GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is msm and the public made aware of every search that is done? I mean, how does that work...does LE call the media and tell them where they are searching or does the media have other ways they get the info?
I ask because I am hoping that there have been searches going on this week, but perhaps we and the media weren't privy to them.

My understanding, is that after initial searches are done, then all of the next searches will be followups on those first ones. After that, they will only search when a good tip comes in. So, now I'm wondering if they haven't gotten some type of tip that is leading them to tomorrows search.

Originally Posted by VOH910
I heard something is being looked at right now, but it may turn out to be nothing. But I'm sure hoping it's something!!!

So maybe this is what VOH is talking about in her prior post. Something IS being looked at right now.

I really hope there is a resolution to this case soon!
I worry greatly about the 2 day gap in her being reported missing, that would allow plenty of time to get rid of evidence.

VOH, have they searched the river you speak of under the overpass?

Why would they wait 2 days?

Is msm and the public made aware of every search that is done? I mean, how does that work...does LE call the media and tell them where they are searching or does the media have other ways they get the info?
I ask because I am hoping that there have been searches going on this week, but perhaps we and the media weren't privy to them.

I believe most searchers are told not to reveal information of the search to media or to the public, I was asked not to talk about anything to do the the search. I dont know why because it wasnt even a suspected criminal case and was very public. I did however overhear alot of back and forth information on evidence found in the search area and I think that was what they aimed to keep out of the media.

Some searches they say where they are being conducted and others they keep hush . I am not an expert but the searchers do get a quick breif on what they are looking for (if anything) and what to do if it is found. We were breifed on shoe prints and clothing.

It is bad enough to see soldiers die in combat, but at least that is a risk that soldiers are well aware of when they enlist. To me it is even more awful when a soldier who enlisted and was willing to put her life on the line for her country, is taken (and most likely murdered) in this manner. I absolutely do not want to see this case become a cold case. I know we all agree on that.

Ok ,I do not think his story sounds at all like the truth.

If Kellie really got dropped off arround the corner from her house why would she not want Nick to see where she lived and Why would Nick think she did not want him to know where she lived?

That to me says she didnt fully trust Nick ,and he thought as much or that Kellie herself had something to hid. Her text stating she got home safe would indicate she got home safe and that the fear had passed (no longer with Nick). The only person who seemed to think she was fearful ,is Nick . Why would Nick assume Kellie was worried about her safty and what does that say about the text message?

I have done the same thing ! Even in a taxi i have them drop me off someplace other than my apt, and never would give apt numbers either,

I'm not Eileen, but I don't think that anyone suspected Kelli was missing until she didn't report for duty, which would have been Monday morning.

LOL no no no!
why the lapse of 2 days in the searches lol
I didnt read your post correctly! Please frgive me!

Here is a video of JVM speaking to Kelli's sister. She asks her about where Mike was living. See what you think after hearing her response in regards to whether they were separated. Hopefully think link is okay. If not, then I'm sorry.
http://savemenow.org/s-a-v-e-women/missing-kelli-bordeaux/

Ok, this video interview with Olivia does give us a bit more information about who/how people got the news that Kelli was missing.

00:39 timestamp - Olivia states that Mike B called her asking when was the last time they'd spoken to Kelli, because the military called him Monday morning when she didn't show up for work. They left for NC immediately after that call.

01:35 timestamp - when asked if Mike lives with Kelli, Olivia pauses, then replies that she can't answer that question.

05:00 timestamp - Kelli's mom begins to speak about the story LE told her about Kelli at bar, having fun, then when being driven home, something supposedly spooked her. She also says, "Kelli didn't want to get out of the car, but she got out of the car. That's what I don't understand." She does not think Kelli made it home from the bar.

(That part about not wanting to get out of the car is new to me.)

07:07 timestamp: Kelli's mom states that MB does live with Kelli in the apartment, and reiterates that he was down in FL and was presumed to be coming back,. She states that they did have some marital problems, but says, "The person that drove her home wasn't anything to her. He was just a friend."

08:58 timestamp - Kelli's mom states that she doesn't think MB is a POI at all. Says MB loves Kelli deeply. She says she doesn't think he has anything to do with it, at all.

Biggest piece of info in that interview seems to be the fact that family got news about Kelli being missing after military called Mike.

I'm also thinking on the cameras from nearest places around the bar. Wondering if they want to see confirmation of what Nick has told them. That he DID drive Kelli out of the parking lot, onto the road that he says he did, and also came back to the bar when he said he did.

This was my quote:
"I worry greatly about the 2 day gap in her being reported missing,"

She was not reported missing until noon on Monday, and the last sighting of her was on Friday eve into Saturday morning. So, the perp had 2 days to cover things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46