GUILTY TX - Susan Loper, 40, Plano, 19 April 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there no survellience video from the country club? Don't you have to swipe a card or pass a front desk or something? Video from the parking lot?

My friend said that, "two girls on her tennis team were the ones who showed up for an appt at 11 and came upon the disarrayed room and then called the police."

I have several friends originally from Plano....this is disturbing!

Any news about a boyfriend or ex-husband???

@WestCoastLady, I haven't heard any reports about a boyfriend or ex-husband...

Does anyone know if Susan is married, separated, divorced? I've heard her family speaking out but nothing from her spouse/about her spouse.

Thank you so much for posting this! I have been keeping up with the Holly Bobo case and this one is just a little too close for comfort. The car was found about a mile from where I work!

The first thing I thought of when they said evidence found in the car suggested that she was abducted, was blood or possibly something to suggest that she was tied up or taken against her will?

This is really scary....I hope they find her soon!

A country club would have video survellience. I think that they know who took her by now unless there was some kind of disguise. They probably have parking lot video of the perp arriving at the club unless he or she snuck in somehow.

I don't think this was planned very well. I think someone was angry with her and decided to take her without putting much thought into how not to get caught. I hope we don't end up with a murder/suicide.

All MOO

Oh please, don't let us have a little 8 year old left without his mom. :(

This sounds so very scary, and all too familiar. A divorced or separated woman goes missing. I hope I'm wrong about what I'm fearing happened here.

Evidence of kidnapping - bodily fluids, rope? Zip ties? Hair left in the car?

Authorities said there were signs of a struggle in the room in which the fitness instructor was holding a class.

Did the kidnapping take place before or after her class? Was she holding class that day?

Did the kidnapping take place before or after her class? Was she holding class that day?

From what I gathered, the kidnapping happened shortly before 5:45 a.m. She had an appt. at 5:45 and I guess missed some more appts. that morning. By 11:00 a.m., her friends reported her missing. Her purse, cell and coffee were found in the pilates room.

I wonder if she opened up the club that morning. Not many people go to work at 5:30 AM. It had to be someone familiar with the layout of the club, maybe even an employee.

I wonder if she opened up the club that morning. Not many people go to work at 5:30 AM. It had to be someone familiar with the layout of the club, maybe even an employee.

I think so too. Also, add in that she had worked there for 16 years, and this was to be her last week of work at the club. She was going to open her own business. That may or may not have anything to do with her disappearance, however.

Very sad story---I feel sorry for what her family and son must be going through :( This case hits home, I am local in Frisco and she lives about a mile from where I do---I sure hope she is found safe.

I wonder if the perp took Susan somewhere using her vehicle, then ditched it close enough to the country club to walk back to retrieve his/her own vehicle...or to report for work.

Thanks for noticing how close it was, momtective!

Wow...looked at veromi to see relations, then whitepages for addy, plugged it into the above map and I'm thinking this is not looking good for her.

What did you find on the addy's? Please do share!

Fox news reporting a body (not yet identified) was found in woods near the area where she was last known to be seen.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member