2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN is replaying Joy Behar's interview with Dot Simms. Brilliant interview. Don Lemon says he watched it live and it was "great tv." Lemon is interviewing Holly Hughes. (possible a replay)[/QUOTE

Does anyone have a clip of that interview when Joy Behar asked Dorothy C. Simms if she would let KC babysit her kids and DCS started stammering and evading the question? That was CLASSIC

Geraldo is mentioning Michael Vick and Mike Tyson and how people forgave them..

UMMMMMMMMM they didnt murder a 2 year old and put her in a garbage bag in a swamp and party for 31 days..

Just a tad bit different..

Nice try Geraldo to help your buddy Jose.

Sooooooooooooo totally different. Those people had "fans" before their crimes and there are fans who just don't care what you do outside of your performances or athletic life. After OJ, I remember several football fans telling me "Yeah, but he was a great football player."

Plus, if JB called in on a landline, FOX News would know where they were.
I thought he sounded very low key- and I'll bet it's because they can't get the offers they were planning on for that one BIG interview. He acted like he blew off the $1M offer because the producer didn't meet his standards- the legitimate networks don't want the backlash.

a land line can be blocked by dialing *67 any attorney knows that....I think he was some place where there wasn't a land line...a yacht would be a place like that....

She basically talked directly to KC and said: you are infamous but that doesn't mean you are famous. A police brigade and protection like you had last night would be appropriate for someone else, not you.

Rather than being double bagged and thrown in a swamp, Caylee was the one who deserved this kind of protection.
Oh wow. She summed it all up great.
But I'm sure it fell on 'deaf ears'.

Yes, GR just said deal off because "the guy went public, or sleazy producer, who knows"

i agree. he heard lie detector etc...but seriously, 1Mil is nothing, Baez gets 1/2... so she gets 500K (not going to take her far-because it will get blown) And the guy sounded like total jerry springer quality and i dont think Baez would want it to sound so sleazy.

if he and EX-ICA break off relations, then she might be the type to go for that, she liked Howard Stern.

Why not go on Oprah for $10 million and agree to tell the truth, you sit next to her in a fancy white chair (small cherrywood table between you, kleenex box with decorative grass field design on it, at your fingertips) and you break down and start the interview "I did a terrible thing, terrible" (cue - hands over face, head down, tears flowing, Oprah must pat your back) "Its ok Casey, you need to get it out, what did you do, its ok"

and on and on...Oprah would hit the doozy of all interviews. AND really, what will the world do to her if she said she snapped.. she got in a fight with mom, it was building up and she killed her precious baby...and she has to live with this forever now.

It would maybe garner some sympathy.. It would make people back off.. I mean, she spilled it...there would be nothing more to pry out of the girl (which is why i said 10 mil... she has to be set for life if those beans come out)

No lie is worth 10 mil. Unless she had a witness, it's just another lie. There's no jury to sway now. Damage was done when she threw GA and LA under the bus and basically CA, too when she could have said this very thing from the beginning. Too little, too late. jmo

I keep thinking about the Dr Krop...saying the only spike on the test was for masculinity on her MMPI. He says that is because she was such a great athlete. Who told him that? KC?

I have never heard anything about her athletic prowess. She looks puny to me.

He better research the other things that spike stands for...

CNN is replaying Joy Behar's interview with Dot Simms. Brilliant interview. Don Lemon says he watched it live and it was "great tv." Lemon is interviewing Holly Hughes. (possible a replay)

Does anyone have a clip of that interview when Joy Behar asked Dorothy C. Simms if she would let KC babysit her kids and DCS started stammering and evading the question? That was CLASSIC

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2011/07/13/behar.dorothy.sims.hln.html

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soy4Q6XcZiA"]‪CNN: Would Casey Anthony's attorney let her babysit?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Judge Jeannine Pirro, her show is on before Geraldo. She always does a "my thoughts" speech at the end of her show about Caylee and tonight was especially good because you could tell she was talking TO Casey this time about leaving her in a garbage bag etc.. Her speeches are always tear jerkers!

JJ always speaks from the heart and I can feel she means what she says. When she speaks of Caylee she usually has tears. I love to hear her speak of Caylee.

Geraldo talking with brother Craig........Craig was outside the jail last night.

More now with Tim Miller.

Gosh, can you just imagine Anthony watching all these shows and shouting at Baez "let's sue em!" ------------LOL

It makes me all sorts of fuzzy warm inside thinking of her listening to how the world feels about her, love it!

haha GR just said his wife said he couldn’t bring CFCA home with him.

Geraldo "her location is not that dramatic from what I understand"

I gotta get this Psych m.d.'s name. Geraldo, put the Doc back on!

I just saw it briefly and I think it was something Stone...I think I have seen him before and he has done some pretty incredible reporting on folks with 'disorders', ahem.
Cannot remember off hand but I believe he has dealt with some of the worst,HTH

She's in the playhouse?

I think she was driven very close.. a ranch a property. However I have been wrong about everything else in the case so don't bank on this premonition either

I guarantee she is driving distance from Baez. No way he saved her life and she is free and he cannot see her freely now.. he can and has and will continue to. They are a team in many ways, he would not allow her to fly away where he can't control this

I keep thinking about the Dr Krop...saying the only spike on the test was for masculinity on her MMPI. He says that is because she was such a great athlete. Who told him that? KC?

I have never heard anything about her athletic prowess. She looks puny to me.

He better research the other things that spike stands for...
Yes, isn't that the truth! And this guy is an MD, right?

I wonder which is worse for Casey, being controlled by Cindy or being controlled by Baez et. al.

Baez has probably asked her not to watch TV News, not to be on the internet, she can't go out, no shopping, no clubbing, etc. She might as well still be in jail. :giggle:

There ya go. She is in a Motel 6 off the interstate. Hope the bed bugs dont get her. JB is sweating a puddle worrying that Geraldo is going to blow it.

GR: Just slipped and said, "Her location is not that dramatic from what I understand." while talking to his brother Craig.
Tim Miller is very pizzed... said out of JB's mouth, "Caylee was never missing."
Bless his heart. He's apologizing to his supporters and the other families whose kids could not be searched for during the Caylee search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627