Art Harris: Misty is claiming that Haleigh is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first part, I don't think any young girl would stay in prison to protect her "lover." How fleetingly those first young loves pass. Just look at her and WBG. I think Misty would do anything to get out of there, but she would have to offer up herself as an accomplice.

To address the second past: No theory I have can be written in stone. However, I do not think the MH on Green Lane was where the crime/accident/rage took place. I think Misty picked Haleigh up from the bus stop and drove toward Magnolia Lane. RC found out, and still infuriated over the past weekend, madly drove after her. Either HC hit her head in the car during the chase, or they got to M. Lane and RC & MC got into a fight and little Haleigh got in the way, was injured and died. Or, perhaps RC was swinging his gun around and it went off accidently. If, this is what happened, and if they had called 911, gone to the police, they wouldn't be in as much trouble as they are now. This is my strongest theory.

But there are many others; the Mexicans, the drug "lords" in Putnam County (laughing it this.) Yeah, the degree of sophistication down there would not drug lords make.

If HC were in a coma or some sort of life altering problem, then perhaps Eliza was called in to evaluate the seriousness of the situation.

I truly believe TN and GGS were called in and made the final decision of where and how to lay to rest little Haleigh. I think RC's father and uncle were called in to take care of the final arrangements, because TN couldn't and probably did not want GGS to do that deed.

I don't know to what degree the Croslins are involved all this, however, I wholeheartly feel that they know most of what went on. Except one thing, they don't know where Haleigh is and they never will. MOO

And I don't mind if this is picked apart. I've picked apart every theory I've come up with.

For the first part, I don't think any young girl would stay in prison to protect her "lover." How fleetingly those first young loves pass. Just look at her and WBG. I think Misty would do anything to get out of there, but she would have to offer up herself as an accomplice.

BBM = I agree with this statement. She's not "just protecting her lover". Of course not. She is most probably an accomplice and cannot divulge her secrets because of that but you would think that her attorney would have advised her to give up what she knew in spite of her part. To me, she showed signs of the "battered woman syndrome" and when they thought the coast was clear, she was running the show in the illegal drug dealings. Akin to the nights out dancing in the Anthony case.

BBM = I agree with this statement. She's not "just protecting her lover". Of course not. She is most probably an accomplice and cannot divulge her secrets because of that but you would think that her attorney would have advised her to give up what she knew in spite of her part. To me, she showed signs of the "battered woman syndrome" and when they thought the coast was clear, she was running the show in the illegal drug dealings. Akin to the nights out dancing in the Anthony case.

BBM

I don't think she was running the show in any drug dealings.
IMO she was just a mule

BBM

I don't think she was running the show in any drug dealings.
IMO she was just a mule

Comparatively, in the big picture, yes, of course that is true....but she sure looked as though she had the reins well in hand sitting in the front seat of that UC car and carried the bulk of the conversation too.

Comparatively, in the big picture, yes, of course that is true....but she sure looked as though she had the reins well in hand sitting in the front seat of that UC car and carried the bulk of the conversation too.

I think she was ALLOWED to think she was running the show. That's one way Ron kept her there, by letting her believe she was in charge. He still made the major decisions, JMO

She was so in her glory. Imagine if she actually had done something positiive with her life.

Looks like something got lost in my translation. Bottom line, IMO he was still using her irregardless of what her frame of mind was. Controlled gf/wife or accomplice.

Accomplice or is convinced she is.

What if she said, I will come back but only if Haleigh isnt around? How much do you love me Ron. I mean thats dark, but we are also dealing with a jealous street smart drug addicted grown up to fast person. Personally, I think she could be a Karla Holmolka type.

What if she said, I will come back but only if Haleigh isnt around? How much do you love me Ron. I mean thats dark, but we are also dealing with a jealous street smart drug addicted grown up to fast person. Personally, I think she could be a Karla Holmolka type.

I don't know who Karla Holmolka is but I seriously doubt Misty Croslin ever asked Ron C to prove how much he loved her by getting rid of Haleigh.... or Jr. And I highly doubt she ever told Ronald Cummings she would come back ONLY IF Haleigh wasn't around either..
Misty may be promiscuous, uneducated, have an addicted personality and lacking in self esteem, but she is not evil... JMHO

I don't know who Karla Holmolka is but I seriously doubt Misty Croslin ever asked Ron C to prove how much he loved her by getting rid of Haleigh.... or Jr. And I highly doubt she ever told Ronald Cummings she would come back ONLY IF Haleigh wasn't around either..
Misty may be promiscuous, uneducated, have an addicted personality and lacking in self esteem, but she is not evil... JMHO

And really we know this how? Sometimes when two people get together, bad things can happen. None of us have idea what these people are mentally capable of. At the base of all her dysfunction, shes a jealous IMMATURE teen. Why is there a correlation of DCF and cops visiting the home before Haleigh goes missing, and AFTER he gets with Misty? And my theory strengthens if the report of Ron looking for a 3 some after Haleigh went missing is true. The Karla story is very interesting. Lots of stuff on WS about it. jmo

And really we know this how? Sometimes when two people get together, bad things can happen. None of us have idea what these people are mentally capable of. At the base of all her dysfunction, shes a jealous IMMATURE teen. Why is there a correlation of DCF and cops visiting the home before Haleigh goes missing, and AFTER he gets with Misty? And my theory strengthens if the report of Ron looking for a 3 some after Haleigh went missing is true. The Karla story is very interesting. Lots of stuff on WS about it. jmo

I stated in my post I seriously doubt and I highly doubt..
However... IMO and from what I have gleaned over the past two years common sense tells me Misty never gave Ron C any ultimatum regarding her staying ONLY IF Haleigh was no longer present and on the scene...
I would think we've all heard Misty tell her father everytime she would leave his grandmother would take Haleigh to where she was and get Haleigh to beg her to come back.. IIRC..Papa even posted a video concerning the manipulation of both Haleigh and Misty on Ronald's grandmother's part..

I maintain my stance..JMHO

And really we know this how? Sometimes when two people get together, bad things can happen. None of us have idea what these people are mentally capable of. At the base of all her dysfunction, shes a jealous IMMATURE teen. Why is there a correlation of DCF and cops visiting the home before Haleigh goes missing, and AFTER he gets with Misty? And my theory strengthens if the report of Ron looking for a 3 some after Haleigh went missing is true. The Karla story is very interesting. Lots of stuff on WS about it. jmo[/QUO

i realized that DCF was involved before HaLeigh went missing, but how do you know they weren't involved prior to Misty being with Ron?

Was Misty with Ron before he moved to Green Lane?

And really we know this how? Sometimes when two people get together, bad things can happen. None of us have idea what these people are mentally capable of. At the base of all her dysfunction, shes a jealous IMMATURE teen. Why is there a correlation of DCF and cops visiting the home before Haleigh goes missing, and AFTER he gets with Misty? And my theory strengthens if the report of Ron looking for a 3 some after Haleigh went missing is true. The Karla story is very interesting. Lots of stuff on WS about it. jmo[/QUO

i realized that DCF was involved before HaLeigh went missing, but how do you know they weren't involved prior to Misty being with Ron?

Was Misty with Ron before he moved to Green Lane?

I am under the impression they moved there together.

I have no idea if they had been involved beforehand, if so I haven't heard it mentioned, but I did read the cops issue a statement they had been there to Green Lane, so when he picked up with Misty, all these things started happening.

However... IMO and from what I have gleaned over the past two years common sense tells me Misty never gave Ron C any ultimatum regarding her staying ONLY IF Haleigh was no longer present and on the scene...
I would think we've all heard Misty tell her father everytime she would leave his grandmother would take Haleigh to where she was and get Haleigh to beg her to come back.. IIRC..Papa even posted a video concerning the manipulation of both Haleigh and Misty on Ronald's grandmother's part..

Thats fine ,I am not trying to fight you over your thoughts or make you change your mind, I am just utilizing this place as what it is,a discussion board. I am just pointing out that we really don't know what she is capable of, and thats a FACT.

Misty in the airport and in the UC videos is a very different Misty than we have been force fed. As the years tick on, shes either just as capable for her death, or she really loves Ronald a whole lot, I don't think its anything else.

I have no idea if they had been involved beforehand, if so I haven't heard it mentioned, but I did read the cops issue a statement they had been there to Green Lane, so when he picked up with Misty, all these things started happening.

My understanding is he was already living on Buchanan with his children when he first saw Misty at the bus stop..Thats when he made the decision to pounce on Misty..J Santos stated he told Ronald at that time 15 will get you 20...JMHO

My understanding is he was already living on Buchanan with his children when he first saw Misty at the bus stop..Thats when he made the decision to pounce on Misty..J Santos stated he told Ronald at that time 15 will get you 20...JMHO

So romantic!

Ok, Thanks! The reason i asked is b/c from what i understood, DCF was involved with Ron before he moved to Green Lane, i came to this conclusion b/c the reason we were given by the landlord (i believe it was the landlord who stated it) was that DCF told Ron that the children needed their own rooms, that was the whole purpose of moving to the Green Lane mh.

IMO, DCF was involved prior to the move to Green Lane. The statement Ron makes about "Daddy / Daughter agreement" when it comes to spankings--makes my hair stand up on the back of my neck.....errie!!!!!! JMO

BBM - Em, I agree with your entire post except the part about Misty not being evil. Let's review that after Misty had been babysitting for Amber, and after Misty hooked up with Ron, she told Amber, `I have your man, and I'll have your baby next,' to me that is pure unadulterated EVIL. What type of a person says that, thinks that, threatens that? MOO

BBM - Em, I agree with your entire post except the part about Misty not being evil. Let's review that after Misty had been babysitting for Amber, and after Misty hooked up with Ron, she told Amber, `I have your man, and I'll have your baby next,' to me that is pure unadulterated EVIL. What type of a person says that, thinks that, threatens that? MOO

Perhaps a jealous insecure person but OK. I stand corrected perhaps I shouldn't have used the word EVIL.. However I still don't view Misty as the type of person who would intentionally physically harm or kill a child with EVIL intent...Not hers or a child belonging to another person..JMHO

Also, after Misty is labeled a liar basically about Crystals daughter, Misty had the nerve to tell crystal that she didn't have a "problem" with her, I mean truly think about that, this was a phone call between the two, I think Crystal recanted it on NG, and I just thought, the audacity of Misty to say that to Crystal, I mean you would think she would have been apologetic towards Crystal, but Misty later goes on TV and says she thinks Crystal did this, I mean that is COLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member