Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Joran coming out of his room at 8:13:34 with a cigarette in his mouth and his hands sort of bend by his side. I don't see coffee any coffee in his hands and the door is partially open.

FINALLY!!!! Pictures of JVDS leaving hotel for coffee maybe?! Look at time stamp in pictures 9 & 10!

Patty G. It's not the video, but we have pictures of him leaving earlier, but notice it's still the striped shirt!

I see the pictures and I am looking for the picture stamped 8:01 that is mentioned in the original post.

As per Chris Cuomo on The View yesterday, Melody said that she discovered later, when Joran's book was published, that he says the entire time he was romancing her he was cheating on her with other girls. What a cad!! (I won't say anything stronger, trying to be nice.)

According to the article, she will be on 20/20 this Friday to discuss JVS.

I haven't said it but I was thinking and wondering if she was wearing his shirt when she was murdered. I'm thinking blood on the both pairs of shoes indicate they were standing at some point. IMO

We've been waiting for the tape of VDS purchasing the coffee wearing his shirt from earlier that evening. Doesn't exist.

IMO, doesn't mean that she wasn't wearing his shirt that evening. Same with if findings state no consensual sex, or attempted sexual assault (Only me - I won't believe it.).

It looks like from the stills that radaroline has you can see JVS coming thru the hotel lobby in his stipped shirt carry cofee...I wonder if this is when they say he left and went and got the 2 cups.
Thank you Kimmer ... these stills you found on raderonline fill in the blanks. KUDOS to you!

As per Chris Cuomo on The View yesterday, Melody said that she discovered later, when Joran's book was published, that he says the entire time he was romancing her he was cheating on her with other girls. What a cad!! (I won't say anything stronger, trying to be nice.)

He's a sociopath for sure. No conscious whatsoever - even back then. Did what he felt like doing no matter if right or wrong.

We've been waiting for the tape of VDS purchasing the coffee wearing his shirt from earlier that evening. Doesn't exist.

IMO, doesn't mean that she wasn't wearing his shirt that evening. Same with if findings state no consensual sex. (Only me - I won't believe it.)

Well now we know he went to get the coffee in the striped shirt.
There looked to be little blood on her shirt, but plenty on his. I don't know if this means she was wearing his shirt when struck in the head, or he used it to smother her as he claimed.

I see the pictures and I am looking for the picture stamped 8:01 that is mentioned in the original post.
They must have taken it out. I saw it earlier. Two photos in the lobby, one of him going out of the hotel, and one of him returning with the coffees.

8:01:55-25 (Hotel Lobby time)
8:11:46-19 (Hotel Lobby time)

I am not seeing a photo stamped 8:01:55. HELP!

Wow...it's gone!! The photos I had listed as 08:01:55, 08:11:46, 08:24:44 are no longer on that website. Seems they've been replaced by photos in the 'fake' coffee sequence.

Bet they weren't supposed to be shown to the public!! And, darn, I only captured the first!!

I am not seeing a photo stamped 8:01:55. HELP!

I saw it before, I think it may have been removed. I'm going to see ig I can find it in my cache.

The picture showed JVDS still holding the cigarette as he walked through the lobby.

I saw it before, I think it may have been removed. I'm going to see ig I can find it in my cache.

The picture showed JVDS still holding the cigarette as he walked through the lobby.

Thank you as I would like to add that to the slideshow.

Patty, I think it is the difference in the time on the two cameras, we already discussed that.

WOW Just wow.

So Joran travels with baoding balls....maybe thats what he was doing with his right hand under the poker table...?

It looks like it was removed, he was wearing the striped shirt and walking out of the lobby with the cigarette still in his hand.

Well now we know he went to get the coffee in the striped shirt.
There looked to be little blood on her shirt, but plenty on his. I don't know if this means she was wearing his shirt when struck in the head, or he used it to smother her as he claimed.

Site states the back of his white shirt had been drenched in blood - still shot of shirt unbuttoned/unsnapped>you can see the inside of the back of the shirt - very bloody. I believe she was wearing it.

It looks like it was removed, he was wearing the striped shirt and walking out of the lobby with the cigarette still in his hand.

When you say lobby are you saying lobby out side of his room or as he past the front desk in the lobby?

Patty, I think it is the difference in the time on the two cameras, we already discussed that.

WOW Just wow.

Thank you and I realized the time difference with the camera. I am just trying to get clarification as the member mentioned the time on a picture, and it now appears the picture is not there anymore.

I have researched the internet to try and find what I heard in an article to which I could post a link. The only article I have found is the one linked below, but that says that the judge will be going to Castro Castro. So,I cannot find a link to support what I heard, and yet I did hear that said by one of the talking heads, not today, but yesterday. For now, as with so many things in this case, I am not sure what is really going to happen with this hearing in regard to whether the judge will travel to the prison, or if LE will bring JVDS to the judge. If anyone else has any other links, please share. Thanks

http://www.livinginperu.com/news-12...er-sloot-be-interrogated-court-monday-june-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong