GUILTY OK - Donald 'Joe' Neff, 61, Poteau, 14 May 2009 - #2

The pig out place. They are on facebook. Maybe under the owners name though.

Soul, I tried to send you a private message -- mail box full. Clean out some messages and I will send some info to you on places you are looking for.

Makes me sad to think she is missing her dad for the holidays once again. :(

I hope and pray something is about to break in this case!!!

I'm glad to see that the Waleetka girls' case looks like it may be solved finally...now it's Joe's turn

:bump:

just got caught up with this case... sorry to hear that MMD has to spend another Christmas without any answers... :maddening:

Any updated news???

TIA! :seeya:

I want to add This video Who Killed Joe Neff? It's 4029 TV's you tube.. Too bad comments are disabled.

I hope we can help figure this mystery out & give her closure.
Has anyone heard anything about the bar camera?

Not sure if anyone saw this video.. link it's a year old & says new info was found.

Not sure if it's my place to say but Marie & her siblings lost their mom this week. We need to get Joes case solved so they can find peace.

Once again; I'm sorry for your loss Marie ~Hugs

to the first page...

Beginning to look like this crime would stay unsolved even if the guilty party went in and confessed to it.

Investigators Still Work to Solve Murder after Two Years by Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation - Authorized Page on Friday, May 13, 2011 at 10:11am
An OSBI Crime Scene Agent processed the scene for evidence while other law enforcement, including several agents, searched for Neff’s whereabouts. For several days, dozens of people scoured the area for Neff, hoping he was still alive. However, May 17th, a fisherman found Neff’s body in a strip pit approximately 30 miles from the bar near Pocola. Neff had been shot to death. Investigators believe his body had been in the water for several days.

This case is far from cold. Over the past two years, investigators have run numerous leads searching for Neff’s killer. If anyone has information about this case, please contact the OSBI at 1-800-522-8017 or the LeFlore County Sheriff’s Office.

Investigators Still Work to Solve Murder after Two Years by Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation - Authorized Page on Friday, May 13, 2011 at 10:11am
An OSBI Crime Scene Agent processed the scene for evidence while other law enforcement, including several agents, searched for Neff’s whereabouts. For several days, dozens of people scoured the area for Neff, hoping he was still alive. However, May 17th, a fisherman found Neff’s body in a strip pit approximately 30 miles from the bar near Pocola. Neff had been shot to death. Investigators believe his body had been in the water for several days.

This case is far from cold. Over the past two years, investigators have run numerous leads searching for Neff’s killer. If anyone has information about this case, please contact the OSBI at 1-800-522-8017 or the LeFlore County Sheriff’s Office.

So glad they are still working on this case and pray there is a break in it soon

OSBI offering rewards in 2009 deaths

Authorities are offering rewards for information in two separate LeFlore County deaths in 2009.

Up to $5,000 is being offered for information in deaths of Joe Neff of Poteau and Jodi Wilson of Wister, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation reported. Her name has also been spelled Jody Rilee-Wilson.

Neff, who was 62, was reported missing when an employee of his Poteau bar, Long Branch Saloon, arrived at work about noon May 14, 2009, and found the inside of the bar in shambles, the OSBI said.

Three days later, a fisherman found Neff's body floating in a strip mining pit near Pocola, about 30 miles away, the OSBI said.

Investigators are investigating the death as a homicide. Tipsters would be eligible for the reward if information leads to an arrest and conviction, the OSBI said.

Wonder if this reward will shake someone out of the bushes that can finally give this family some answers and justice for Mr. Neff?

Hope something starts moving on this case. SOMEONE knows something! :(

JMHO
fran

I'm pretty sure there was always a reward on Joe's case. I'm not sure if it was pulled at some point & readded

I feel so very bad for MMD. She has suffered so much, not knowing what happened to her father. It's very frightening the number of murderers walking around out there that haven't been apprehended. I keep hoping there will be a break in this case and MMD will get some peace of mind and justice. Her dad sounded like such an awesome guy. What a terrible loss for the community he was so well known in.

Has there been any updates since you wrote last? I've looked on the internet for any updates and couldn't find any.

Couldn't find that much on your father's case at all unfortunately. Just that blood was found at his bar and he was found a few days later in water by a fisherman.

Has there been any updates since you wrote last? I've looked on the internet for any updates and couldn't find any.

Couldn't find that much on your father's case at all unfortunately. Just that blood was found at his bar and he was found a few days later in water by a fisherman.

re bold - ditto here... nothing new!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back