IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link please? I have seen nothing fwiw that indicates she had no contact with her children over several days or that the children had no contact with her. I just want to make sure we are separating fact from rumor here.

She is a victim of this horrific act until we hear otherwise.

I did not personally check moms FB page, but others have posted she was gaming and posting about not being able to sleep in the early AM hours while her daughters were being cared for by the "trusted family friend."

The above information comes from what was posted on Moms FB page.

hth

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111227/LOCAL07/111229617

In July or August, Plumadore quit his job in North Carolina to return to Fort Wayne at the request of the Lemmon family

Thanks for the link to that article. Now, I wonder, how did this family know Plumadore if he lived in NC? Did they also live there previously? Did Plumadore live in Iowa before living in NC? Sorry, I am just trying to figure out how this guy was such a trusted family friend and "father figure". I shudder at that.

I did not personally check moms FB page, but others have posted she was gaming and posting about not being able to sleep in the early AM hours while her daughters were being cared for by the "trusted family friend."

The above information comes from what was posted on Moms FB page.

hth

I'm also pretty sure I read in one of the linked articles that she had NOT talked to or seen her kids since they were with MP. But since I can't take the time to go back and reread every article to find it, I haven't brought it back up again. It is generally known and accepted that she DID talk to MP at least once, on the last day the kids were there. One article said she called to say the kids could "come home now".

In July or August, Plumadore quit his job in North Carolina to return to Fort Wayne at the request of the Lemmon family

:thud: This leads me to believe it is less likely that MP sexually abused Aliahna. Especially if he knew Aliahna's mother, father, or step father prior to being introduced to Grandpa.

Keep in mind, Levi Aron admitted to dismembering little Leiby Kletzky and LE stated repeatedly there was no signs Leiby was sexually molested.

jmo

--apparently the family was fine with sending the girls on sleepovers with the 39 year old male neighbour, and the RSO grandpa previously.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... ng.01.html
--nancy grace--dec.26/2011---

GRACE: Good question. Let`s go out to Ms. Story. Ms. Story, had he kept them before? I mean, it`s very -- it`s very convenient because, you know, he`s just a few doors down from Mommy. Had he kept them before?

AMBER STORY: Yes. This gentleman has for the last almost two years taking care of Tarah`s -- or Ali`s grandfather. He took care of him until he died. That has been what he`s been doing. And he`s been a close family friend for a long time. (INAUDIBLE) go over to his house and spend the night because they get to play on the floor in front of the TV and watch TV and they play games.

Gma says that MP had been taking care of the grandfather for 2 YEARS.

Then this article says 2 MONTHS. Wonder which is correct?

http://www.journalgazette.net/articl...AL07/111229617

In July or August, Plumadore quit his job in North Carolina to return to Fort Wayne at the request of the Lemmon family.

Just to think that while I was busy wrapping presents and readying my house for Christmas with my kiddos, this sicko was busying himself murdering and dismembering this beautiful little innocent child-just in time for Christmas.

Sometimes I just want to give up!!!

Couldn't we then assume MP's DNA is on file already as a convicted felon and it wouldn't be a match? Or, is DNA collected only in some area's with some crimes.

Either way, his dna will be collected with this case and if it matches any other unsolveds (with the perps dna) it will come up.

The woman at AMW whom I spoke with sounded like it's not 100% always collected, for some reason, and that she was going to request that LE make sure the DNA is on file or obtain it from him so they can cross-reference with the Tinsley case. That was the impression I got, at least. It's still possible that even if they did collect his DNA, they didn't cross-reference it with an over 20-year old cold case. It would be nice if Chris_Texas was on to something and the Tinsley family can have some closure.

I'm also pretty sure I read in one of the linked articles that she had NOT talked to or seen her kids since they were with MP. But since I can't take the time to go back and reread every article to find it, I haven't brought it back up again. It is generally known and accepted that she DID talk to MP at least once, on the last day the kids were there. One article said she called to say the kids could "come home now".

I don't recall reading she had not spoken with her daughters, but I did not read every MSM article, and I don't have working computer speakers.

hth

Thanks for the link to that article. Now, I wonder, how did this family know Plumadore if he lived in NC? Did they also live there previously? Did Plumadore live in Iowa before living in NC? Sorry, I am just trying to figure out how this guy was such a trusted family friend and "father figure". I shudder at that.

I'm thinking the connection is from Florida.

Uhmmm, yeah, how DID they know him? You listed two possibilities. Could meeting him through online gaming be a possibility? What other options are there?

Oh man, that article sure does raise more questions than it answers!!!

And what do they mean by his job was to occasionally "go and check on Shorty(the grandpa)"..??

I assume it is because Shorty was probably bed bound toward the end; ergo, go and check on him (in his room, in the trailer).

I'm thinking the connection is from Florida.

So, if they knew him from Florida, maybe they also knew he was a fugitive from justice (just an innocent wrongly persecuted one) and since grandad was ill and had a spare bedroom, maybe they offered it as a way for him to have refuge and a place to send the kids. Oh, and he could also "check on Shorty" now and then.

I am now REALLY wondering what the grandfather's illness was. Have I somehow missed that information?

:thud: This leads me to believe it is less likely that MP sexually abused Aliahna. Especially if he knew Aliahna's mother, father, or step father prior to being introduced to Grandpa.

Keep in mind, Levi Aron admitted to dismembering little Leiby Kletzky and LE stated repeatedly there was no signs Leiby was sexually molested.

jmo

And Levy even spent time with little Leiby. Took him to a wedding even. Both MP and LA were middle-aged loners, but reasonably functional when it came to employment (like Dahmer). I'm wondering if Shorty's death triggered something in MP. I can't find any family related to MP thus far.

Not making excuses for him, of course, just trying to understand...if that's possible...

This is really sad. I don't know the little girl but I'm really hurt. How can someone do this to a baby?! Too many of our children are being murdered. It has to stop!

May your soul rest in peace little Aliahna

It makes me sick knowing what happened to this poor baby - but what happened to her is systematic of a problem with society and why there is not value to life. I want him to rot in hell like the rest of you, but there are 100s more of 'him' out there and it won't stop with this poor child. His life was meaningless, so consequently hers was as well. Nothing will stop these monsters, as much as we think the death penalty will, because they do not view life or punishment the same way we do and they don't hold sacred how precious life is or to respect another human being's right to live. I would kill someone if they hurt my daughter and I'm not afraid to say that - I would kill them. The only thing that will stop monsters like the one in Florida, the one who held a girl kidnapped for 18 years, who kill these babies, is society showing respect for life and for another human being. We are all on this site because it isn't this way. Clearly what happened in Florida shows not only that one person had no respect for her daughter's life, but 12 other people didn't as well. It's a deep-rooted problem. How to change it, I don't know, but I know this problem is deeper than any of us are on this board. Expressing our disgust and sadness is one thing, but how do we live to make the world a better place? Every day.

Rest in peace pretty girl. She was probably as smart and beautiful as anyone and never had a chance. So sad.

I assume it is because Shorty was probably bed bound toward the end; ergo, go and check on him (in his room, in the trailer).

It's imo quite likely that he was bed bound, because his SO photo imo looked like it was taken while he was lying on a pillow.

FWIW some of the neighbors who describe Plumadore's healthy relationship with the family are on Family Watchdog list themselves, one for corrupting a minor and one for three counts of child molesting and sexual battery, so I'd maybe take their opinions of what constitutes a "healthy relationship" with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr