IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a 6yo that was from TS and LyleM =Aliahna's half sister
There was a 6yo from AS and a previous marriage = Aliahna's step sister

Both have been removed.

The question was whether the one would be sent to live with Lyle as that is her bio dad.

I guess they might have to wait and investigate all the pertinent facts about the children's family situation before they decide who ends up where, and we might or might not find out about it. I was just saying that LM's daughter is not Aliahna's stepsister, which we seem to agree about.

Wait a minute....

A woman from Centerville, Iowa filed a protective order against MP?

Ali's bio father lives in Centerville, Iowa.

What was MP doing in the same town, in another state, as Ali's bio father?

My wheels are turning now.

O.M.G. Lived with her father. SICK.SICK.SICK. I just knew something wasn't right with all those questionable FB friends of his. So sick.

This is really making me nervous. I mean, who would sexually stalk the daughter of your roommate? The men I know would literally beat the living tar out of a guy who tried anything like that. But, as we are seeing, these pedo's don't have that same protective streak. So, I guess the next question would be to find out if the 13-yo victim's dad is also a RSO?

I am definitely getting the feeling that there is a loose-knit "community" of these people, spread out all over the place, and that thought is actually rather terrifying.

I wonder if they need some sort of statement from the children in order to examine them? If the children said it was all fine and nothing took place can they still examine them?

Do they need parental permission?

Where did Aliahna and her mother live when in Iowa?

Here's Plumadores court docket from Iowa. Joedotnet posted it a couple of days ago.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011, #3

Title: SMITH, C L ETAL VS PLUMADORE, M L
Case: 08041 DAEQ003656 (APPANOOSE)
Citation Number:
Event Filed By Filed Create Date Last Updated Action Date
DA - Petition Dismissed - Not Enough Evidence at Trial WILSON DANIEL P 11/23/2010 11/23/2010 11/23/2010
DISMISSED PER COURT WILSON DANIEL P 11/23/2010 11/23/2010 11/23/2010
ENTERED IN ERROR
RETURN OF SERVICE - OTHER APPANOOSE COUNTY SHERIFF DEPAR TMENT 11/17/2010 11/17/2010 11/17/2010
Comments: SERVED PLUMADORE ON 11/12/2010
OTHER ORDER SCIESZINSKI ANNETTE J 11/12/2010 11/16/2010 11/16/2010
Comments: ORIGINAL ORDER SETTING HEARING
ORDER SETTING HEARING SCIESZINSKI ANNETTE J 11/10/2010 11/10/2010 11/10/2010
Comments: ON PETITION 11/23/10 @ 10:30 AM
Petition for Relief from Domestic Abuse 11/10/2010 11/10/2010 11/10/2010
Comments: JUVENILE

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/

There is a M Smith that is friends with Dawayne Maroney on FB. She also has a picture of MP in her public photos titled "good friend Mike", there is also one of him and all the (I assume her) kids. *gag*

I went into Amandareckonwith's album on the case and I saw video stills (I think) of the FBI leaving the trailer with what looks like a laptop. Not sure though. I'll link the album. I'm worried about the possibility of child *advertiser censored* but wouldn't he be charged with that already? IDK

EDIT TO ADD LINK TO PHOTOALBUM: http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...%20%20-IN-/?action=view&current=122611s22.jpg

Start at photo #173

I believe the laptop belongs to the FBI agent. He uses it during the investigation for logging information and looking things up. I recall this question came up in the Caylee case. If it was confiscated it would be bagged and tagged. JMO

So who was it that Grandpa molested? Was it a family member?

I know they don't list the children's name in these cases but I can't help but be curious.

OK, this is starting to get very squishy.

So a woman in Centerville, Iowa filed a protective order against MP for sexually harassing a 13 year old girl. MP lived with this girl's father.

Ali's bio dad also lives in Centerville, Iowa.

Somehow, MP ends up living in Fort Wayne - in a trailer right next to Ali's bio dad's exwife?

Fort Wayne, IN is over 8 hours away from Centerville, Iowa.

This too much of a coincidence. There is now way that MP "coincidentally" ended up living in a trailer right next to Ali's bio dad's exwife.

Could there be a connection between MP and Ali's bio dad that existed PRIOR to him befriending Ali's mother?

Plumadore is expected to appear in court again next week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. Some sources indicated Aliahna's sisters had been placed in protective custody, but that could not be officially confirmed. McAlexander would not rule out the possibility that others could also be charged in connection with her death.

B&CBM. I hope not only sisters if there were minor male children in that home.

jmo

Thanks, Kimb103. Wow--loves her life! I wonder why some posts talked about 6 kids. Maybe it was just 6 people in all.

I think they recently had another boy, maybe. So, two little boys and the three girls.

Thank goodness.

The man who allegedly killed and dismembered a 9-year-old Fort Wayne girl was accused of stalking and sexually harassing a 13-year-old girl while living in Iowa last year, but the complaint against him was dismissed, according to court documents.

A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/BREAKING/111239951

I guess we could all see that one coming.

I sure did. No way was this guy NOT a molester.

I don't understand it either. Why was it dismissed? It says because the woman's relationship with Plumadore didn't meet the requirements? What requirements and why did it matter, considering the daughter was 13. What in the world does mother's relationship with Plumadore had to do with the alleged crimes against 13 years old?

A protective order requires that the two people be related by blood or marriage, or that they share a child together. It can sometimes be ordered if people live together, but not always.

ETA: Some states do allow orders against stalkers as well, but I am not sure id Ia. does or not, or what their requirements are.

So here's how it goes. You can get a domestic violence protective order against family or someone in a romantic relationship with you (or your kid). Otherwise, you need to get a civil harassment order which is different paperwork. That's how it works in most states although the terminology may be different in different states.

So the child's mother needed to file different paperwork and likely did not.

My question is why didn't the police go after him. It's stalking of a minor. Surely that's a crime there?

The man who allegedly killed and dismembered a 9-year-old Fort Wayne girl was accused of stalking and sexually harassing a 13-year-old girl while living in Iowa last year, but the complaint against him was dismissed, according to court documents.

A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/BREAKING/111239951

OMG....

The woman said Plumadore was harassing her daughter by “stalking her, sending her explicit sexual text messages and photographs,” according to the documents. The girl's mother also said he sent pictures of his genitals and messages telling the girl he “wanted to get her pregnant.”

Oh boy....I'm sure he did something to those girls. I'm so angry right now and I AM angry with the mom and the grandma. JMO

This same person also claims to be GODMOTHER to Aliahna.
There is a M Smith that is friends with Dawayne Maroney on FB. She also has a picture of MP in her public photos titled "good friend Mike", there is also one of him and all the (I assume her) kids. *gag*

B&CBM. I hope not only sisters if there were minor male children in that home.

jmo

Only the girls were given to fugitive criminal (and child stalker) for a week. The boys, if they exist, were not. So they may not have enough for neglect of the boys. We'll see.

Do they need parental permission?

Now that the girls have been removed, and the state is their guardian, there will be no extra consent needed. If the state wants an exam, test or interview done, they have the power to allow that. TS is out of it now, and so is the stepfather. Not saying they won't get them back, but right now, they have no say.

Where did Aliahna and her mother live when in Iowa?

Ahh... so if Ali and her mother lived in Iowa, her mother might have made the connection with MP when she lived in Iowa. Gotcha.

It's confusing because I thought the MSM reported that she met MP at the trailer park in Fort Wayne. They went on and on how MP was her father's caregiver first - THEN became babysitter to the girls, etc.

I also recall reading that she had even inquired about MP and another guy, as she knew the park has RSOs. I assumed she met MP in Fort Wayne.

Either way, MP was doing bad things in Iowa and Indiana. Where else, pray tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck