2010.01.25 Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishes she was a better friend...What about being a better MOTHER!

Now I can't hear anything... 'cept the sound of Charlie Brown's teacher....wah wah wah... wah wah wah....

Oh I see it's AL speaking.....

She sincerely apologizes and wants to let everyone know that she accepts full responsibility for what she did. She wishes that she had been a better friend.

BBM
Too little, too late Casey.. should have thought about that when you were betraying your friend

I would hate to play Poker with Judge Strickland.

KC is really trying to work the tears.

Will Casey have to admit to being a convicted felon now at the murder trial?

She's crying over stolen checks?!? What about her dead daughter?!?
I don't think she was ever really her mother besides biologically to start with ( meaning *) She thought her daughter was always a pain and in the way she never boned with her as mother and child should ( or else she wouldnt of killed her) IMO plus it shows her friends mean and meant more to her then her daughter.

Boo Hoooooo....she is crying over herself again. To bad she didn't cry like that when everyone was searching for Caylee's remains. :furious::furious:

Thye are always sorry when push comes to shove, and seem to find religion, and study to be lawyers, always scheming to get out of thier crimes, it slays me

Did Cindy just tell George "I love you," and he just sighed? lol

Cindy crying whipping tears. I'd cry also if she was my daughter.

How can casey go from laughing and smiling to crying and how does this girl blow her nose lol
i saw cindy constantly starring at george and george looks overwhelmed

LDB says: Ms. K's name not on formal witness list, defense has told her witness list is coming. LDB has no objection to depose JK, but the state does not waive their right to object for right of use of the deposition at trial.

Awful lot of discussion over JK when she really isn't going to mean much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member