Mexico Mexico - Answers for Ally

allybeeb!

so_glad_you_joined_bench.gif

Thank you for trusting us and sharing your story and for the faith you have in our sleuthers that we may be able to find answers for you.

I want to tell you that sometimes questions, findings, ect. can be unpleasant, I hope we find nothing that will cause you pain. Our questions/comments are in no way meant to cause you any hurt feelings.....we investigate every avenue. If you start to feel uncomfy reading our investigations, we can always set you up a 'support' thread where we can all support you and you don't have to be 'in the middle' here...if that makes sense. It is 100% your call. Our goal is to help you find answers and we will try and be sensitive.

Thank you for coming to WS!

ETA, just a side note to our wonderful posters:
Try and be careful how ya say things, consider the family is here reading/participating. Just treat people the way you would like to be treated is all I ask.

Have you asked the hospital that she died in if they can release any deaths to you on the the day you were born?

LTWH has facilitated DNA collection/enter into CODIS several times w/missing families....I wonder if this case would get approved? I am going to discuss with believe09 who assists me and tracks progress on those that have been tested.

If, for any reason ally or her mom are listed and DNA is in CODIS we could get a match.

Thoughts?

LTWH has facilitated DNA collection/enter into CODIS several times w/missing families....I wonder if this case would get approved? I am going to discuss with believe09 who assists me and tracks progress on those that have been tested.

If, for any reason ally or her mom are listed and DNA is in CODIS we could get a match.

Thoughts?

I think that's an excellent idea!

I contacted the program coordinator for the DNA initiative and will let you guys know what he says!

Why did your parents decide to discuss the "adoption"? With no adoption records, and a birth certificate with their names...why 'let the cat out of the bag', so to speak?
Was it something you yourself had begun to question?

I really dont know why they decided to tell me.

I remember that day perfectly.

July 11, 2000. That day I went swimming with my best friend. We dropped her off at her house, and got to my house around 6 pm... I was in my bedroom watching "Clarissa" on nickelodeon. And then i heard my dad calling my name asking me to come downstairs... I did. They were sitting on the couch... both of them smoking.. i thought i was weird that my dad was smoking, because he is not a smoker....
then they told me the story... we all cried together.

When I asked about her, and why they didnt keep any pictures, personal belonings, or even bury her, they didnt answer...

weird.

I really dont know why they decided to tell me.

I remember that day perfectly.

July 11, 2000. That day I went swimming with my best friend. We dropped her off at her house, and got to my house around 6 pm... I was in my bedroom watching "Clarissa" on nickelodeon. And then i heard my dad calling my name asking me to come downstairs... I did. They were sitting on the couch... both of them smoking.. i thought i was weird that my dad was smoking, because he is not a smoker....
then they told me the story... we all cried together.

When I asked about her, and why they didnt keep any pictures, personal belonings, or even bury her, they didnt answer...

weird.

Have you talked to them recently about this quest?

Ally, a few more questions, if you dont mind :)

- what is your birthdate?
- was she a pedestrian or in a vehicle during the hit and run?
- did the hit and run take place in the same town of Mexico that you were born in?

Im completely lost.........

One more questions, Allybeeb-what did kind of advice did Law Enforcement give you when you started your search as well?

I haven't talked about it with my parents. I don't want to do it over the phone.
Ill probably go visit them in a couple of months.

3 of my closest friends back in monterrey are looking for documents and info. Ill let u guys know when I get something.

Thank you again for your help.

I'm new to all of this. Could anyone explain me how to search and make a match for a deceased without I'd to a missing report?
Do I just pick someone and look in his area? What online databases are the ones with the most info?

I would like to help someone too.

I haven't talked to law enforcement. But I will when I go back to monterrey.
I wish I had found u guys 3 weeks ago, I was there for almost 3 weeks visiting.

I may be wrong about the procedure on this for Mexico but my father is adopted and his birth certificate definitely reflects that his adopted parents are his parents. I think it's extremely common in most places for two birth certificates to be filed-- one that is locked up and for government records only that lists the biological parents and one that is standard issue with the adopted parents. I'm currently in the process with my father of getting his biological parent birth certificate released so I have found out quite a bit of information.

Just because Ally's adoptive parents are listed on the birth certificate does not mean that she was illegally adopted or that her parents did anything wrong. It is standard in most places in the United States to do a closed adoption that way.

Ally, have you tried going to records officials in Mexico to see if there was a second birth certificate listing your biological parents at their offices? It is a bureaucratic mess trying to get the certificates but it may be possible.

I haven't talked to law enforcement. But I will when I go back to monterrey.
I wish I had found u guys 3 weeks ago, I was there for almost 3 weeks visiting.

You might stop by your local police department and ask for advice as well. There is no charge, lol. :)

Allybeeb, what day do you actually celebrate as your birthday? Does the date of July 11 hold any other significance for you or anyone close in your family, for instance, is it the birthday of an aunt or uncle? Did you have any other brothers or sisters? Thanks, and we are glad you came here to Websleuths. If any of this become too uncomfortable, just let us know. We want to help, not add any pain. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back