Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may be able to track that handcuff box to the buyer. I know LE and Correctinal Officers use stainless steel. I find it odd that the box was left out in the field...very strange. I would likely think that is connected also. Who throws the box out?

Also, not buying that random couple having an outdoor experience, brought the handcuff box with them. Just MO.

Police sources telling Nancy tonight that it may be acquaintance

Marc K agrees is quite possible

So do I. I think she got into a car with someone she knew but they had other ideas. She thought she was taking a ride to school, IMO. I still think she packed the bag, though, just my opinion.

Wow! I was hoping somebody would ask about the clothes. So the very neatly folded clothes is a MAJOR clue..
So then, this definitely rules out that Sierra brought a change of clothes for whatever reason-sleepover/gym class/period.

But still doesn't mean it's a military person who did the folding...

I wish people would give exact data. Saying something is "neatly folded" doesn't mean much if you don't know what qualifies as neatly folded. Retail or military style folding? Symmetrical folding? Some attempt to make edges meet up?

I mean, I think I fold my laundry neatly but I sure don't do retail or military style folding. Someone whose standards are retail or military style would probably call my folding sloppy.

I know that LE has to keep a lot of information confidential but sometimes I wish they could loosen up. I'm a dog trainer and I want actual data!

So do I. I think she got into a car with someone she knew but they had other ideas. She thought she was taking a ride to school, IMO. I still think she packed the bag, though, just my opinion.

Wonder why she forgot her phone charger, though. The phone charger being left behind bothers me, too.

So then, this definitely rules out that Sierra brought a change of clothes for whatever reason-sleepover/gym class/period.

I don't think it rules out anything...
Kids who are sloppy and careless about some things can be very neat about others...I mean really, how recently did her mom watch her pack an outfit? Girls this age do NOT want to put on wrinkled clothes.
And IMO parents know less about their kids than they are willing to admit...JMO

Question asked of Marlene re whether Sierra packed extra clothes:

Marlene: would borrow from friends and vice versa
Marlene -My daughter-Nothing is packed in a neat fashion

Maybe they were clothes she had borrowed and was returning to her friend that day at school. jmo

I get the feeling the perp may have been in the house that morning. Perhaps they left together. Not sure why, but just a hunch. She could have changed in the house and brought the clothes, left her phone charger in a rush.

Maybe they were clothes she had borrowed and was returning to her friend that day at school. jmo
Not when a bra and panties were included, you don't borrow those things!

I get the feeling the perp may have been in the house that morning. Perhaps they left together. Not sure why, but just a hunch. She could have changed in the house and brought the clothes, left her phone charger in a rush.

Or perp was waiting outside for her and she left in a hurry and forgot charger.

I don't know how many of you watched Nancy Grace, but I find it interesting that her mom would not comment on the description of the shirt found in the bag. Although then deferred to someone else who confirmed it is a Shark's shirt and was similar to the one in the photo she took of herself that morning.

So NG didn't bring up the rest of the clothing. However, one of her guests mentioned that the concern was that they made her change her clothing in the vehicle. That is a very good point - imo.

Her mom also said that Sierra wouldn't put things/clothes neatly into a bag...

Klaas said unless you belong in that area, you would not be in that area, because it was so remote.

There has to be DNA and fingerprints on the clothes if this is the case. Than the police would be releasing that info.

Lets certainly hope so unless he was wearing gloves. I feel this person is very meticulous and may have put great thought into this before he did it.

IMO

There has to be DNA and fingerprints on the clothes if this is the case. Than the police would be releasing that info.

Doesn't it take many, many months for touch DNA..as it is new technology?

They would have found prints then

Going back to the neatly folded clothes . I think we are all getting caught up on the wording here. What I would consider neat and what someone else would might be two different things.Marlene never said she saw the clothes and how they were folded.

I don't know how many of you watched Nancy Grace, but I find it interesting that her mom would not comment on the description of the shirt found in the bag. Although then deferred to someone else who confirmed it is a Shark's shirt and was similar to the one in the photo she took of herself that morning.

So NG didn't bring up the rest of the clothing. However, one of her guests mentioned that the concern was that they made her change her clothing in the vehicle. That is a very good point - imo.

Her mom also said that Sierra wouldn't put things/clothes neatly into a bag...

Who confirmed it?

I think Marlene has been told by the FBI not to reveal that information.

Maybe the clothes were neatly folded simply because thats the only way she could fit them in the bag. Her JB wasn't all that big.

Also hoping that Sierra's DNA was Not Found on outside of those used condoms. Would be beyond devastating to Mother and S's loved ones. Truly terrifying, actually.

They would have found prints then

Going back to the neatly folded clothes . I think we are all getting caught up on the wording here. What I would consider neat and what someone else would might be two different things.Marlene never said she saw the clothes and how they were folded.

I think neatly folded means exactly as it is worded. Not balled up or bunched up in the purse.

But the MAJOR point is Marlene said Sierra NEVER folded her clothes neatly.

She may have been shown a photo of them. And wasnt that quite awhile ago when she said she hasnt seen them? The FBI have told them something now, imo. Most likely when they came to get Marlene's DNA. Didnt she tell Nancy this would be her last public appearance?

Imo, she does know that the shirt was the one that Sierra was wearing that morning even though she didnt want to divulge that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member