neighbor says he passed a LDT (husband of SB)

Is it possible DB and the neighbor's husband had something going? Did he think Lisa was his? If so, it puts an entirely different spin on that entire night, imo.

This is merely speculation on my part and no facts were used to come up with this question...

After doing some very rudimentary internet research on this guy's job duties and the technology he would have access to, I can't help but think there's more under the surface here... especially given the importance being placed on the cell phones. Then add in the rocky marriage (the reasons for that are probably pretty telling), a possible failed pregnancy, the fact that he and his wife separated that VERY day/night and that he admits to "driving around" for a few hours that night before crashing at a friend's house. Mind boggling.

Me too. And they left a 4 yr old, a 5 yr old and an 8 yr old together to play. Something tells me they had to go in and monitor a few situations. My kids would have been running around, spilling things, knocking things over if left for 4 hours alone like that,especially when showing off for the neighbor girl.

So it makes sense the neighbor would stick her head in and check on a sick baby. I would.

BL had a cold, she was sleeping. I would say listening outside her door to ensure she isn't fussing or awake, but opening the door and disturbing sleep and subjecting the 'boys noise' to her? No one would assume the baby wasn't there obviously so if she went to bed comfy and tired, why risk waking her? I would expect to hear her when she woke.

OT: I think we are only hearing about the LD tests done on those who are willing to spill to the media. And even then, I don't necessarily believe that.

Good question! Maybe Lisa wasn't there...or, if she was there...she was unable to cry out. It's heartbreaking to think this, but it is a big possibility.

Or she was just sleeping soundly and comfortably.
My youngest had three older siblings - when she was 6 months old we went to a cottage for a family reunion. She was napping in a bedroom off the kitchen which opened to the family room. There were about 45 people there, all talking at the same time (or so it seemed) children running around and fighting, yelling etc...she slept right through it. Everyone was amazed. But she was use to it. I could vacuum under her crib and she wouldn't wake (slight exag) lol

It was mentioned above about JB feeling some friction was caused in his marriage by DB..
Well that kind of opened my eyes a bit. I've been in that exact situation: A very good friend of mine, nonstop spilling the years of problems with her loser husband, and I'm the one saying "Why do you put up with that - make him change or get out". Blah, Blah, Blah.

Sure, they work on things (fights/lovey texts/more fights/gaggingly lovey texts), but he's smart enough to know when the goin' gets tough, I'm her friend, not his, and every time she gets the courage to give him an ultimatum, he sorta thinks her backbone is on loan from me. She vents to me, so I'm the bad guy.

We're probably reading too much into it with what little we know, at this point. But for those who didn't think that sounded plausible - I'm here to say: Aggghh been there. Many times.

Been there also ~ and my response was "she has a mind of her own"

IF this guy did it, stealing the phones could be a way a jealous person could look to see if his wife was talking to somebody else by using her friends phone to make the call. I've seen this happen a lot for people to make calls that are not to be known about.

Yes, but in the article from yesterday, it seems about 21 minutes passed before SB replied to his 10:33 text. She responded at 10:54 PM.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says
"Brando's husband told CNN that he spent the night of Oct. 3 with a friend. He showed CNN texts between him and his wife on Oct. 3. At 10:33 p.m., the neighbor wrote to Brando that he loved her and their daughter and to kiss her goodnight. Brando responded at 10:54 p.m. that she and their daughter loved him too."

We don't know that they had marital infidelity issues. Any number of things can stress a marriage: money, loss of a child, say a miscarriage, communication issues, substance abuse... the list is long

IF this guy did it, stealing the phones could be a way a jealous person could look to see if his wife was talking to somebody else by using her friends phone to make the call. I've seen this happen a lot for people to make calls that are not to be known about.

That's what I've been saying. IMO any intruder most likely knew the family... the phones could have been taken in effort to read personal texts and emails. Jealousy or desperation do funny things to someone who is already slightly off their rocker. Look at what Tina Porter's husband, with no history of such craziness according to the reports I read, went to once he became upset over the divorce.

I also think it's possible that the phones are not directly linked to the kidnapping, although it's unlikely. There's a chance someone took the phone to sell, bragged to someone else about how the adults were out front not even paying attention, and someone else went to see what was going on, and what opportunities existed for themselves. Not likely, but not totally absurd either.

Exactly! He may also have access to technology that does all manner of crazy things with cell phones... one that I read about was installing software on them that makes them a monitoring device (much like a baby monitor) - EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT ON. I wonder if there is technology to "fake" a phone call, text or even a ping?

After doing some very rudimentary internet research on this guy's job duties and the technology he would have access to, I can't help but think there's more under the surface here... especially given the importance being placed on the cell phones. Then add in the rocky marriage (the reasons for that are probably pretty telling), a possible failed pregnancy, the fact that he and his wife separated that VERY day/night and that he admits to "driving around" for a few hours that night before crashing at a friend's house. Mind boggling.

Do you have a source for a failed pregnancy and when it terminated? The reason I ask is that the most likely person to commit an infant abduction is a woman who has lost a child recently. The familiarity and access of the next-door neighbors would make his/her presence in the house unremarkable if discovered
Their house was searched pretty thoroughly, I hear. The DNA of both families is probably in both households. This wouldn't explain MW calls, etc.

Thanks, I haven't seen the entire People Interview.

I've had texts delayed for hours, days, weeks, and once one full month. BUT, in this case, I'd be willing to bet that hubbie sent his text at 10:33 and that SB sent hers at 10:54 PM...on that night, I'm willing to bet that there was no mechanical/technological delay. JMO, of course.

Hubbie is being referred to as JB but from the white pages map of the neighborhood

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/sea...treet=3620 N Lister Ave&where=Kansas City, MO

there are three residents in SB's house...her, a man and a female bearing the same different last name than SB's.

Who are these other two people who are listed at that address with Samantha and with no other Brando listed?

Per assessor's records, these are the owners of the property at 3616 N. Lister that is presently rented to the Brando family.

Exactly! He may also have access to technology that does all manner of crazy things with cell phones... one that I read about was installing software on them that makes them a monitoring device (much like a baby monitor) - EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT ON. I wonder if there is technology to "fake" a phone call, text or even a ping?

Respectfully, BBM.

You can do almost anything now with all the apps that are downloadable. However, doesn't mean that police shouldn't be able to verify it. :)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fake-a-message-free-mms-sms!/id366024390?mt=8

Is it possible DB and the neighbor's husband had something going? Did he think Lisa was his? If so, it puts an entirely different spin on that entire night, imo.

This is merely speculation on my part and no facts were used to come up with this question...

I read the same thing on FB but figured it was just a rumor. Honestly, this story has more twists and turns than I have ever heard. Just wish they would find Baby Lisa alive and well.

So this guy drove around a while after he left SB's home? Why would he do that and why not go straight to the friends house that he crashed at! My hinky meter is going off.

That ^^^ is a really good question and it really bothers me still. The most recent timeline, the NBC one that has it's own thread here, says that the neighbor last saw Lisa at 4;30 in her crib. WTH? That is a small house. And she had dinner inside at 5;30. And she did not see Lisa then? So was the baby left in her room from 4:30 on? That is a long time for an infant to be in her crib, from 4;30 pm to the next morning.

That is very interesting.
If this is true JI could have taken that baby out when he left. Yes?
If no one even checked on that little precious baby she could have been missing since 4 30.

So this guy drove around a while after he left SB's home? Why would he do that and why not go straight to the friends house that he crashed at! My hinky meter is going off.

Well he passed a poly.
The guy and his wife went to counseling that day and the counselor suggested they seperate for a while..The guy gets home gathers some stuff and tries to find a place to stay.
Le has said they have moved on

Who know why they split or if deb was involved but i kind of remember JI saying something about cheating...

buttttt why would the wife sit and drink wine with DB if DB was somehow
involved ???

If no one even checked on that little precious baby she could have been missing since 4 30.

YES. The only other person that has ben publicly reported to have seen Lisa after 4:30 is the 4 yr old neighbor girl. And I am sorry, but it is entirely too easy to fool am 4 yr old into thinking or saying that.

The 4 yr old [ supposedly] said she saw the baby while mom was putting her to sleep at 6;40. But I still do not understand why the neighbor would not have seen that baby after 4:30 if she ate dinner inside at 5:30 and had her daughter inside that house all night until 10:30. IMO, if that poor baby was alive and well, then the neighbor would have heard or seen her. I do not believe you can hide an 11 month old in a tiny home from 4:30 on by putting her in a crib in her tiny room. No baby I know would have sat silently in her room while 3 older kids were playing in the next room. Lisa would have cried or yelled or babbled at some point. imoo

my question is how did DB expect Baby Lisa to sleep from 6:30 until the next morning? Really really strange that she put the baby down at that time of the evening even if she had been ill. IMHO Stranger that she never checked on her all evening (or so she now says). Next Friday is Baby Lisa's birthday, I bet they'll have a statement bby then.

YES. The only other person that has ben publicly reported to have seen Lisa after 4:30 is the 4 yr old neighbor girl. And I am sorry, but it is entirely too easy to fool am 4 yr old into thinking or saying that.

The 4 yr old [ supposedly] said she saw the baby while mom was putting her to sleep at 6;40. But I still do not understand why the neighbor would not have seen that baby after 4:30 if she ate dinner inside at 5:30 and had her daughter inside that house all night until 10:30. IMO, if that poor baby was alive and well, then the neighbor would have heard or seen her. I do not believe you can hide an 11 month old in a tiny home from 4:30 on by putting her in a crib in her tiny room. No baby I know would have sat silently in her room while 3 older kids were playing in the next room. Lisa would have cried or yelled or babbled at some point. imoo

I totally agree with that she would not sleep from 4 30 till the next morning unless she was drugged OD or dead...

If you are going with that and the dog hit, then it would only make sense that the dogs would have hit in a vehicle also. I am not aware of them doing so and I am aware of the dogs searching the vehicles on the very day she went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back