JB Hospitalized

Yes, I remember that, but I betcha a dollor to a donut, her prints are on that tape, if I was the defense Id be headin to the hospital too, Im sure it made him sick, he just realized his innocent widdle KC is not so innocent afterall!!:rolleyes:
I think he has known for a long time exactly what his widdle Casey is capable of. This is theatrics. Or theatwics.

I am sure Stress is most likely one of the reasons JB wound up in the hospital - and I hope it is nothing more serious than that. While I think he is less then stellar as a lawyer, I do send him get well wishes.

What is going to be interesting is what might happen down the line. While I am sure JB saw this case as his chance to shine in the beginning, every time new info is released, that shine gets a little more tarnish on it. I would not be the least bit surprised to hear at some point that JB, due to continuing medical problems, has to 'bow out' of this case - much to his regret etc. etc. etc. Don't know if he is being 'crowded out' or doing the proverbial 'rat deserting the sinking ship' routine, but I think this is only the first of many snippets about ongoing medical problems. so put me down as saying - JB is leaving at some point and he will say it is due to 'medical issues'. Just my opinion, of course.

Maybe it's a reaction to drinking the KC Kool Aid for so long.........
I know my tummy can only handle so much of it.......

Seriously though....hope he feels better. I'd hate for KC to lose her main visitor while she's stuck in jail.

I am sure Stress is most likely one of the reasons JB wound up in the hospital - and I hope it is nothing more serious than that. While I think he is less then stellar as a lawyer, I do send him get well wishes.

What is going to be interesting is what might happen down the line. While I am sure JB saw this case as his chance to shine in the beginning, every time new info is released, that shine gets a little more tarnish on it. I would not be the least bit surprised to hear at some point that JB, due to continuing medical problems, has to 'bow out' of this case - much to his regret etc. etc. etc. Don't know if he is being 'crowded out' or doing the proverbial 'rat deserting the sinking ship' routine, but I think this is only the first of many snippets about ongoing medical problems. so put me down as saying - JB is leaving at some point and he will say it is due to 'medical issues'. Just my opinion, of course.

Oh, that is very interesting! And it wouldn't surprise me either. That would also work to postpone the case again...get well, JB!!!!!!

I seem to remember this happening at the OJ/Nicole/Ron murder trial..... lead pros was put in the hospital shortly after trial began...Stress Related if I remember correctly.

Yes, as stated earlier by another poster, my comment in my OP was more along the lines of 3 in the hospital, how many more before this case is over.

And yes, 3 hospitalized that we know of and one deceased. :(

As much as I feel JB is way over his head in this case, I don't like hearing of anyone getting sick because of their involvement.

And on one last note....... one word:
METAMUCIL!

A morning cocktail of ice cold Metamucil, every morning, for the rest of your life, takes care of a whoooole lot of *backed up* tummy problems. :)
I wouldn't know what type of dancing bananna to use for backed up related tummy problems. :)

Y'all have already stolen my smart a$$ remarks!!

I feel like I'm borderline ulcer sometimes from this case............ I just didn't think Baez was human enough to be sickened by it.

Breaking news at 6PM about duct tape- maybe that made him sick

Yup - and upcoming JM's depo's - major stress, IMO

I think your absolutely correct Macushla !! I also see JB bowing out.

Okay, now hearing the defense JUST RECEIVED the documents today regarding the duct tape? Hmmmm

where is my hinky meter???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back