What evidence does the prosecution have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what evidence does the prosecution have? That's the topic.

Does anyone have a link to the NWP training in Sep 11? Or a link to the Retreat of Twin Lakes NWP guidelines?

IMO, I think the fact GZ chose to follow in the first place would violate those guidelines; that he chose to carry a weapon violates those guidelines; that he played a role in scuffle and acted like LE violated CCW protocol. The NWP guidelines and CCW protocol might end up as part of the prosecution.

Does anyone have a link to the NWP training in Sep 11? Or a link to the Retreat of Twin Lakes NWP guidelines?

IMO, I think the fact GZ chose to follow in the first place would violate those guidelines; that he chose to carry a weapon violates those guidelines; that he played a role in scuffle and acted like LE violated CCW protocol. The NWP guidelines and CCW protocol might end up as part of the prosecution.
I think links to those items got posted in the Timeline thread. Today or last night.

Trayvon's Autopsy Report.

IMO, it seems GZ wants us to believe that TM was shot while on top of GZ...but what if the bullet trajectory do not match that?

Trayvon's Autopsy Report.

IMO, it seems GZ wants us to believe that TM was shot while on top of GZ...but what if the bullet trajectory do not match that?

Also if there are no indications of any injuries to TM that could have been associated with the 'attack' on GZ, that would indicate that GZ's stories are not true. Or if TM's autopsy only has defensive wounds.

I presume the prosecution has medical reports and hopefully police documented photographs on GZ's injuries that show they do not match his stories. As in no broken nose, no 'gashes' on the back of his head, the small wounds on his head not in the correct position for someone whose head was "beaten" against concrete. No dirt or debris on or in the head injuries or on his head at all.

Maybe other injuries on GZ that could indicate that he was the aggressor?

I'd expect there are crime scene photographs - could they show indications that GZ's stories are not true? No blood on any of the concrete? Position of TM's body no where it could have been from any of GZ's variations on how TM was positioned when shot and how TM fell?

The problem is that we have so little so far, so anything we think of now is pure supposition. We need a document dump!

IMO, JMO, etc.

I thought this thread was needed so that we may debate the prosecution's case against Zimmerman, for better or worse.

I would hope they have fingerprinted GZ's gun to see if it is only his prints on it. I would hope they DNA'd Trayvon's hand that supposedly covered GZ's mouth while the blood was pouring out of his nose.

I have been lurking on WS for quite some time but this is my first post. I can't see that this has been brought up yet but I have to admit I did not read everything (it would take weeks :).

If TM was on top of GZ (as he and a witness claim) when he was shot, why isn't his blood all over GZ? He had a chest wound and was unable to be resuscitated even though emergency workers were on scene within a minute of him being shot. I speculate that he was shot in the heart for this to be the case. It had to be an obviously fatal wound for them not to transport to the hospital and declare death on scene. If he was shot while sitting/straddling GZ, uttered some words, then fell over, surely GZ would have had a noticeable amount of blood on him.

I would think this would be useful for the prosecution.

I have been lurking on WS for quite some time but this is my first post. I can't see that this has been brought up yet but I have to admit I did not read everything (it would take weeks :).

If TM was on top of GZ (as he and a witness claim) when he was shot, why isn't his blood all over GZ? He had a chest wound and was unable to be resuscitated even though emergency workers were on scene within a minute of him being shot. I speculate that he was shot in the heart for this to be the case. It had to be an obviously fatal wound for them not to transport to the hospital and declare death on scene. If he was shot while sitting/straddling GZ, uttered some words, then fell over, surely GZ would have had a noticeable amount of blood on him.

Welcome! :welcome4:

The blood is one of the big questions. Not only does GZ not show any of the blood that might be expected from a bloody, broken nose and multiple head wounds when he enters the police station less than an hour after the killing, he doesn't show and blood from his victim.

In fact, GZ is tidier that I am when I am freshly dressed for a special occasion! And that, after he supposedly was in a life and death struggle that involved a lot of wrestling around on wet ground. I really wish I knew how he did it. :waitasec:

It's a puzzle I am anxious to learn more about! IMO, JMO, etc.

:Welcome1:

Welcome! :welcome4:

The blood is one of the big questions. Not only does GZ not show any of the blood that might be expected from a bloody, broken nose and multiple head wounds when he enters the police station less than an hour after the killing, he doesn't show and blood from his victim.

In fact, GZ is tidier that I am when I am freshly dressed for a special occasion! And that, after he supposedly was in a life and death struggle that involved a lot of wrestling around on wet ground. I really wish I knew how he did it. :waitasec:

It's a puzzle I am anxious to learn more about! IMO, JMO, etc.

Thanks for the welcome! I usually just read but I thought I might actually have something to add this time :)

I think they have a whole lot, and we aren't privy to any of it yet. :banghead:

I would hope they have fingerprinted GZ's gun to see if it is only his prints on it. I would hope they DNA'd Trayvon's hand that supposedly covered GZ's mouth while the blood was pouring out of his nose.

Unfortunately, I have little faith in the investigative abilities of the SPD seeing as how they had made up their minds that GZ acted in self defense a few short hours after the shooting. (With Wolfinger's influence and blessing.)

I hope I'm wrong.

Thanks for the welcome! I usually just read but I thought I might actually have something to add this time :)

Great first post - you jumped right to one of the core difficulties with what we know so far! IMO, of course.

GZ's statements. I believe he may have cooked his own goose, not knowing the non-911 call was being recorded, and Trayvon was on his own phone talking to his girlfriend.

The videotaped re-enactment.

Not only do they have GZ statements they have him walking them through the events that evening. Should be interesting....

GZ's statements. I believe he may have cooked his own goose, not knowing the non-911 call was being recorded, and Trayvon was on his own phone talking to his girlfriend.

Doesn't everyone know that all 911 calls are recorded? I would think George would certainly have known it given the number of calls he has made and his father's background.

Unfortunately, I have little faith in the investigative abilities of the SPD seeing as how they had made up their minds that GZ acted in self defense a few short hours after the shooting. (With Wolfinger's influence and blessing.)

I hope I'm wrong.

I hope you are wrong, too, and doubt Trayvon's hands were checked for DNA.
But they still have the gun, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member