Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, and being that none of Casey's long-time friends had ever heard of Casey's babysitter Zanny, I assume no one ever called Casey's house to talk to her? I'm sure someone did, and if Casey was supposed to be over at Zanny's, I'm sure Cindy would have said that, you know? So, I really doubt that Cindy and George ever referred to Zanny until July 15th.

GA said he would ask Caylee what she did while with Zanny and she would not know what he was talking about. The name did not register with her.

KC said she had NONE !!! We need to let this woman you are talking about alone. She is NOTHING in this sick saga and has NO connection to KC or any of that insane family. THAT is why she is suing them !!

:clap::clap::clap:

Amen to that!

By the way, and being that none of Casey's long-time friends had ever heard of Casey's babysitter Zanny, I assume no one ever called Casey's house to talk to her? I'm sure someone did, and if Casey was supposed to be over at Zanny's, I'm sure Cindy would have said that, you know? So, I really doubt that Cindy and George ever referred to Zanny until July 15th.

George himself told the FBI that Caylee never mentioned Zanny. That alone is enough for me.

Yup, THERE IS NO NANNY.. hehe :crazy: Besides, wouldn't you think that George and Cindy would also have access to the "Nanny's" phone number? I would think so since Casey lived with her parents

KC said she had NONE !!! We need to let this woman you are talking about alone. She is NOTHING in this sick saga and has NO connection to KC or any of that insane family. THAT is why she is suing them !!

Bravo! We do need to let this poor woman alone.

Believe me, I know there is no Zany the Nanny...I just thought I'd check to see how many ZG's there were in FL. KC got the name from somewhere...

Why ZFG? Why Saw grass apartments? If KC went to that much trouble to find a name or person for her story that points toward total premeditation for a deliberate crime....

she obviously didn't try very hard though because her story makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever......I don't get how even KC could be so stupid to think she could just pick a name and start making stuff up and that would get her out of killing her child.....

What is the real connection between KC and the Saw grass apartments and how did she have access their records of people who looked at apartments?

How cold she afford a nanny and why would she need one if she didn't work. What about her financial records? LE can obviously see that she had no job and no income......how was she paying a supposed nanny.....

I know these are all questions that have already been asked and I'm sure that LE has looked into it all but we haven't heard anything about where Casey was when she claimed to be working and what she was really doing.....

Its driving me nuts how KC could stick to this totally bogus story when its so painfully obvious that she's lying........

:clap::clap:Thank You:clap::clap:

Several of us have stumbled upon a friend of KC's that fits the "Template" for the Nanny quite nicely. KC didnt even have to try very hard, just replace the name:

We started connecting from: Katie Sue R – Contacted by Corporal Eric Edwards to schedule interview. She said that Victoria (Vicky) A. was a good friend of Casey’s and LE should contact her for more information. Katie Sue was unwilling to be interviewed. This information was forwarded to Yuri Melich. (Originally from Matthew C interview).

Originally Posted by AZlawyer
For the people who are trying to connect Vicky A and Katie R to Frank M...I haven't been able to find a connection yet, but I do think Vicky could have been part of the "template" for ZFG:

Cuban (wasn't ZFG half-Cuban?)
Has a Ford Focus
Has a sister a couple of years older than her with a couple of kids
Had a Blackjack

All info is from her myspace, on which her mood is now listed as "bullied" so I didn't have the heart to post the link, but it's easy to find.

But I really don't think she was close friends with KC--not a single reference to her, comment to or from her on myspace, etc.--just some of the same friends, i.e., Iassen, Annie, Dante, Sean & Jonathan D. And Iassen ref. to her in an IM to KC as "my friend Vicky," like he thought KC didn't know her.

Katie is definitely Vicky's BFF.

orig posted by ThatGirlisNuts:

Here are more connections:

Katie S is/was good friend of Vicky A.
Katie S is possibly an employee of Sawgrass (looking for documentation of this- anyone have quick access?)

Vicky is 21 and has a 3 year old child

Listed as a Daycare Teacher

Went to Colonial High

Listed as going to Valencia

Friends with the Lake Vaj group

Myspace/facebook has friends all inter-connected:
Iassen
Melina
Jeff H
Dante
Matt C
sean D

Vicky has friends/relatives named...
RAQUEL
JASMIN
VICTOR
SAMANTHA

These last four names are the unique names KC used in her ZFG story. Coincidence?!

Facebook & Myspace accounts to Victoria (Vicky A). If you follow the friends on Facebook, then the photos on Myspace, to me I can see how KC possibly made up her ZFG story.

And if Katiesue is an employee of Sawgrass, that would be that missing link maybe to how KC got the ZFG visitors card?... KC stopped in for a visit perhaps? Katiesue refused to give an interview.

I'm cringing to put her links on here, it seems she is just another innocent bystander.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Victoria-Aleman/57211112

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=138228460

IMO humble, sad, exhausted opinion.

Several of us have stumbled upon a friend of KC's that fits the "Template" for the Nanny quite nicely. KC didnt even have to try very hard, just replace the name:

We started connecting from: Katie Sue R – Contacted by Corporal Eric Edwards to schedule interview. She said that Victoria (Vicky) A. was a good friend of Casey’s and LE should contact her for more information. Katie Sue was unwilling to be interviewed. This information was forwarded to Yuri Melich. (Originally from Matthew C interview).

Originally Posted by AZlawyer
For the people who are trying to connect Vicky A and Katie R to Frank M...I haven't been able to find a connection yet, but I do think Vicky could have been part of the "template" for ZFG:

Cuban (wasn't ZFG half-Cuban?)
Has a Ford Focus
Has a sister a couple of years older than her with a couple of kids
Had a Blackjack

All info is from her myspace, on which her mood is now listed as "bullied" so I didn't have the heart to post the link, but it's easy to find.

But I really don't think she was close friends with KC--not a single reference to her, comment to or from her on myspace, etc.--just some of the same friends, i.e., Iassen, Annie, Dante, Sean & Jonathan D. And Iassen ref. to her in an IM to KC as "my friend Vicky," like he thought KC didn't know her.

Katie is definitely Vicky's BFF.

orig posted by ThatGirlisNuts:

Here are more connections:

Katie S is/was good friend of Vicky A.
Katie S is possibly an employee of Sawgrass (looking for documentation of this- anyone have quick access?)

Vicky is 21 and has a 3 year old child

Listed as a Daycare Teacher

Went to Colonial High

Listed as going to Valencia

Friends with the Lake Vaj group

Myspace/facebook has friends all inter-connected:
Iassen
Melina
Jeff H
Dante
Matt C
sean D

Vicky has friends/relatives named...
RAQUEL
JASMIN
VICTOR
SAMANTHA

These last four names are the unique names KC used in her ZFG story. Coincidence?!

Facebook & Myspace accounts to Victoria (Vicky A). If you follow the friends on Facebook, then the photos on Myspace, to me I can see how KC possibly made up her ZFG story.

And if Katiesue is an employee of Sawgrass, that would be that missing link maybe to how KC got the ZFG visitors card?... KC stopped in for a visit perhaps? Katiesue refused to give an interview.

I'm cringing to put her links on here, it seems she is just another innocent bystander.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Victoria-Aleman/57211112

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=138228460

IMO humble, sad, exhausted opinion.

I am always impressed by the sleuthing that goes on here....those are good contacts..(can't do the ms or fb we have self imposed block on those sites---) I do think kc lived in a fantasy world---& most of her lies are created by them...othes have found similar things....I still get amazed at how much she "paid" zani and that zani had so much money----(again think this could have been what she expected for herself...have lots of money and that perhaps c&g pay her for watching her OWN child??????)

jmo

Katie Sue was unwilling to be interviewed.

Hmmmm.......So you can refuse to talk to LE re: a child missing/kidnapped/murdered ??

I think you may be on to something. But here are my thoughts on how she came up with the Zanni info from Sawgrass...She was leaving Tonys daily as if she was going to work, we know she had a laptop computer with her, I think she was sitting in a vehicle with her laptop in the parking lot and searching for an internet connection that she could pfish from whomever had an open connection, I also think that she found that connection with the office at Sawgrass, and since the Manager at the apartments had to get into there computer to find Zanidas name I think that Casey came across that when she hacked into there system, so there would be no need for her to actually come in contact with the actual visitors card or anyone from inside the office, but she would have all of the information needed to carry on her Zanny the Nanny story...does this make any sense to anyone other than me?

This is certainly intriquing. The second link shows not found?? Has it been removed?
I fear we will all go crazy trying to delve into Casey's psyche. :bang:

She used a lot of Kiomarie's life.

Kiomarie told police where the body was to be found.

Her husband or boyfriend refused phone records.

Someone named Skyzze posted a RIP video to Caylee on 6-27-08 and between her myspace and her youtube account she did a lot of subsequent disturbing videos of Casey and Caylee. She also has about the most freakiest video ever here with the oddest collection of toys that were homemade and look to have damage marks and or blood on them dated 6-27-2008:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

Casey actually posted a disturbing picture of Caylee screaming on this youtube video but later deleted it. Page 4 here:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

Watch other videos and be floored.

How did this person know Caylee was dead on 6-27-08 and some speculate it is Kiomarie, the person Casey stole the Zanny life from.

How KC got Zanaida's information from her Sawgrass visitor card has always intrigued me!!

If Katie Sue is an employee or is very good friends with an employee, I think we know why she didn't want to be intereviewed. She may have given the card information to KC.

WTF IS THAT??? That person needs to be investigated. It's someone in NC who magically knew Caylee was dead June 28? I think not. Something's funky here.

WTF IS THAT??? That person needs to be investigated. It's someone in NC who magically knew Caylee was dead June 28? I think not. Something's funky here.

I know. I don't know how to change a video title without reposting a video and if possible, it was edited which is not possible. It seems likely this video with a very odd collection of the creepiest toys was in fact posted on the 27th of June as a dedication to a dead Caylee. I am not a youtube pro and it has others perplexed. Go to myspace and watch bloodspatter videos regarding Caylee/Casey. She has done and copied other tributes to Caylee where the dates match up to the titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member