Protesters could be hindering conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has the right, by law, to bond.

Protesters have the right, by law, to peacefully protest anything they want to.

Although, I do agree that it's getting not only old but also dangerous. It also KILLS me that some of these folks bring their children. I think the law should say if you are a certain age or older it's ok. These babies/toddlers don't need to be there. Period.

ITA There is protesting...and there is lunacy. I'm against

1. People bringing small/young children to the protests. It subjects children to violence. Whether it be from the Anthony's or the other protesters. It is an ADULT situation and a good example for GOOD parenting is to not bring your children to harms way.

2. Baby Dolls and tombstones are in poor taste. No matter what the situation. Not everyone in that house murdered Caylee. In fact, none of them have been charged yet. I think it's horrible that people would try to "torture" anyone.

3. It's not a zoo. You can't come up the sidewalk and take a peek inside the "cage". That's not protesting. That's as bad as people on the freeway being "lookey-loos" causing the traffic to back up for hours.

The protesters would most likely disappear if the A's would ignore them instead of assaulting them and destroying their property in the public right of way.

These are people who have no life, no education, and entirely too much time on their hands. Are the A's liars? YES! Is their daughter a murderer? YES! Will this all be addressed in a court of law? YES....... in time it will be.

Any nutcase out there could just wait for Casey to be transported and kill her if they wanted to just to make a name for themselves. Something will happen if this is not stopped immediately.

I am right there with you IB!
Flippin crazy people! It really is absurd. I am angry with Casey and the situation too! I want more than anything for them to find Caylee. :(
But I truly feel for the parents who did NOT ask for this! Yes, they are housing their daughter. That is where she lived before she took off. They have also now signed a paper taking responsibility for her while out on bond. So people, go home and let the police handle it and justice to take it's course.
Go over and bug Drew Peterson for goodness sakes!

The only way the protesters are going to disappear is if the cameras go away.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Sadly, the media love all the chaos and tension, isn't that what they're there for?

The only way the protesters are going to disappear is if the cameras go away.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Sadly, the media love all the chaos and tension, isn't that what they're there for?

The media and the protesters are feeding off each other. This isn't even about Caylee anymore.

I posted this on another thread:

Just reported in the news on local 13 :

HOA is getting involved to limit the protestors activity. Time period and location. They are looking into having them moved to the front of the development and thier lawyers are getting involved to persue this.

I have not seen all of the protesters so not pointing to any specifically and not speaking of all of them.... the ones who I have seen appear to have little concern for their appearance, their behavior or the fact that they have children out there. Not speaking in terms of money but in terms of self respect these certain ones do not seem to have much class. This bothers me because I am not against peaceful protests and feel they can be productive but how effective are you if you are just getting laughed at, I mean come on where is the cooler of beer? I am sorry for the neighbors having to endure this as well but I can imagine they are smart enough to understand the Anthony's have brought much of this onto themselves.

Me, I'm sick of the situation where a mother 'lost' her baby and won't do a GD thing to find her, very probably because she killed her, who is not in jail, rather is at home on the computer, hitting on body guards and baking brownies to take to her lawyer's office where she spends about 6-8 hours a day. And I'm sick of that woman's parents supporting the woman and yelling at the police, the media and the public rather than looking for their grandchild and seeking to obtain justice for her! That's what I'm sick of.

Oh and PS. Just like this so-called mom gets bail and brownie bakin' time under our legal justice system, these people get to protest. Personally, I wouldn't because I think it just feeds Team Anthony's 'poor me, victim' mentality and I don't want to do that, and, if somehow I did protest there, I wouldn't bring my kids or dog. However, my kids are grown and I don't have a dog. Maybe these people feel really strongly about this mess and this is all they can think to do. Perhaps they can't afford a 'nanny,' don't want to make one up and wouldn't even consider going the 'xanny' or chloroform route or otherwise harming their children to free themselves up for doing other things. Like I said I wouldn't bring by kids to the Anthonys. I think there might be trouble there some day. But at least these people know where their kids are. They didn't lose them.

Ok, I am sick of the protestors.
:Banane31: :crazy: They are starting to make me crazy.

The reason we have a judicial system is for this very reason.
Most of them look like they need to get a job or a life.

What good have they done? Besides cause the good neighbors problems?
Has anything they have done gotten Casey to talk? NO!
It probably makes her clam up even more. They think they can "get the answers" better than the police?? What exactly are they protesting? The law that allows people to be bonded out of jail? Is protesting really going to bring back Caylee (dead or alive?)

I believe LE will do their job and justice will be served. Geez, there have been other cases where murders, thieves, rapists have been out on bond and they are not being picketed. There have been other mom's that have killed their babies. This is NOT NEW, PEOPLE!!!

I think alot of people want to get 5 minutes of fame and be on "reality tv" and they want the "Anthony's" to hurt/push/shove them so they can file charges.

The protestors are not protesting!! They are HARASSING a whole neighborhood. Harrassment is wrong no two ways about it and it is NOT very Christian (or not being a good person). Two wrongs do not make it right. The protestors are even fighting the neighbors that just want to live peacefully. Sadly, LE should have put a stop to this right off the bat.

Do they not realize they are "puppets" for the media. Sad testimony to the way world is going. Sad that young mom's think partying is more fun. Sad, sad, sad.

Protestors... go home you are starting to look ridiculous!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I couldn't agree more.....with absolutely EVERYTHING you said!

RoseMom,

I totally agree with everything you've said.

I can completely understand the anger over this case. The entire case is heartbreaking, but NO ONE is serving truth and justice in standing outside the Anthony home, doing whatever it is they 'think' they're doing, to 'find Caylee.' Give me a break...

We DO have a justice system -- the police ARE investigating this case. I'm certain they're holding certain information closer to the proverbial vest, than we are privy to (and that's as it should be). I would think that if they had more to go on re: Casey's involvement in Caylee's disappearance, they'd throw her little rear back in jail and revoke bail. That hasn't happened YET -- apparently, they know something we don't.

To be honest, I have not seen ONE protester outside the Anthony home that does not appear to me to be someone who seems just a little 'off.' These people do not appear to be 'stand-up' folks -- just 'looky-loos' who have absolutely nothing else better to do with their time. Bringing children to this scene is just appalling to me. Young, impressionable children should not be carted along, as if they were some sort of 'prop' for these wayward people who seem to have nothing else better to do.

I would agree that 'most' of these protesters are, indeed, looking for their 15 minutes' worth of fame. How on earth can they possibly feel they are helping ANYONE, much less Caylee?

This has become such a media circus, it's nauseating. These protesters have become nothing more than newsreel props for the media, seeking its own 2 minute soundbite.

I really do wonder if people would just stay home and do what normal people do during the day/evening, then perhaps the Anthony family would find itself steering this ship in a completely different direction. If they had NOTHING more to do than focus their thoughts and actions on themselves, this all may have ended differently. Just a thought...

What bothers me more are the people doing things they know are going to upset a family member enough to cause a scene so that they can be on TV and/or file a lawsuit.
I believe in the right to protest, but some take it way too far. Some just want their 15 minutes of fame by injecting themself into a tragic situation as it is.
I wish that the Anthonys would keep her in jail just to avoid this chaos. I don't understand their reasoning their, but then again, there is a lot of things in this case I don't understand!!

Casey has the right, by law, to bond.

Protesters have the right, by law, to peacefully protest anything they want to.

Although, I do agree that it's getting not only old but also dangerous. It also KILLS me that some of these folks bring their children. I think the law should say if you are a certain age or older it's ok. These babies/toddlers don't need to be there. Period.
But I agree with Ibyoungr. This is not a peaceful protest. It's harassment by people who seem as odd as the people they are protesting.

I dont agree with some of the protesters, but I look at it this way...........nobody would be standing in front of that home if SOMEONE in that family even showed some concern about a little three year old girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth