Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this bag ties any "Zanny" to the crime scene any more that it definitivley ties KC to it.* If (I say if because nothing has been proven yet) this was a premeditated murder via chloroform or other drug, a comment about "Zanny" taking her to Disney would be an effort to prove SODDI.* There has been no "verifiable" Zanny tied to this case.* KC aslo said Zanny took Caylee to Seaworld, Universal, and to the beach.* We have not seen any beach toy, Shamu toy, or Universal merchandise here.* So we can not "tie" "Zanny" to a location.* We can however, tie chloroform searches from the A home computer to a high probability that they are somehow related to Caylee.* As much as some would like to tie a real, live, Zanaida to this case....there is just no evidence that proves she exists.* I don't want to see you get bashed for your opinion nts, but you have to admit that the evidence we have seen does nothing to validate that Caylee was ever in the care of a nanny named Zenaida.* Chloroform is crucial in this case.* We have to credit evidence on both sides.* We just haven't seen anything from the other.

I am glad to see I am taken seriously now. I mean that was just kind of a smirk remark about zanny. On the other hand I have to say out of this whole bizzare story and all of its twist and goofy characters. To include the body in the trunk theory , I still think Casey's story makes the most sense.

She could have gotten the syringe anywhere, probably from her own home, what I meant was , she probably showered at JG the day she disposed of Little Caylee:furious:
Oh yes, I do agree to that!

In case anyone wants to learn more abt chloroform there are 2 threads to read through:

JWG's Chloroform experiment:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3897870#post3897870"]All About Chloroform#2 - Page 40 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I couldn't find link to the first thread

Havent been here in eons. Just want to say I heard the new evidence on NG and I am appalled even more.
I haven't been here either since not much was "news" until today. And I think there's still more we haven't heard. MOO

I haven't been here either since not much was "news" until today. And I think there's still more we haven't heard. MOO

I'm wondering if the needle itself could possibly have Caylee's DNA on it...

Have you heard anything?

I'm wondering if the needle itself could possibly have Caylee's DNA on it...

Have you heard anything?

It is in the reports released today, nothing on the plunger, the needle or the tube.

I don't think we'll know the connection until someone can explain why testosterone was involved. I'm thinking she used a "used" syringe to prepare something...but until we know who was using it (IMO steroids), we don't know very much.

Just an idea...is it possible she used the testosterone to increase the rate of absorption. i.e. a low testosterone level usually results in a low metabolic rate, increasing the testosterone level (which would be VERY low, if any in a 2 year old) which would increase the bodies metabolic rate of absorption of the chloroform.

It is in the reports released today, nothing on the plunger, the needle or the tube.

Thanks..!

Thats too bad....If the Needle had Caylee's DNA on it that would prove it was the Murder Weapon

I don't think we'll know the connection until someone can explain why testosterone was involved. I'm thinking she used a "used" syringe to prepare something...but until we know who was using it (IMO steroids), we don't know very much.

I agree that it was probably a "Used" syringe

She could have found it laying in the street for all we know

I wouldn't think so.

I could be mistaken but I think Chloroform is pretty much banned in household products because it is a known carcinogen

It's also been banned for consumer use since the early 70's

JMO
crikey I thought there was chloroform and ethanol in cigarettes.

I read pretty much this whole thread and I have to say, KC is definitely toast!

As for the defense, I can hear them reminding us that KC said Jesse had an extra set of her car keys...and then there are the other comments you guys mentioned in prior posts that the defense might use to point at Jesse, Ricardo and Amy. The SODDI defense will be their only hope and I hope Jesse has a great alibi for all those days. NOT because I am afraid they can get by with the SODDI, but because it will save the tax payers some money by shortening the trial.

If KC wasn't so full of herself, she would have taken the plea. Whyaduck said "live by the syringe, die by the syringe" and because of KC's self-absorbed attitude, that will probably be the end to this tragedy. (Ba-bye KC!)

So if the defense attempts to use this explanation for the found syringe/bottle (re: It was George's, hair loss remedy, "boost me up" treatment)....

What is the explanation for why:

1. This syringe bottle was found near Caylee's remains

2. The internet search for "chloroform" (and neckbreaking, etc)

3. KC comments to Tracey about chloroform

Are all three of the above just coincidences completely unrelated then? Or do they have separate explanations all of their own??

JMOO, KC stole syringe right from home.........she stole everything there, ductape, gas etc.....why not Georges testosterone used syringe.
I would like to know if George got shots from Cindy.......JMO

oh KC definately did all 3 of the above!!

I am glad to see I am taken seriously now. I mean that was just kind of a smirk remark about zanny. On the other hand I have to say out of this whole bizzare story and all of its twist and goofy characters. To include the body in the trunk theory , I still think Casey's story makes the most sense.

NTS...I don't think you are not taken seriously. Sometimes comments that seem to defend KC which are in direct contradiction to evidence being discussed, are viewed as argumentative and without basis. Delivery is everything. Now.....you had me until you said KC's story made the most sense. I agree to disagree.

But it would only extract Testosterone if it was physically there...the process does not create the presence of Testosterone.... (as not to confuse)

You are correct - testosterone was the primary extraction. But, (you'll like this...) I *think* the chloroform was also a by-product, not part of the test. I'm still searching the solutions used and so far, of the three I have checked so far - none of them have chloroform in them as a control ingrediant. So this ball is still very much in play...

Stolen testosterone syringe with chloroform results.

So far, so good - still looking up formulas.

Added: this would take all of 35 seconds to figure out if we knew the AMOUNT of chloroform detected in the extraction.

Thanks..!

Thats too bad....If the Needle had Caylee's DNA on it that would prove it was the Murder Weapon

if it has her dna on it....it would show that it was used on her...but not the muder weapon......the duct tape could have been the murder weapon....since we donot know for sure what killed caylee....there will be no murder weapon......

not saying you and i or a jury cant put two and two together and figure it out.....it wont be proven....since there is no cause of death....uggg

all we will know for sure is that there was child abuse/neglect and the death/the way the body was disposed of...and the actions of her mother at the time of her being missing/found dead....to peice together as a puzzle and paint the picture of what happend to caylee

No, but Cindy said she can picture her perfectly in her head.

I find it amazing that for all the times Zany allegedly babysat Caylee that Cindy never once picked up the phone to talk to Caylee while she was with Zany.

And Why didn't Cindy have Zany's phone number & address?

What if there was some kind of emergency?

What if Casey was in an accident?

Cindy wouldn't even know how to contact the "Babysitter" to pick up her beloved granddaughter

I guess Zanny is tied to the crime now since Casey had told people Caylee and Zanny were out at Disney and the parks. (Disney Bag)
:waitasec:
I don't want to go OT but had to ask:
Are you trying to say that the Disney bag confirms KCs story that Zanni took Caylee to Disneyworld?
But, there is no Zanni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member