Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

Hubby saying "Padilla's seemed to know something when they pulled out". LOL. I agree, but can't wait to find out what it could be.

I agree with your hubby, he's a smart guy apparently LOL.. although he married you so that goes without sayin' :)

It's an investigation tactic. Just as we are all guessing why YM would make this trip, Casey and her family will also sit up and take notice. It puts pressure on all of them.
When ever an event requires "calling in certain authorities" or "travel to key people in an investigation" it gets attention and does throw the suspects off balance.
I'm sure there is a very good reason for the trip to CA but letting this slip out is not an accident. JMO
I agree! Everything LE is doing is to "feed" us just a piece of something... NO ONE knows everything.. which is their investigation tactic. In fact, they are only giving us half truths, IMO.

Hmmmm, maybe the Marine is at Camp Pendleton. Or if it is San Diego the only place I can think of is Miramar, or 32nd St. Naval Station. I used to work at 32nd St. Naval Base, and it had a game room and we had Marines and Navy guys in their all the time. It was right in front of one of the piers and if I recall correctly there WERE Marines on some of the ships.

Things that make ya go HMMMMMMM!!

OOOH on a better note both my parents work on base. Should I hip my mom to BOLO for Det. Melich?? Does he golf?? Because he might want to take a couple of hours and throw down 9 holes or something?? Then I better get my dad to keep an eye out for a tee time!!

http://www.29palms.usmc.mil/

This is where I believe MH is.

I wonder if the detective could also be meeting with the Marine in California that Casey wanted to go visit. Maybe they want to talk to him, too.

I just started reading this thread and that's exactly what I thought because Padilla said something about Hawk*ns tonight on NG's program. He said someone (not sure who) should go out and talk to him. Maybe this is what's going to happen. I sure wish someone could help with info because this is dragging on way to long. I'd love to know what was so important that Casey wanted to fly to Cali and tell that young man. Whatever it was she told her Mom & Lee but not George (or so she said).

ETA: I just re-played the show (I have a DVR) and he's stationed at 29 Palms ... where in Cali is that?

Why wouldn't this dude, if he knows anything, contact LE himself? Second, Casey referred to Tony L. as her boyfriend. It was his number she wanted Lee to give her.

Leonard just anounced LE needs to talk to the marine because Casey had spoken to him 1 day before car was abandoned. He spoke this on NG show.

Bingo!

Casey had spoken to him SEVERAL times the day before the car was abandoned according to the phone records. That may have been the "hole" in the timeline LP was talking about. I also think he wants to give info to YM about the WW, LR, ZG & KC links. NG asked LP if he thought LE was getting the tips and LP said unequivocally "NO". So I think YM is going to get an earful and the best part of it is, I believe it was WS'ers that brought those myspace links to LP's attention.

Okk is he there now.:crazy:
How much longer???? LOL...:)

seriously....I bet he will be going over all the mountains of evidence they have collected (they tracked all the phone calls and interviewed friends and tons of other people...last I heard it was around 14 or so.)

I have hope that the dead body air samples, the cadaver dog hits, the saturation of the trunk air with chloroform, the abandonment of the car and backpacks, the lies to LE, and the computer searches for chloroform mean nothing......and that perhaps Caylee is alive (just a tiny spark tho... there is just too much that stacks up against it.)

I do SINCERELY THANK YOU PADILLA FAMILY for all that you have done in this case!

Okay Yuri...ya there already? Dang is he slow or what?:crazy:

Bingo!

Casey had spoken to him SEVERAL times the day before the car was abandoned according to the phone records. That may have been the "hole" in the timeline LP was talking about. I also think he wants to give info to YM about the WW, LR, ZG & KC links. NG asked LP if he thought LE was getting the tips and LP said unequivocally "NO". So I think YM is going to get an earful and the best part of it is, I believe it was WS'ers that brought those myspace links to LP's attention.
it was WS! I was on that thread the night a poster came across this.

My guess is that Yuri is coming to get a dna swab of MH as part of his trip anyway. He already got a statement, right? No reason to come for that but a good reason to come for a dna swab and maybe a few other things. Would love to know what more the Padilla's know that he is coming for tho!

I believe Yuri wants to talk about all those initials below too but I believe that LP knows those folks are all hogwash. I think LE is trying to put together where Casey got her ridiculous story from and they can do that with LP's help because I believe LP investigated and talked with all those initialed people already. They have nothing to do with this case. KC used them to invent her story. She has drug more innocent people thru the mud. LP is going to help YM alot with all of this hooey.

Bingo!

. I also think he wants to give info to YM about the WW, LR, ZG & KC links. NG asked LP if he thought LE was getting the tips and LP said unequivocally "NO". So I think YM is going to get an earful and the best part of it is, I believe it was WS'ers that brought those myspace links to LP's attention.

yes I get that.. I'm just wondering why Padilla isn't heading to Florida instead of YM heading to Cali... I mean, YM has got to be up to his eyeballs with Casey BS and trying to work on the Caylee case
yes, but the Padilla's have their own work to do in California (was going to say CA but thought that would be confusing lol) and Yuri's job is this case and getting statements. I don't see anything really strange that he would go to them just like he would drive down the road to meet with any other witness (just further away.)

Aside.... did anyone ever notice Yuri and Cindy's initials together are YMCA! You know you are in the lull when you start doing anagrams of websleuth slang letters lol

Did we ever find out who Kyle is? He was in that "flurry of phone calls" group.

My guess is that Yuri is coming to get a dna swab of MH as part of his trip anyway. He already got a statement, right? No reason to come for that but a good reason to come for a dna swab and maybe a few other things. Would love to know what more the Padilla's know that he is coming for tho!

I would be willing to bet it is for formal video statements for court. Padilla's statement tonight indicated "someone" has talked to this Marine and he has the key to the time-line on the date Caylee disappeared.

I just started reading this thread and that's exactly what I thought because Padilla said something about Hawk*ns tonight on NG's program. He said someone (not sure who) should go out and talk to him. Maybe this is what's going to happen. I sure wish someone could help with info because this is dragging on way to long. I'd love to know what was so important that Casey wanted to fly to Cali and tell that young man. Whatever it was she told her Mom & Lee but not George (or so she said).

ETA: I just re-played the show (I have a DVR) and he's stationed at 29 Palms ... where in Cali is that?

My guess is she wanted to use the guy in some way, maybe to get as far away from FL as she could get. Hmmm...anyone know the last time she saw this marine? Wonder if she was devising a plan to tell him she was pregnant by him. That might be something she would claim she had told her mom and bro, but not her daddy. He would pay for a plane ticket, take her in. She could get all cozy with him, guilt him into taking care of her financially...wash, cook, clean, put out, like she did for Tony...then once she was sure she had him hooked, fake a miscarriage.

Just brainstorming...nothing but speculation.

I believe Yuri wants to talk about all those initials below too but I believe that LP knows those folks are all hogwash. I think LE is trying to put together where Casey got her ridiculous story from and they can do that with LP's help because I believe LP investigated and talked with all those initialed people already. They have nothing to do with this case. KC used them to invent her story. She has drug more innocent people thru the mud. LP is going to help YM alot with all of this hooey.

Well, not all those folks are a lot of hogwash. WW was on the visitor list to see KC in jail.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back