2010.12.11 Caylee's Anniversary in Heaven

LiveLaughLuv

Reaction score
December 11, 2010 will be two years since Caylee's remains were found. One week later she was positively identified....JMHO

Rest Peacefully, Caylee
tiny_girl_angel.jpg

threecandles.gif

May you rest in peace while the State of Florida seeks justice in your name. Your life matters to me even as we never met personally. To have your life snuffed out before your time it's imperitive you have justice.

I pray for your family as they hear the gory details of your demise. I wish I had known you I would have been proud to have you as my child...

Rest peacefully sweet Caylee...remember the stars, the moon and the sky, sweetheart...Justice will come to you for your death demands it!

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4[/ame]

Interesting that we likely wont see the seriousness of this evening's date on Casey's face tonight. I would be leveled to the floor. She will preen her hair throughout the hearing. May God forgive her, one day.

I can't believe it's been two years. Seems like just yesterday this happened. We had all held out a sliver of hope, and when it was said that a child's remains were found...we knew it was you. I'll never forget it. Just a few more months, Caylee, justice for you is coming soon! Keep resting peacefully, sweet baby. LE and all of us have your back here on earth!

When I think of sweet Caylee, I always think of my own daughter's church choir singing "This little light of mine....I'm gonna let it shine!!".
God Bless You Caylee.

What's so frustrating is it's been a year and no guilty verdict or justice. I just have such a hard time understanding why taxpayers support her, she get's make up and candy and goes on living a la-ti-da life in jail after having done this.

We will never forget you little sweetheart Caylee. Justice is coming for you. :blowkiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4

Interesting that we likely wont see the seriousness of this evening's date on Casey's face tonight. I would be leveled to the floor. She will preen her hair throughout the hearing. May God forgive her, one day.

:furious:-------------------------
I wish I could be in that courtroom tonight.I swear to God I'd bring in a small casket and hold it on my lap!! I cannot say what I feel for KC,I would be banned.I find myself thanking God he took Caylee away from her!! :furious:

Thanks for starting this thread LLL!
I don't think Ben's beautiful Mom, who shared this poem with the world would mind I'm posting this in it's incredible entirety. Hope mods agree.

This poem was written by a 13 year old boy who died of a brain tumor that he had battled for four years. He died on December 14, 1997. He gave this to his mom before he died. His name was Ben.

My First Christmas in Heaven

I see the countless
Christmas trees
around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars,
reflecting on the snow

The sight is so spectacular,
please wipe away the tear
For I am spending Christmas with
Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs
that people hold so dear
But the sounds of music can't compare
with the Christmas choir up here.

I have no words to tell you,
the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description,
to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me,
I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away,
We really aren't apart.

So be happy for me, dear ones,
You know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas
with Jesus Christ this year.

I sent you each a special gift,
from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory
of my undying love.

After all, love is a gift more precious
than pure gold.
was always most important
the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other,
my Father said to do.
I can't count the blessing or love
has for each of you.

So have a Merry Christmas and
Wipe away that tear
Remember, I am spending Christmas with
Jesus Christ this year.

http://www.angelfire.com/co4/grumpynam/jessi/christmas.html

Sweet, precious Caylee Marie.

Two years ago my prayers were answered. You were found! Not the way that any of us ever wished for you to found, but it gave me peace to know that you were no longer alone, crying out for someone to please find you.

Roy Kronk... if you are reading here tonight, I want to Thank-you from the bottom of my heart for having the persistence and courage to continue to go back for Caylee. There is a special place in heaven for you, sir. I hope that the New Year brings you peace and closure... stand tall! It's almost over.

To all the women and men of Law Enforcement who were there the day Caylee's remains were found. Your dedication and hard work in collecting what was left of that precious baby deserves a lot more than a simple Thank-you. I don't think there is anything on this Earth that can explain how grateful I am for everything you have done and continue to do for all the victims of violence, especially the littlest victims.

Caylee Marie, continue to play peacefully with the angels. You are in good hands down here. 2011 is yours!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4

HI TWA, that video was great! It made me cry! It is very hard to understand whats going through KC's mind obviously its not Caylee! watching KC, and Baez with that smug look on his face(it really makes me wonder what place God has for defense lawyers!) Because for them its all about their 'client', not that their client is really guilty for their crime. Just win at all COST, its all just a big game , not about an innocent little girl named Caylee who lost their life! So may God forgive them all!

She has strong wrapped her and will always be protected. Sweet Dreams baby girl.

It has been two long years, Caylee Marie Angelbabe. Two long years since your little bones were discovered. Thank you Roy Kronk for leading LE to the place where Casey Anthony dumped her little one. (Thank you LolaMoon for reminding me that Roy Kronk needs our neverending support and gratitude.) I know how hard LE has worked to bring all the pieces of the puzzle together. I cannot imagine how this has affected their lives from that day of discovery.
Someday, it is getting closer day by day, justice will come for you, sweet Angelbabe.

Sweet angel, Caylee.
Today and everyday you are remembered.
You are loved by us all.

oxoxoxoxoxox

Dear Caylee,
Fnding you gone became AMERICAS HEARTACHE...You will always be remembered sweet one. It has brought out a much bigger awareness of missing lil children with the media covering your early departure to your home in Heaven... Today is also Tim Millers birthday....he tried so haRD TO FIND YOU.. WE KNOW THE HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF OTHERS DID TOO...my granny also died this day...dec 11 forever embeded in my heart and mind as love , hope, beginnings and endings... sing and play caylee forever and ever... you are free, and you are home, and you are forever loved...
:grouphug:

RIP Caylee Marie. Here for you always.

Sweet, precious Caylee Marie.

Two years ago my prayers were answered. You were found! Not the way that any of us ever wished for you to found, but it gave me peace to know that you were no longer alone, crying out for someone to please find you.

Roy Kronk... if you are reading here tonight, I want to Thank-you from the bottom of my heart for having the persistence and courage to continue to go back for Caylee. There is a special place in heaven for you, sir. I hope that the New Year brings you peace and closure... stand tall! It's almost over.

To all the women and men of Law Enforcement who were there the day Caylee's remains were found. Your dedication and hard work in collecting what was left of that precious baby deserves a lot more than a simple Thank-you. I don't think there is anything on this Earth that can explain how grateful I am for everything you have done and continue to do for all the victims of violence, especially the littlest victims.

Caylee Marie, continue to play peacefully with the angels. You are in good hands down here. 2011 is yours!

LolaMoon said everything I wanted to say. Thank you!

RIP Caylee Marie....you will always be missed and loved....hard to believe it has been 2 years already since you were found...I think of you often and wonder what you could have become. I know you will get justice soon. Even though you are gone from this world I know you are happy in Heaven!

Two years ago today I watched, as did thousands, on TV the police cars and reporters swarm Suburban Dr. on that rainy day. Many prayers were answered that day and your precious little remains were found. We finally found you-though you had already been in The Father's arms for many months before then as you were never missing from Him.
Though only 2 years old, you changed the lives of many. It is because of you, Dear One, that I found Websleuths and that forever changed me and my little corner of the world. If only those entrusted to care for you had only realized what a gift from God you were-you might be here today getting ready for Christmas. But, you and all the other little ones gone too soon will celebrate with the One we celebrate Christmas for.
I and many others draw comfort knowing that there are no more tears cried there.
Rest well Little Caylee and know that there will be justice for you and the others who dwell in Heaven!
1938684726555152.jpg

Yesterday at hearing KC came in smiling and saying hi to everyone, I doubt if she even cared about our Angel CAYLEE. Did GEORGE? Did Cindy?
But we cared, prosecuter cared, and I think the JUDGE cared!!
Judge Perry will make sure that CAYLEE gets justice!!!
He is a fair, honest and great JUDGE!
R.I.P. Caylee, play and have fun...........with all your dear little friends.
You are so loved!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back