All About KYRON ~ Pictures, Poems, Prayers, Well Wishes, Light a Candle ~

Please, God, let this sweet little boy be alive. Let him be found. Bring him home to his daddy and mother who love him so much, and need him.

One more miracle, God. One more, for this sweet precious child we have come to care so much about.

24024729_640X480.jpg

Dear God, hold Kyron and his parents close to you, give them strength. amen

Dear Jesus, please help Kyron's parents hold on a little longer. Strengthen them for the coming news if it's bad. We leave it your hands dear Lord. amen

There are so many adorable pictures of Kyron. I don't think this one has been posted. Kyron is a precious and fun child that is interested in so many things about life. Seeing all the pictures; you can tell he loves to experience life and is curious about everything...a typical boy. What a sweet child.

Kyron, we are still praying for you, watching for you, and waiting for you to come home.

Little Buddy, we are still looking for you sweetie and will NEVER give up! We pray for your Mom and Dad every day for God to give them faith, hope and strength. We love you little guy!

Dear Kyron,

Today is 8.26.2010. 8 years ago today I was pregnant with my first son and overdue by 3 days. Little did I know I would be 6 days overdue before I had my lil man. 8 years ago today I was walking around all over town, walking walking walking and sometimes talking to my belly and saying "get out of there already!" You and my son are only 11 days apart. I wonder if your mommy was doing that too 8 years ago today. And I wonder if your mommy still wishes she was carrying you, all snug and safe in her belly. I wish that too sometimes when I am worried about my guys. It's time to come home to your friends and family and especially your mommy. We love and miss you. :heart:

You:
2002kyron.grid-6x2.JPG

My guy:
Bennett4.jpg

For you, Kyron, your favorite song:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO3gg2cVfxg[/ame]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors