Day Before Trial Begins - What Are You Feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching HLN and Vinnie P ended the show by saying don't ever forget Caylee and he showed pics of her. I got teary eyed . When opening statements are presented by the Pros. I am afraid I will be get very emotional. Note to self...take deep breaths.

I'm eager to hear the opening statements, but wish I didn't feel an urge to watch any more until the end. I'm afraid that it's going to turn into another George and Cindy circus, and then the media drama over all that could go wrong. It will be a long 6-8 weeks, but there will be justice for Caylee at the end.

I would personally do WFTV. I watched through them during jury selection and they did a fascinating job.

I'm being so obnoxious around the house because I'm so anxious. I doubt I'll have a good nights sleep because of the anticipation of showtime at 9am.

Thank you! I watched on wftv also but for a minute or two I was in a panic. Don't know why because I truly believe that the SA has it all under control. I do have a horrible feeling that JB's "bombshell" might be so totally absurd that the jury might think it is true, thinking that no one could make something like that up if it wasn't true. Oh, well off to let JVM turn my panic into anger lol

I'm a little anxious about tomorrow and at the same time, a little ashamed of myself for being anxious but......

Caylee's story has had me glued to the news reports, the TV, to TES and to Websleuths for three years now. I've been up and down, disgusted and glad, sometimes all in the same day! But, finally "they've got her where they want her". In front of a jury! I say, "bring it on" because when the witnesses start testifying and the story begins to meld, it won't take that long to see what happened here.

For those times when the frustration gets to be too much, I'll meet you in the chat room. It's a good place to go to blow off some steam.

Thank you! I watched on wftv also but for a minute or two I was in a panic. Don't know why because I truly believe that the SA has it all under control. I do have a horrible feeling that JB's "bombshell" might be so totally absurd that the jury might think it is true, thinking that no one could make something like that up if it wasn't true. Oh, well off to let JVM turn my panic into anger lol

What's the deal with the "bombshell"? I think I missed this info.

My feelings...all over the place...just wish we could somehow be all together tomorrow in front of a tv...talking, crying, hugging...and even yelling as one. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to watch opening statements and post at the same time. My thoughts are with all of you...and of course, Caylee Marie. oxoxox

That would be perfect. We can "KC" it ... I mean pretend and tell all our real life friends that we did :) lol

I feel sick to my stomach, I've been feeling happy that caylee will finally have justice since jury selection began but this evening, as my son and I were talking about buying snacks it suddenly hit me what the opening statements will actually consist of....so I will spend the state's statement crying my eyes out and the defense's statement most likely in a pit of fury. I've felt sick to my stomach since thinking of that.

Goldfish may I just say I love your signature AND your avatar. Great images :)

The light at the end of the tunnel is bright. I feel confident in the State's ability to nail this ~fill in the blank~ good and hard.

I am elated and at peace.

Hi all my WS friends!!!

Today I am almost giddy with excitement but at the same time I'm nervous as hell. I am SO anxious for this trial to begin!!!

I've watched the In Session coverage today, I'll probably watch Nancy Grace tonight and then say my prayers before bed.

I am praying that Caylee's voice will be heard through out this trial. I am hoping that the SA's will be Caylee's voice.

I am just really excited and really nervous today. How are you all feeling?

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Peaceful and calm. :) I am not worried after seeing JA and LDB in action. :)

I'm just ready to "git 'er dun." Justice has been too long coming. I can't wait for the Anthony's to use up all of Judge Perry's patience so he will kick them to the curb and I can't wait for Casey to have to see all of her single friends with their wonderful lives. To say that I'm not a bit nervous would be a lie but I have faith and confidence in the prosecution's case and I have little faith and absolutely no confidence in anything the defense presents. Just as we all know that ICA is responsible for Caylee's death, the jury will come to see that way also.

What's the deal with the "bombshell"? I think I missed this info.

what bombshell could they possibly throw out that we would not know about it's existence and be able to debunk with facts...

no bombshells...

just the obvious from the defense imhoo:rocker:

There is no "bombshell" that will exonerate Casey, imo. If there were, she wouldn't be going to trial, right?

what bombshell could they possibly throw out that we would not know about it's existence and be able to debunk with facts...

no bombshells...

just the obvious from the defense imhoo:rocker:

Thanks Nursebeeme, I thought I had missed something. Of course, I didn't. No bombshell with the defense, more like they need to debunk all of KC bombshells for 31 days.

I'm oddly at peace tonight, knowing in my heart that Caylee has the best of the best on her side and they will do absolutely everything in their power to present her story and the evidence to the jury and deliver justice to her murderer. I believe we have every reason to feel relief that we're finally at this point for Caylee, and I pray ICA, JB & CM get no sleep tonight and are under a lot of stress and anxiety knowing this is the end of the hallway for them.

The first time I heard Caylee's name I was sitting in Hemispheres at the Hyatt at the Orlando Airport on a layover. We had just ordered some drinks & sushi and I watched the news story and completely lost my appetite. This was the very beginning of this tragedy when they first arrested her and I knew right there ICA was guilty and have followed along with all of you ever since praying for justice for Sweet Little Caylee.

I'm excited to see how the state is going to put things together and I am relieved that trial is finally starting. I am ecstatic that justice for Caylee is finally coming!

I'm excited but still a little worried something will come up to stop the trial going ahead. I don't think I'll take a deep breath until the trial actually starts.

Who presents the first Opening Statement, is it the Prosecution or the Defence?

Thanks Nursebeeme, I thought I had missed something. Of course, I didn't. No bombshell with the defense, more like they need to debunk all of KC bombshells for 31 days.
their arguments will be the "bombshell" (like we haven't heard it before).. will she cry when they launch the bombshells? most likely not.

sick
disgusting
let's lock her up and move on
there are more cases that need our attention with missing persons imhoo
moo

((eta: I do think this will drag on sadly...at least RB will be visiting Casey weekly most likely *******puke********)

I feel almost giddy with ecitement. This is Caylee eve!!! Tomorrow is the start of justice for our sweet baby girl.

I got the whole house cleaned today, the weeds pulled, and several yummy things in the refrigerator in preparation. This will be a long trial i'm thinking. It's all worth it though, every single second. All of it for Caylee. Justice is coming baby, hang on a little longer.

Cannot wait for opening statements!!!

Justice for Caylee . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members