boxes on the page, highlight them, there are several audios there, its the second from the last teal box. Cindys audio interview 8/4/08 Part 2 is the one you want to hear first.

CA in interview says KC did not take Caylees clothes and things with her. And she does not find that suspicious?

go to the teal boxes on the page, highlight them, there are several audios there, its the second from the last teal box. Cindys audio interview 8/4/08 Part 2 is the one you want to hear first.

whats the name of the one we should hear second?

I just realized that I have this interview! It is on the CD I got from the State Attorney's office.

Much better quality than on Murt's site, and playable on a PC or Mac, a WMA file.

It's about 32 MB, an hour and 8 minutes. Anyone got a place to host it for downloading by WS members? Does not seem to be up on any of the media sites, surprisingly. Maybe if enough people email CF News 13 and/or WFTV they'll put it up?

when asked why they removed the battery of the pontiac when they got it home, Cindy says it was so no one would steal it. He asked her who would steal it and she says "anyone" instead of just saying Casey! How manipulative can she get of the questions.

I just realized that I have this interview! It is on the CD I got from the State Attorney's office.

Much better quality than on Murt's site, and playable on a PC or Mac, a WMA file.

It's about 32 MB, an hour and 8 minutes. Anyone got a place to host it for downloading by WS members? Does not seem to be up on any of the media sites, surprisingly. Maybe if enough people email CF News 13 and/or WFTV they'll put it up?

Patty may know, I found it in her thread of the statments. Besides I really dont know why we are using his site to listen to it. Ii thought Ws was on bad vibes with this person. Anyway, whatever works Muzikman!:blowkiss:

I cannot stand when she accuses JG.

As my Momma said when the point the finger at someone else, there are 3 pointed back on you.

Once again the interview confirms the fact that CA spews lies. How in the world can she still talk about KC working, blah blah blah, when we all know that KC had no job? And she continues to throw JG under the bus. I hate them all. And did you catch the part where CA tells detectives that TonE, Ricardo and Amy all go way back even though they act like they just met. She says they are all connected by drugs and that the reason that KC wont tell where Caylee is is because she is afraid of shady underworld type people (my words, not hers) and the family and Caylee are in danger. GMAB Cindy!!

Patty may know, I found it in her thread of the statments. Besides I really dont know why we are using his site to listen to it. Ii thought Ws was on bad vibes with this person. Anyway, whatever works Muzikman!:blowkiss:
weren't you posting about this interview last night? Is the transcript posted?

When was this interview released? are we just now getting this?

Was released as part of the 9/26 doc dump. It is on the CD I got from the State Attorney's office, which I assume all the media got also - don't know why they haven't posted it, unless they thought (as I did until this thread) that it was just the audio part of the video interview.

It's hard to hear very well...but Cindy needs water...her cotton mouth is obvious in this one...LOL
She sounds doped up on Valium or something again...Lie Lie Lie

There is not a transcript of the interview on the CD I have, for either George or Cindy.
Thanks. I thought someone was posting about this interview last night.

This interview is much more revealing than her previous one of Aug. 1.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

There is a lot to discuss!

CA is much more argumentative IMO.

Thanks for the link.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but did CA say that JH was suppose to move back to Orlando, and he and KC were going to move into together and become a family?

Also, did CA say that JH had KC's car fixed and she got it back on July 10th? Sorry, but my kids were being loud while I was trying to listen to it and I missed a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag