GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!!!!!!Just though of something..They said that they don't believe that Kelli sent the LAST TEXT. What about the first one?? About the MAN taking her home?? Anyone with me?

Brother seemed clear that from what he knows LE has not found anything that leads them to what happened. He answered our ??s about her cell phone. I wish he had been asked where her car was located.

Yet we don't know who all she had gone to Froggy's with.

I honestly think she went to Froggys with Nick...no other buddies...just Nick. Why is that so hard to believe? Nice guy, probably treated her great during grooming process and was her DD.... I just feel if other buddies were going, she would have rode with them....

IMHO

If Pointdexter wasn't there that night, why did he tell police that Nick was back within 10 minutes? Is he trying to cover for Nick for some reason? I wonder if they pinged Pointdexters phone to see where he was later in the night?? Just saying...Since it looks like the ties with Nick have been longer than a couple months.

Talking head on JVM (didn't catch his name) believes the two arrested men, NH and SC, are both under suspicion for something having to do with Kelli's case - he said that, not me. But I happen to think that too. LE is looking to both of them for possible answers.

OMG!!!!!!!!!Just though of something..They said that they don't believe that Kelli sent the LAST TEXT. What about the first one?? About the MAN taking her home?? Anyone with me?

Please clarify your thoughts. more detail on your speculation.

VOH has told us that Poindexter told that and about Nick not drinking because he was told that and believed it to be true.

However I don't take Poindexter as being stupid or blind, he knew that Nick drank, perhaps not that night, but he knew he drank....so that makes him go down a notch in my credibility dept.

Don't know how accurate this is, but....

Bordeaux’s husband of two years, Mike, is also in the Army
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/04/19/3184364/search-continues-for-missing-soldier.html

Kelli's husband is not in the army. That is for sure a rumor. She is the only one in the army.

Matt is in the Amry isnt he ? Her Brother?

Anyway , I just remember the first day Matt spoke to the media Mike was on base for something. Are we sure he isnt ? And is there an enlisted directory or something?

It amazes me the inaccuracies and inconsistencies found in various media reports. Some of these outlets seem to have no fact/error checking.

Brother seemed clear that from what he knows LE has not found anything that leads them to what happened. He answered our ??s about her cell phone. I wish he had been asked where her car was located.

I read somewhere else (1st time I've strayed) from a source I'm familiar with, that Nick drove Kelly home in HER car. That's the first time I've heard that theory or rumor or truth??? Who knows? But why all the secrecy surrounding the location of Kelli's car?

Wait a sec'y. How was Nick to get back to where he was going then? That makes no sense, ummmmm.

It amazes me the inaccuracies and inconsistencies found in various media reports. Some of these outlets seem to have no fact/error checking.

This is the exact reason why I am not working as a journalist. I got my BA in Mass Communications specializing in Journalism and by the end of my program I was so disgusted by the inaccuracies, sensationalism and agendas that I have no desire whatsoever to be a reporter.

LOL. You'll come to be less amazed over time and be shocked if the media actually gets something totally correct!

People parse and dissect the media's words and articles as if the media has great and secret insight into cases when at best they are paraphrasing things they heard and maybe throw in a couple quotes. But they can and do get quotes wrong too. The details matter and they get a lot wrong...especially the national media and shows like JVM and NG.

In fact, people who follow trials only by reading media articles miss a good 80% of what really occurs in the case. When in doubt always use a legal transcript or a legal document as the source of information since that's what the courts use, along with testimony.

Matt is in the Amry isnt he ? Her Brother?

Anyway , I just remember the first day Matt spoke to the media Mike was on base for something. Are we sure he isnt ? And is there an enlisted directory or something?

If Mike was once in the army, I doubt he is any longer with his drug convictions in Osceola County. That doesn't fly in the military.

I read somewhere else (1st time I've strayed) from a source I'm familiar with, that Nick drove Kelly home in HER car. That's the first time I've heard that theory or rumor or truth??? Who knows? But why all the secrecy surrounding the location of Kelli's car?

Wait a sec'y. How was Nick to get back to where he was going then? That makes no sense, ummmmm.

I heard this rumor too, but from all I have seen, heard, asked, dug up, I don't believe Nick drove her car. I am not positive he used his, but I believe her car was in front of her apt. maybe not...who knows for sure....IMHO

I have a basic question and while I know that there are no dumb questions in WS, this one may be teetering on the edge as dumb. Actually, just need a few simple clarifications on "Pings".
1. Does a cell phone, when on, automatically ping every X minutes- even when not in use but ON?

2. Does a cell only ping when it is activated by making/receiving a call or text?

3. If I text you across town, will my phone ping when I send and your phone ping when you receive my text?

4. Anything else critical I need to know about pings. (I pretty much understand the towers part).

Thanks for help with answers.

If Pointdexter wasn't there that night, why did he tell police that Nick was back within 10 minutes? Is he trying to cover for Nick for some reason? I wonder if they pinged Pointdexters phone to see where he was later in the night?? Just saying...Since it looks like the ties with Nick have been longer than a couple months.

Where did you read that Pointdexter is the person that said he was back in 10 minutes? I only read this statement
Many witnesses saw the man leave the bar with Boredeaux the night she disappeared but he returned in "less than 10 minutes."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-missing-soldier-search-kelli-bordeaux-20120419,0,7046345.story

I have a basic question and while I know that there are no dumb questions in WS, this one may be teetering on the edge as dumb. Actually, just need a few simple clarifications on "Pings".
1. Does a cell phone, when on, automatically ping every X minutes- even when not in use but ON?

YES. That's how the cell service knows where to route the call traffic.

2. Does a cell only ping when it is activated by making/receiving a call or text?

NO

3. If I text you across town, will my phone ping when I send and your phone ping when you receive my text?

The phone pings consistently whether you are doing anything with your phone or not. If the phone is on it is connecting with a tower (or trying to).

4. Anything else critical I need to know about pings. (I pretty much understand the towers part).

Thanks for help with answers.

See my answers in red.

LOL. You'll come to be less amazed over time and be shocked if the media actually gets something totally correct!
People parse and dissect the media's words and articles as if the media has great and secret insight into cases when at best they are paraphrasing things they heard and maybe throw in a couple quotes. But they can and do get quotes wrong too. The details matter and they get a lot wrong...especially the national media and shows like JVM and NG.

In fact, people who follow trials only by reading media articles miss a good 80% of what really occurs in the case. When in doubt always use a legal transcript or a legal document as the source of information since that's what the courts use, along with testimony.

BBM: Got that right. In my working days, I had to speak to media on several occasions and they will twist, change, misquote, sensationalize a mite, and generally..... you don't recognize what was your own words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23