a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually e-mailed the Nancy Grace show and told them I would never watch if Jean C is host again, it we terrible....I also told them that she should use Beth and her ratings would go up!

I have started watching the Dr. Drew show as he seems to be upset of the Jodi circus!!

What do you think of Dr. Drew cutting people off after 10 seconds and taking 10 seconds to explain why he had to cut each one off due to "compressed format."

Then they cut short the never-before-seen video of the parents testifying to give us instead this EXCITING After Dark show of 12 people who know less about the case than we do voting on whether or not Jodi Arias was an abused child.

Like I would rather watch that than the actual parents!

As a viewer I feel patronized and insulted by them stringing out the pain of these parents so they can hook people back in with commercials and MAN ON THE STREET opinions.

What about sticking to real news?

You know, this Juror #5 is someone I can truly admire...even if I don't know her!

Talk about Honor and Integrity!!! And upholding your obligations.

We might actually find ourselves living in a better world if more people had these qualities.

bbm- So very true!

Heavy security today ill sign off in a sec tricolor is in the bad *advertiser censored* club!!

Wonder how long it will take the DT to :tears: for a mistrial. And if that won't work will they try to subpoena her so that she's not allowed to be in the courtroom just like they did with Chris and Sky Hughes. They've probably all got their spidey undies in a knot. :panic:

KCL, I would love to know Janine Drivers observations of Nurmi's body language with his client. He sits like she is not even at the same table with him. I have never seen a D attorney so detached.
JMO

Took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't agree more, well said. :)

Somehow this quoted the wrong quote, sorry, it was a a comment about JC. Hi Everybody, I know some of you, just been lurking in this trial, go way back with WS. I remember when <modsnip> had a shorter hair cut, brown, not red, wore much more conservative clothing. She is trying too hard now I think, my husband was commenting on the fact that NG has a soft focus filter on her on HD tv, he said that he thought JC needed it more than NG!

KCL,
Juror 5 just smiled and said hi to someone in front of her.
At the same time, Jodi turned around and smiled at someone.
Camera was on Juror 5 but someone said that about JA.
Do you know who Juror 5 smiled at? Did you see it?

Dt and ALV are trashing Travis. He isn't here to defend his comments. Very sad.

Has anyone else noticed Jodi watching the jury and taking notes today?

Guys, we are on the "A view from the inside" thread. Please take discussion about this stuff over to the trial thread or the Sidebar. Wayyyy OT here.

ALV just came off stand and approached Samamtha- weird and actually illegal

After the break was announced and the jury was walking out JA was watching the jury like a hawk while turning to look at juror #5 in the gallery. She kept going back and forth to see if they made any kind of contact with #5. After seeing this I believe she is the juror that JA has been whispering about this whole time. It seems like it was her plan to get her kicked off weeks ago. I expect many more attempts to have jurors thrown off.

ALV just came off stand and approached Samamtha- weird and actually illegal

I saw a moment during testimony when ALV and JW were smirking and laughing about talking over each other (completely inappropriate given the nature of the testimony and the trial ) and then her gazed shifted to the family and her smile instantly dropped and her face drained a little. Like she realized it was inappropriate. Wonder if she apologized for being so callous.

I noticed at the end of the last sidebar before the little break, Tricolor gave a smile-hello to someone in the direction of JA/DT area. Any observers notice it?

Attachments

• trismiling.jpg
    trismiling.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 221
I noticed at the end of the last sidebar before the little break, Tricolor gave a smile-hello to someone in the direction of JA/DT area. Any observers notice it?

I see it being mentioned alot. Remember, she's probably built up a relationship with the court personnel after all this time. It could have been just one of them.

I'm not there today, but that's also the direction of the court clerks desk. It's possible she smiled at her. I hope that's who it was anyway!

After the break was announced and the jury was walking out JA was watching the jury like a hawk while turning to look at juror #5 in the gallery. She kept going back and forth to see if they made any kind of contact with #5. After seeing this I believe she is the juror that JA has been whispering about this whole time. It seems like it was her plan to get her kicked off weeks ago. I expect many more attempts to have jurors thrown off.

I couldn't agree more.

I'm not there today, but that's also the direction of the court clerks desk. It's possible she smiled at her. I hope that's who it was anyway!

That's what I'm hoping...she's smiling at a friendly face beyond the DT tables!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni