2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking out loud:

I'm not sure how long a duration of time chloroform would knock a person out. I would think it would depend on dosage, but...still, I don't think it's effects would last very long. Doesn't seem like a very effective "babysitter" to me. On the other hand, this chloroform habit search bugs me. Maybe that was just a "whim" search. I don't know.

Let's keep in mind that ICA is not a bright spark in the universe. Except for quick lying on her feet she really hasn't demonstrated any intellect at all. So while WE might realize fairly quickly that chloroform isn't a good babysitting option, it's entirely possible ICA (who cannot think ahead) thought it was probably just dandy.

I wonder if KC is found guilty and spends LWOP will her parents visit her? If she gets aquitted and freed will she go back home with CA and GA?

IMO ..She was gonna kill her parents I have no doubt in my mind after today...and she tried out the chlor on Caylee before she did her folks in to see if it would work ..
So I would hope CA & GA have also put 2+2 together

Just a headsup..regarding HLN..(know some dont care too much for the TH's)..but I am floored, almost all of them are simply flabberghasted with this Computer searches and evidence, and give JB A for effort..but NOT inpressed with his results by his cross....

Also, one of the TH's stated ( so not sure if its correct:waitasec:)..one of the jurrors is a "Techie" who will completely understand the significance of this testimony....Yikes..Me thinks Im going to go grab a cocktail and celebrate!!!..Oh ya..Kudo's to Mr. Bradley fellow Canuk..Dry maybe..but POWERFUL YEPP!!:great:

Think it's #2 with the IT background but if I read my tweets correctly there are two others who might also be in tune with the IT info.

Everyone's talking about this Home Depot video?? I am lost on this?? I have no idea what this is about? Can you please explain it to me??

We haven't seen it yet, it's in discovery though. We'll get to see it soon when it's presented by the prosecution. :)

Also, one of the TH's stated ( so not sure if its correct:waitasec:)..one of the jurrors is a "Techie" who will completely understand the significance of this testimony....Yikes..Me thinks Im going to go grab a cocktail and celebrate!!!..Oh ya..Kudo's to Mr. Bradley fellow Canuk..Dry maybe..but POWERFUL YEPP!!:great:

Yes there is an IT guy in the jury as well as a couple of teachers and a coulple of younger people who I assume are very computer savvy.

:great::great:

The TH's are always "lagging" when it comes to news ... WS has had info about the computer searches and evidence for :waitasec: almost 3 years now ...

:great:

Not the 84 visits though! I don't think any of us knew that!

I watched this on WESH, and they still had the Casey Cam down in the corner. She never stopped running her mouth at Baez and Mason for one second. They appeared to be ignoring her, but she just kept on. Does WESH put up the videos the way WFTV does?

If so, it is really worth going back to see. When Ashton was blocking the main camera, you could see Casey flying off the handle and really giving the what for to the atty's.

I just looked and didn't see it on WESH. WFTV cut away quickly. It also looked at though she had some sort of electronic device, a phone or calculator or something in the palm of her hand.

Well I googled chloroform sci-spot and it took me to a broken link but apparently it WAS step by step instructions. Yikes.

Bill Shaeffer of WFTV said LDB was wise to let Baez go and then she threw a Hail Mary. Eighty-four, eighty-four. I think my heart must have skipped 84 beats as I was falling off my chair.

Let's not forget the computer forensic witness who asked JB, are you looking for this? as he raised a folder in the air. OMG. He hit another homer when he told Baez the paper Baez was insisting he read was someone else's. If JB had been in a boxing ring he would have been down for the count.

My only regret was that I missed seeing Casey's face. Eighty-four times. She had to have looked - forlorn? After which, I'm sure she blew her top.

And to think I almost turned off the entire afternoon session because I was getting sleepy. :woohoo:

Does anyone know the name of the site ICA visited 84 times? I'm kind of scared to go there though.

It's Sci-Spot but the specific page is gone now. It's available at the internet archive site though - archive.org

IMO ..She was gonna kill her parents I have no doubt in my mind after today...and she tried out the chlor on Caylee before she did her folks in to see if it would work ..

If she had plans for this, how did she think she would dispose of their bodies?

Thinking out loud:

I'm not sure how long a duration of time chloroform would knock a person out. I would think it would depend on dosage, but...still, I don't think it's effects would last very long. Doesn't seem like a very effective "babysitter" to me. On the other hand, this chloroform habit search bugs me. Maybe that was just a "whim" search. I don't know.

I am having difficulty with the whim search for Ricardo subliminal chloroform and chloroform in the trunk personally.

if anyone has a recording of ICA at the end there, i'll take a look :]

so happy you are here! I am hoping someone has video of these few minutes....it is not nearly as involved as the last time....hopefully easier on you. Can't wait to get your thoughts and lip reading!

hold the phone... what's this I hear about Home Depot? I haven't heard this before? can some elaborate please!

I'm a mother to a soon to be 3 yr old daughter. She is MY WORLD! She is just the best! When she is sick I use a syringe sometimes to give her meds.

Just the thought of ICA administering chloroform through a syringe scares me to the bone. Literally freaks me out! Thinking of how maybe this was a norm for poor Caylee to get meds too? And this time she never woke up. OMG ICA IS SUCH A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

May God comfort you Caylee forever more.

I was kind of thinking that too. She did tell Amy (I think) that her parents were moving out in a few weeks and the house would be all Casey's. Wondered today if something was going to happen to George in "self defense". Caylee would have been the easiest to handle. I wonder if she chickened out after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07