TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't everyone close to agree some gal as beautiful as Holly is would of had several Ex BF?I could see a Ex who could never get over her.....

I'm certain many of Holly's friends have already told LE who they are. LE is staying very close lipped about anything they have or don't have.

Oh im sure...I jus tthink there is one in particular they might be foccused on..
Juts a thought nothing more.

My feeling is that, no, almost everyone will take a "time out" for Sunday, Easter, and there will only be a few crews out there.

If not, give us something to hold onto.

My feeling is that, no, almost everyone will take a "time out" for Sunday, Easter, and there will only be a few crews out there.

If not, give me something to hold onto.

They do need to let searchers have a tiny bit of info to keep them coming back......they have got to be totally FRUSTRATED!!!

I have to go find you the link... but I read that they are holding a special Easter service at the fairgrounds tomorrow...

brb:escape:

I don't think the abductor of Holly is taking the holiday off.

Ok my websleuth friends i must get my home in order for Easter!
Merry Maids are too busy LOL
see ya all later this afternoon!

That sure would be good to have....I'd like that too....

Mick i really wouldnt know i was just posting the little graves they sit in looking for geese and ducks lol

Just thought you might like to know, those are not little graves they are sitting in, they are called blinds.

Yes, I'm definitely thinking the perp. may have the idea that he can relax during the Easter holiday. That is, relax about no one finding him.

I don't believe it is human blood. Animal blood that was staged.
I feel the perp is a person from her church, obsessed with her "perfection."

My apologies, but I'm not following you. When you abduct someone, you may plan on keeping them or killing them, but you still want to get away without leaving a trace. Vanish as quickly as possible. What's would be the point of leaving behind animal blood? Especially a small amount that police said would clearly NOT indicate a lethal wound?

Thanks,

I feel badly for those in LE trying to find this perp. I mean, they have to give up their holidays, their "down time" to look for these *****, well you know what I'm talking about.

Working on new thread will be closing this one in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj