GA - Sunday Blombergh, 28, Tifton, 22 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question, did Sunshine actually drive to Tifton that day?
Supposedly Sunday called Ruby who was at work and asked her to bring her a pack of cigarettes that day. Ruby said she came home and Sunday was not there. Did she call Sunshine and inform her Sunday was gone? When exactly was Sunday reported missing?

Where did Herman's daughter live...what was she doing the day Sunday went missing? It sounds like she's just horrible enough to help daddy in a crime.

One question:

According to media reports, Sunday had planned to leave Izzy there while she went to florida. Is that correct? Why would they kill her over Izzy if she was leaving Izzy there anyway?? ETA: sorry, Bmore...didn't see your post. Thanks for asking..you aren't the only one who's confused!!

Her highschool is listed as one in Nashville GA - seems to me she is young enough to still be attending.

Last night on Herman's FB wall she claimed to have been with her dad when Sunday went missing...

Just saying.

Another question, did Sunshine actually drive to Tifton that day?
Supposedly Sunday called Ruby who was at work and asked her to bring her a pack of cigarettes that day. Ruby said she came home and Sunday was not there. Did she call Sunshine and inform her Sunday was gone? When exactly was Sunday reported missing?

Not sure knox, good question tho....

One thing is really buggin me after reading this from the above link to the Tifton Gazette report:

[GBI agent] Pro said that evidence indicates that drug use was a factor by some of those involved in the case, but he didn’t elaborate. He said Blombergh’s daughter was removed from the Briarwood Lane home as soon as her mother was reported missing. He wouldn’t say who had the child but indicated the young girl was safe.

I THINK it's pretty obvious DRUG USE WAS A FACTOR BY THOSE COMITTING THE CRIME!!

I CAN NOT freaking IMAGINE IZZY IN THAT HOUSE when anything went down!!!!

Hopefully she was in school.

But something tells me that house was not a good place for Izzy on any given day - not just April 22nd, 2010.

I noticed on Ruby's myspace that she is friends with Promise and Sunshine and in fact they were quite loving to each other...

There is some other lady on there who asks why there is no photos of her and her kids...I dont know if it was a joke but she sounds narky and says...I know you're embarassed about us......so I dont know if this is her daughter or not....

Also on Sunshines myspace one of her blogs is about how her stepmother use to drop her and her siblings off at the park and leave them for hours.....

I dont think they had a happy upbringing.......also Sunday had been in jail......so I think her short life was not happy for alot of the time.......

I know this is all besides the point but it just makes me sad as it does sound like she had started to get it all together.....

I noticed on Ruby's myspace that she is friends with Promise and Sunshine and in fact they were quite loving to each other...

There is some other lady on there who asks why there is no photos of her and her kids...I dont know if it was a joke but she sounds narky and says...I know you're embarassed about us......so I dont know if this is her daughter or not....

Also on Sunshines myspace one of her blogs is about how her stepmother use to drop her and her siblings off at the park and leave them for hours.....

I dont think they had a happy upbringing.......also Sunday had been in jail......so I think her short life was not happy for alot of the time.......

I know this is all besides the point but it just makes me sad as it does sound like she had started to get it all together.....

If this is not allowed here mods please delete but since the subject of Sunday's upbringing was brought to the table I feel that this article hints that thru her own upbringing Sunday knew what was right and that she likely knew she had a means of getting where she needed to be and yes I agree she was working her way into a groove perhaps even from a rut. Maybe the reality of leaving Izzy there hit her that day and yes maybe she had said, you know what I've had a change of heart and Izzy will be leaving with me.

Day Care Gives Mother Of 7 A Chance To Become Provider

ETA: Sunday would have been 5 years old when this story was written...

I found this picture of Ruby Evans posted on someone's MS (no NOT Sunday's) anyways this is what Ruby wrote under it - I guess it's not good to piss Grandma Ruby off??!?! :waitasec: (she looks like the crazy whacked out mother in the movie Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Grandma Ruby
RUBY CONOLY EVANS
23 May 2007 18:40
you could die for posting this... how can i ever find a sugar daddy with ads like this?

Attachments

• ruby conoly evans being scary.jpg
    ruby conoly evans being scary.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 42
Is that on her sister's Myspace page?
Have you noticed she seems to have issues with getting older? Her words are cloaked in humor, but you get the sense it really bothers her.

Speaking of sugar daddy. HE's Mother owns the florist Ruby works at, I looked up the business record.

Is that on her sister's Myspace page?
Have you noticed she seems to have issues with getting older? Her words are cloaked in humor, but you get the sense it really bothers her.

Speaking of sugar daddy. HE's Mother owns the florist Ruby works at, I looked up the business record.

No not her sisters MS....but DE's MS.

Ruby's issue with age is slightly ironic since she labelled herself Grandma on both MS & FB.

Good work discovering she was a slave to her MIL's grind - haha!

I wonder which came first - the chicken or the egg....

Wondered that myself ... Working there and then met Mr. Charming? The photo of Theo in front of the florist van is dated 01/02/2008, so we know she worked there for at least the last two years.

Does anyone know why Ruby's youngest son died in 2004? I am unable to find a record of his death in Florida or Georgia using Google searches.

Does anyone know why Ruby's youngest son died in 2004? I am unable to find a record of his death in Florida or Georgia using Google searches.

Good question, hopefully someone knows....

IIRC, he died on his 22nd birthday & he didn't have the same last name as Theo.

DOB March 26 1982 (the same birth year as Sunday)
DOD March 26 2004

She (Ruby) said once in the comments section of another online article it was a car accident. She did not say where..

Snipped from the news link;
Blombergh's step father-in-law, Herman Evans, and her mother in law, Ruby Evans, made their first appearances in court this afternoon on murder charges. The GBI says the Evans' killed their daughter in law to prevent her from moving away with their seven year old granddaughter.

"It is our expectation that the evidence will show later in the case that Sunday and the child lived with Ruby and basically Ruby wanted the child, just plain and simple," said Tift County Sheriff Gary Vowell.
http://www.walb.com/global/story.asp?s=12563085

I wonder if the evidence referred to is going to be those emails HE talked about on Facebook. He said something to the effect that he had proof in emails that Ruby wanted Sunday dead.

That last post HE made on FB the day he was arrested said; the GBI was at his house at 4:00am to get his computer and look in his semi. Later a reporter said "the GBI went down the road to his Mother's house and seized his computer".

I thought about this before I decided to post as it is OT from the death of Sunday, however if may show some family relationships. I found the obit for Ruby's youngest son, he lived in Tallahassee, but what I found interesting is it lists his parents (same last name as his) but does not mention Ruby at all. It names Theo as a brother (although he was listed as Wayne, which IRC that is his other name.
I would like to hear some of your thoughts on this.
I found the obit on a site that has a small fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member