Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Karma goes... I have to admit I did some poking around on some of the pro-Casey sites last night. There are some creepy people out there. Stalker like. If she gets in good with one of her supporters, then turns on that person when she is done with him (likely a him) she may not be safe from him. She may piss off her own "people" eventually.

IDK, it would seem logical that the best way to prevent her from repeating her bad acts and spare future members of society would have been to simply tell the truth at her trial and let the state safely house her for the rest of her natural life.

The thought of this family keeping others safe by keeping KC close would seem delusional on their part. They have a really lousy track record so far when it comes to protecting family members from her predatory deeds, much less the general public.

Oh, I AGREE with you completely, I would have NEVER lied in court the way they all did, I can't imagine placing my hand on a Bible and swearing to tell the truth and then lie, I would have MYSELF been thrownin jail for contempt if I did not want my child to get the DP before I would blatantly outright lie,

you may have missed my earlier posts where I am wondering now if they REGRET their lies, I think my suggestion is ABSURD that they keep others safe by keeping FCA close, and it IS delusional on their part, and that is why I added my final statement that I should quit trying to figure the A's out........ I was just trying to think like they MIGHT be thinking.

I just can't imagine them being gleeful and happy and welcoming to FCA now that FCA might be back in their lives after all she has done to them, like others were saying. I would be sick to my stomach knowing she was free, and now with all of this nonsense coming out about this "diary" business, I would be in heavy duty therapy and learning to detach from FCA with love and try to go on with my life WITHOUT HER IN IT.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I can't see George sitting at the same table with her.

I can only if Cindy orders him to. He won't be happy, possibly sitting there with a red face and fisties, but he'll be there if Cindy tells him to be there. He and Lee cannot tell Cindy no.

My initial thought was that I don't think Lee is in contact with FCA, and like everything surrounding this trial I'm sure it causes him a lot of pain.

But you could be right, he could TRY to get her help.

I think the A's see KC as being sick. That she just can't help herself and can't help being the person she is. If we look back at those jailhouse tapes, KC was being incredibly cruel to her parents. I think they want to help her but know there is nothing out there that can help KC change. Bacially they are stuck with her. jmo

I agree, and I think the reason the A's put up with so much of FCA's antics and behavior and enabling her stealing from them and putting a blind eye to her lies about her jobs and where she was going and what she was doing was BECAUSE of Caylee, they thought if they challenged FCA on any of her b.s. they would lose Caylee, she would take Caylee away from them ...... but she did that anyway, didn't she, and sadly Caylee isn't here anymore........

They were enabling her lies way before Caylee was born. The not graduating from HS is one story that comes to mind. Any doofus could figure out she was lying,but Cindy has to go raging up to the school to reprimand them for not letting her know, and then holds a graduation party for her anyway....
CA's mother and brother have been watching this behavior for years.

From the article:

People close to both men report a recent major falling out among all the parties—between Baez and Anthony, between Baez and Mason—sparked by Anthony’s displeasure at Baez’s inability to win her a TV, book, or movie deal. Anthony apparently gave Baez until the end of the year to come up with a deal, and absent that anointed Mason as her official liaison.

I don't doubt for a minute this isn't true. We all know the felon uses people and the minute they stop being useful - OUT THEY GO. Including Caylee.

So what if Jose helped her beat the death penalty. If he can't make the big bucks for her - to the curb he goes.

Just once I would like to see someone in her circle sell her out big time. Throw her out of that dingy trailer and make her become accountable. Get ahold of all those video/audio recordings and throw them on the internet.

When is she gonna get what's coming to her?

MOO

Mel

Source: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/09/casey-anthony-s-video-diary-who-released-it.html

Can we spell Karma hehe?

The fact that Mason issued the official media statement on the videos has caused a flurry of online speculation as to whether Baez may have leaked the video diary in a fit of pique.

Oh, I AGREE with you completely, I would have NEVER lied in court the way they all did, I can't imagine placing my hand on a Bible and swearing to tell the truth and then lie, I would have MYSELF been thrownin jail for contempt if I did not want my child to get the DP before I would blatantly outright lie,

you may have missed my earlier posts where I am wondering now if they REGRET their lies, I think my suggestion is ABSURD that they keep others safe by keeping FCA close, and it IS delusional on their part, and that is why I added my final statement that I should quit trying to figure the A's out........ I was just trying to think like they MIGHT be thinking.

I just can't imagine them being gleeful and happy and welcoming to FCA now that FCA might be back in their lives after all she has done to them, like others were saying. I would be sick to my stomach knowing she was free, and now with all of this nonsense coming out about this "diary" business, I would be in heavy duty therapy and learning to detach from FCA with love and try to go on with my life WITHOUT HER IN IT.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Apparently CA has made the statement that all Casey did was "lose track of her child" the way you might misplace your car keys - so no, they don't regret anything and are never likely to.
CA lives for the chance to be combative, it is like oxygen to her to argue and fight and she would never admit there's anything wrong with her or Casey.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I knew you didn't feel that way and were being ironic, I was too, although jumping in here to do "drive-by" posts in spare moments like I do doesn't communicate that well so I apologize if I came off as addressing anything to you. I dig the wry humor we all use in describing this "family". These people defy logic at every turn. They seem to enjoy and wallow in their dysfunctionality, which is why it is pretty impossible for us to try to think like them for very long without large amounts of headache meds.

Apparently CA has made the statement that all Casey did was "lose track of her child" the way you might misplace your car keys - so no, they don't regret anything and are never likely to.
CA lives for the chance to be combative, it is like oxygen to her to argue and fight and she would never admit there's anything wrong with her or Casey.

Well, if he can believed, Lippman did say later when asked, that was not Cindy's twitter account that sent that out on Saturday evening. I believe someone posted that (Lippmans comment) way, way back when this was all happening on Saturday evening and into Sunday.

IMO

Me either. I do think however Cindy would do it in an instant and I still also truly believe Lee would as well.

Like I said before, I think the Anthony family would be normal if Casey had never entered it. It's Casey that makes the Anthony family so dysfunctional.

I don't think they'd ever be normal. Cindy is a control freak over the men and Casey. She didn't just start that with Casey. Those men are afraid to say no to her. Maybe without Casey, there might be a more of a chance at normality in the sense that Casey wouldn't be there terrorizing the family, but then maybe Cindy would have turned her control freak nature onto Lee, and he'd be terrorizing Cindy and George. Casey wasn't just born this way. Her parents, especially Cindy, enabled her and raised her to be a narcissitic sociopath. She never learned from them what the world NO means. I don't blame them for Caylee's death, but I do blame them for allowing Casey to be a monster in all her specialness and having a terrifying hold over that family. I think her influence on that family is so much that they can't see what a monster she is. Instead they believe she's sick and want to help her despite how much she tried to destroy them. Classic abusee running right back to the abuser, all the while saying, but she loves me!

OMG. Please help me to not throw up while I type this but.....according to the fb pages responsible for blowing this whole video thing out of the water:

In the second video (the one that is not fully released for some reason and is only 9 seconds long) Casey supposedly states:

"I Win"

:furious:

The only reason that I believe this to be more than rumor is because the person that states this ALSO states that Casey was sitting on a couch or something and she was talking about her new nose piercing. These status and comments regarding "I win" were posted on January 5th . One full day before the second video came out. She says that she saw the video with her own eyes.

I'm so aggravated right now.

dont be angry dear, she only won a dirty trailer, mass hatred, and bad karma.

Report: Casey Anthony contacts family in Orlando
Anthony serving probation in undisclosed Florida location

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Report-Casey-Anthony-contacts-family-in-Orlando/-/1637132/7682434/-/gpiumh/-/index.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -

Days after video diaries made by Casey Anthony surfaced on the Internet, some are saying she may be trying to reconnect with her family in Orlando.

According to the website The Daily Beast, Anthony has recently started talking to her brother Lee, who is passing on messages to their mother, Cindy.

cindy and her daughter share a sick, symbiotic relatioship. Nothing will keep these two apart for long. Now that Cindy is loaded with money, FCA should be attempting to get some of it. George is not strong and will not fight it but will accept it. He likes money also, thus tolerating anything to keep it.

Lee and his (Casey is an amazing mother) spouse are both enablers. I am still suspicious of Lee and his character and moral fiber. I see him as sick, very sick.

Cindy has rationalized Caylee's death. I noticed that on Dr. Phil. She had said "Her body was just a vessel and it didn't mater where the vessel was placed. She sees her Caylee as an angel now and in a good place. So she has accepted what her daughter has done and still loves her.

How these two women have got this far in the world "alive" boggles my mind. I am convinced that these two are malignant narcissists. Cindy must always have a cause...as it is like adrenaline or addiction for her. Her cause is to help and protect FCA now. Cindy loves the spotlight just as much as FCA does. The only problem these two women have is the fighting for who will be in control. Now that FCA has money and support by attorneys, she will be a force for cindy to deal with. Cindy will not like it if her daughter attains fortune, as that will put a dent in her armour.

Caylee is a distant memory. She will use her ,though, for money making charities and public consumption but don't even think she suffers. She doesn't. In her deluded mind, everything is going to be ok.

From the article:

People close to both men report a recent major falling out among all the parties—between Baez and Anthony, between Baez and Mason—sparked by Anthony’s displeasure at Baez’s inability to win her a TV, book, or movie deal. Anthony apparently gave Baez until the end of the year to come up with a deal, and absent that anointed Mason as her official liaison.

I don't doubt for a minute this isn't true. We all know the felon uses people and the minute they stop being useful - OUT THEY GO. Including Caylee.

So what if Jose helped her beat the death penalty. If he can't make the big bucks for her - to the curb he goes.

Just once I would like to see someone in her circle sell her out big time. Throw her out of that dingy trailer and make her become accountable. Get ahold of all those video/audio recordings and throw them on the internet.

When is she gonna get what's coming to her?

MOO

Mel

Source: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/09/casey-anthony-s-video-diary-who-released-it.html

JB better watch out - I knew that little vixen would turn on him the minute he outlived his usefulness. He wasn't all that circumspect in his relationship with her. He might not have to worry about her suing him for an incompetent defense anymore (an incompetent decision at trial alleviated that fork in the road), but I can see her suing him on improper conduct throughout his representation. If she can take a comment she made to two boyfriends about her dad and brother and turn that into a defense for killing her daughter I can only imagine how she can spin those twizzler stories we all heard. And JB has already had his hands slapped in public for his inappropriate behavior regarding his former client. Not to mention the fact he pocketed money he made from his "indigent" client and neglected to have her file taxes on it. Yeah, I'll bet she's hopping mad and we all know what happens when KC isn't happy...

If FCA is running true to form, I am not a bit surprised if she told JB to get lost. I have been expecting it. I wondered when the first video came out and Mason addressed it ONE OR TWO DAYS before JB made any comment. IMO she is absolutely clueless. Even if JB was in it for the "fame and fortune" he did stand by her when it got messy. What a fool she is. He is all she truly has. And I bet she was having one of her Fisty Fits when she canned him.

Let's see - who's left. No one from her family other than Cindy, George and Lee even showed up at her trial. So no one there. Mason is old, IMO won't be around long, even if he truly cares. So no one there. Dottie - have no clue if she is still involved or why. Probably not around for long. The young woman lawyer handling some of the appeals? IMO too smart to really be involved. She's just doing a job and getting her name out there. She will move on. So no one there.

FCA, you are really and truly alone except for the weirdos, scammers, stalkers, felons and users. Good luck with that!

I also don't for one minute believe anyone in the Anthony family save for George isn't totally and completely thrilled Casey walked on the murder charges. Cindy and Lee must be over the moon. And I also think both Cindy and Lee will openly welcome Casey back into their lives.

I believe 100% that George was in on the "save Casey" wagon, including allowing Casey to accuse him of murdering and/or molesting Caylee.

His behaviors in that court room were so phoney it's pathetic. I very much doubt that George would have a problem reuniting with Casey, if for no other reason because he's nailed to Cindy's orders. If he doesn't "obey", he won't reap the monetary benefits of the windfall they have experienced over Caylee's murder.

George told us during one of the Hearings that he would do anything in his power, including anything illegal, to save Casey.

He made good on his promise.

It will be interesting to see how many of the Anthonys also collect "payment" for these videos - including George & Cindy.

JB better watch out - I knew that little vixen would turn on him the minute he outlived his usefulness. He wasn't all that circumspect in his relationship with her. He might not have to worry about her suing him for an incompetent defense anymore (an incompetent decision at trial alleviated that fork in the road), but I can see her suing him on improper conduct throughout his representation. If she can take a comment she made to two boyfriends about her dad and brother and turn that into a defense for killing her daughter I can only imagine how she can spin those twizzler stories we all heard. And JB has already had his hands slapped in public for his inappropriate behavior regarding his former client. Not to mention the fact he pocketed money he made from his "indigent" client and neglected to have her file taxes on it. Yeah, I'll bet she's hopping mad and we all know what happens when KC isn't happy...

I agree. JB should be afraid. Very afraid.

(Looks like we posted at the same time.):seeya:

Yes, and here in Canada the providers have firewalls on everything. You have to know the passwords, period and the name of the server. Sitting outside someone's house here - you could be getting signals from 20 servers but that doesn't mean you can hop on.

True.

I am a security consultant who has tools to map wireless access point locations on satellite maps with security quality, etc.

It can be easy to compromise a wireless connection if it is un-secured or weak security but you first have to locate KC and be within range, if she is on some private estate then that isn't as easy although I have long range antennas but you are getting more sophisticated.

More typically wireless networks are abused for a free ride on the Internet than to compromise a user, although coffee shops are a great place for folks to snoop your wireless traffic. :innocent:

If you did gain access to the wireless network then KC's computer would need to be sharing files openly to other computers within that network (file shares with no passwords) or have services/servers that can be accessed or compromised.

Otherwise you'd still need to initiate a compromise, to use a vulnerability to gain access via an email or causing the user to visit a Website, etc since the wireless connection is providing you 'connectivity' just like the Internet but there is nothing to 'access'.

So my point is, it is typically easier to target and hack someone remotely from the Internet via an email, attachment or, Web site and gain access than to do so wirelessly.

And ... I do not believe KC was compromised since there would be a goldmine of files and emails of which more would be floating onto the Internet. Folks are scraping the barrel and reusing old stuff. The DT would be more worried about email contents and identities than video diaries!!!!!

This is more likely unsafe file sharing on the Internet that someone either gained access to or someone played KC IMO.

Well, if he can believed, Lippman did say later when asked, that was not Cindy's twitter account that sent that out on Saturday evening. I believe someone posted that (Lippmans comment) way, way back when this was all happening on Saturday evening and into Sunday.

IMO

Yes, I have seen that but I am not sure if Mr Lippman knows what Cindy is up to. The posts are still up and her page links you to their Caylee fund,so my assumption is that if that twitter page was not her she woudl have been suing them to take it down before now... if you read the posts they are so similar to her speech patterns I have to believe it is her.

There is no doubt in my mind Jose had Casey sign a contract at the very beginning he would get a cut of any future earnings. He would have had her sign one making him her agent too. There is no way she is getting out of those or making a dollar that Jose does not get a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz