Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definitely one of those things that is very open to conjecture. Generally, why would your children be needing to stay over at one of your own friends for the night? Now, if the children were staying at their own friends for 'fun', then there need not be a reason. But kids dont just stay at an adults friend, unles there is a reason.

a) GBC was going to the conference with her (and they would both be knackered and got friend to look after kids)

But, if GBC wasn't going to this conference with her, why was he unable to look after the children? I know he is a busy person, but really, RE agents, especially principals can arrange to leave at 3pm to pick up the kids/or 5pm to collect from after school care facility.

Or, maybe they were seperated.....and it was Allison's weekend to look after the children and he did live at the parents home, which is why his laptop was there.

Again.......who knows :banghead:

Unless 'they' as a couple had something on thats night ;)

Of course the colour of the car matters. Everyone knows red cars go faster :)

lol!..in relation to the testing someone said they thought it didn't matter- that the police just used any old car thay happened to be white..Me thinks they chose the colour specifically.

A laptop was taken by police from their house when it was declared a crime scene. Later on they took a PC (and maybe some other laptops?) from the parents house. I don't think they took any computer equipment from the office.

It is so confusing. I dont think the police have specified what was taken from Allison Baden Clay's home, so I dont know whether a computer was taken. We know a laptop and shredded paper and a few other items were taken from Nigel and Elaine Baden Clay's home, as it was stipulated through the media.

My latest theory is :

allison comes home on the Thursday - an argument ensues - perhaps about money, relationships, behaviour at the school cross country anything. The argument turns violent and Allison runs from the house and jumps in her car and she drives off, followed by her husband. In the ensuing hours he convinces her via mobile phone to talk with him - the meeting place is near the roundabout at Moggill and Kenmore Rds. More like;y he would get into her car, the argument continues and struggle, fight takes Allison life. We now two cars and one driver. GBC calls someone (Dad or girlfriend, an unnone third person) and they meet him near the roundabout. The third person and GBC drive one of the family cars home (the one Gerard was using) perhaps they drove the wrong way round the roundabout (it is late at night, no one is around, they are panicing) hence why the police are testing driving times. GBC and mystery person drive back to ABC, in GBC car, in her car near the roundabout. They then park mystery persons car and move Allison body, as she probably was in the drivers seat, into the boot and travel and dump her body. This would all take some time, I think you would become more sensible and restrained as the time wore on and start think of covering up what has happened. Very early on the Friday morning they return to the other car and once again return to BC home at Brookfield. They sit and talk for some time to get the story straight and the 3rd person leaves. 7.30 has been decided as the time to call police, so GBC waits until this time and calls the missing person report, thinking that this will buy them a number of days before any suspicion is aroused.

The mobile phone was used to talk or message between the Baden Clays, it needed to be got rid of so he threw it away in bush near his home, not incriminating the roundabout area and lead people to believe that something a happened to Allison around the local area, perhaps attacked on her morning walk, when the mobile phone became such a vital clue the phone was retrieved and got rid of knows where.

I think when the police took such a great interest in the case very early the whole plan started to unravel, and the BC are trying desperately to stay one step ahead. The kiss and the road accident were ways to divert attention and to engender sympathy and to paint themselves as a very loving couple.

When I rewatched the video of GBC and his sister this morning, I was struck as to how modest, by Kenmore standards, the parents home is.

I
Anyway, I was interested in the police testing the car around the round about on Friday night and the direction it went in. SOmeone said the colour of the car wasn't important..I think it perhaps was. I imagine when police tested this it may have been between the times they had set out that they were looking for information about. And I think they would try to recreate something as close as possible to what they know. If there were vehicles that regularly travel at that time in that area, perhaps it would have jogged a memory?? ( just my thoughts)

sometimes, with video footage, a car can appear to be light coloured, white cream, silver. or dark coloured, navy black dark green. To test the theory that it was in fact white, they might reenact this. I am guessing you can only see the car with the cctv not the occupants clearly. perhaps you can see clothing to an extent, and some clothing may have been taken as evidence form parents house and similar worn when the test was conducted.

Example of normal speaking voice in this vid http://video.adelaidenow.com.au/2228113769/Gerard-BadenClay-real-estate

Sound recording is terrible but you can see a clear difference.

As others have said, the recent video is the "calling in a sickie" voice.

What I find most bizarre there is that the "i've been crying" voice isn't accompanied by any tears or the usual nasal congestion that would go with it, which is why it sounds so unnatural.
The Gerard Baden-Clay Interview, (His wife Allison Beden-Clay still missing) UPDATE BODY FOUND - YouTube

Then he just walks away awkwardly...leaving his poor Sister to clean up after him...I think she knew he looked a bit didgy to the reported which is why she was biting her lip and looking up to the right.....she seemed more sincere then he did...Although I think she suspects/ knows something!

Unless 'they' as a couple had something on thats night ;)

Very true, another possibility.

That is the only time I get others to look after my children. I dont when im at a conference. I may be knackered after a full day conference, but im still capable of buying a pizza on the way home, letting the kids run amock, while I try to recover (sometimes with a glass of merlot in hand) and smile, when the children are finally in bed.......lol

This is definitely one of those things that is very open to conjecture. Generally, why would your children be needing to stay over at one of your own friends for the night? Now, if the children were staying at their own friends for 'fun', then there need not be a reason. But kids dont just stay at an adults friend, unles there is a reason.

a) GBC was going to the conference with her (and they would both be knackered and got friend to look after kids)

But, if GBC wasn't going to this conference with her, why was he unable to look after the children? I know he is a busy person, but really, RE agents, especially principals can arrange to leave at 3pm to pick up the kids/or 5pm to collect from after school care facility.

Or, maybe they were seperated.....and it was Allison's weekend to look after the children and he did live at the parents home, which is why his laptop was there.

It is possible that someone was going to drop the kids at school as ABC and GBC were both due to leave the house too early to drop the girls off at 8.30am - 9am for whatever reason. I have a friend who lives close by. If she has an early morning meeting sometimes I will have her boy stay here so I can take him to school for her. I wouldn't say it's impossible that they would have done this.

Is it a possibilty that someone seen GBC driving the car at one point and then on the return someone else was driving it??

if he did drive to fathers, I would think father would take over from that point, absolutely

My latest theory is :

allison comes home on the Thursday - an argument ensues - perhaps about money, relationships, behaviour at the school cross country anything. The argument turns violent and Allison runs from the house and jumps in her car and she drives off, followed by her husband. In the ensuing hours he convinces her via mobile phone to talk with him - the meeting place is near the roundabout at Moggill and Kenmore Rds. More like;y he would get into her car, the argument continues and struggle, fight takes Allison life. We now two cars and one driver. GBC calls someone (Dad or girlfriend, an unnone third person) and they meet him near the roundabout. The third person and GBC drive one of the family cars home (the one Gerard was using) perhaps they drove the wrong way round the roundabout (it is late at night, no one is around, they are panicing) hence why the police are testing driving times. GBC and mystery person drive back to ABC, in GBC car, in her car near the roundabout. They then park mystery persons car and move Allison body, as she probably was in the drivers seat, into the boot and travel and dump her body. This would all take some time, I think you would become more sensible and restrained as the time wore on and start think of covering up what has happened. Very early on the Friday morning they return to the other car and once again return to BC home at Brookfield. They sit and talk for some time to get the story straight and the 3rd person leaves. 7.30 has been decided as the time to call police, so GBC waits until this time and calls the missing person report, thinking that this will buy them a number of days before any suspicion is aroused.

The mobile phone was used to talk or message between the Baden Clays, it needed to be got rid of so he threw it away in bush near his home, not incriminating the roundabout area and lead people to believe that something a happened to Allison around the local area, perhaps attacked on her morning walk, when the mobile phone became such a vital clue the phone was retrieved and got rid of knows where.

I think when the police took such a great interest in the case very early the whole plan started to unravel, and the BC are trying desperately to stay one step ahead. The kiss and the road accident were ways to divert attention and to engender sympathy and to paint themselves as a very loving couple.

When I rewatched the video of GBC and his sister this morning, I was struck as to how modest, by Kenmore standards, the parents home is.

one thing that doesnt add up for me...if I was Allison that night and this was how it unfolded...i would have called either my girlfriend, or my parents. they have never said they heard anything from her, so she didnt contact them. I know people have said in the past she was very proud and wouldnt want to talk about problems etc, but at 11pm onwards at night, sitting around in your car in the dark, you would surely try and contact best friend or mum? I would

also, her phone may be missing, butr if he had been trying to coerce her to talk or meet, his phone would have evidence of this

I agree, a year ago I had a barney with hubby and got in the car and left....I called my sister (who is like my bestie....my bestie is a few hours away). Asked if I could come for coffee.....and she wa "Hell yeah" because she knew it wasnt like me to be calling at night. I personally think that Brookfield seems like a very gossipy place, where people are often entirely putting on fronts......Her friends say she was vivacious etc................and I am sure she was. But I think she was living a private hell (which really upsets me....tears) where she felt lonely....................not proud.........alone. Doesnt mean she was, but she may have felt that way.

Purely specualtion....One cannot know.

which also explains the indifference between ABC parents toward him....no need to have much to do with them....of course they were seperated....thats also why they didnt really wanna put any GOOD info on the c21 pages of Allison....IMHO

one thing that doesnt add up for me...if I was Allison that night and this was how it unfolded...i would have called either my girlfriend, or my parents. they have never said they heard anything from her, so she didnt contact them. I know people have said in the past she was very proud and wouldnt want to talk about problems etc, but at 11pm onwards at night, sitting around in your car in the dark, you would surely try and contact best friend or mum? I would
My mum never did. Many people would have said the same about our family. That they knew mum wasn't happy. But she was too proud to admit what was going on and didn't ask for help. She didn't leave until my youngest sibling turned 18. Then she felt she could go because we were all old enough then.

So she put up with years of emotional and physical abuse. Nobody ever called the police.

This has the same feeling of the Anna Kemp and Gracie Sharpe murders in Melbourne.

GBC is acting in a very similar manner when interviewed.

John Sharpe acted very odd - holding head down crying with no tears saying over and over he didnt have anything to do with it - blatantly lying that he had spoken to hiswife - when all the time his pregnat wife and baby daughter were dead from numerous spear shots to head ]

No i wouldnt put GBC in same catergory - i aint no FBI microexpressions expert , the shaking of head when asking about assiting police is odd but ..

Yes, many things said about this case are just hearsay and local gossip. However, in most cases gossip does contain some truth to it (fact with some embelishments). I think everybody is genuinely trying to assist and find out the truth, even those people who post things like "a friend told me", etc.

In my view, it has now been reported by many different people here, that there was trouble in the marriage and he had an affair for 2 years. I tend to believe this. Also, that he was living at his parents home on and off. Sounds feasible, considering the above. The kids could have been with his parents due to him staying there. I don't think the kids were going to a sleepover at a friends house because they are all of different ages. If only one chid was going to a sleepover to a little friends house, then it makes sense, but not the 3 together. I therefore believe the kids were at his parents house (which night? am not sure yet). Possibly Thursday, as reported by hairdresser, which I'm inclined to believe.

I don't think the couple was planning a night out that Thursday. I think they were past the stage of having reconciliatory romantic evenings out.

I am convinced she died at home.

Isn't there a way to track the movements of a mobile phone? I remember that case of Zahra Baker who got murdered by her step mother in the USA and they used phone records to show that the step mother had been in the area where the remains were found.

I'm not sure how they track something like that but might that be part of the reason they want to find the phone?

might explain why police are interested in the 11.30 timeframe, it sounds more and more like one or both of the Bayden-Clays left their home around that time towards Kenmore. Would give a lot more reason to ask for anything out of the ordinary around roundabout if either a) she left home distraught, heading to maybe children, or own parents or friends. or b) HE left home frantic, heading towards kenmore for help.

I have a feeling that both cars may have been seen one chasing the other?

I also thought that maybey GBC went out and Allsion followed and found him at Mistress' home and then an argument erupted back at their home hence why they questioned the alleged "mistress" 4 times?

I really feel that there are a lot more players then what is being suggested, my suspicions lean toward the players being - ABC, GBC BCsnr's and "Mistress". i think they all had a role in this whether it was before during or after the fact.

also, her phone may be missing, butr if he had been trying to coerce her to talk or meet, his phone would have evidence of this

i think you can get record on incomign and outgoign calls , plus they have his phone , not sure about content - although they might be able to retrive from his phone

It is so confusing. I dont think the police have specified what was taken from Allison Baden Clay's home, so I dont know whether a computer was taken. We know a laptop and shredded paper and a few other items were taken from Nigel and Elaine Baden Clay's home, as it was stipulated through the media.

I was reported in the media that they took a laptop and his mobile phone from the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member