WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
Anybody catch the 11:30 WFTV newscast? Just got home, caught the last 30 seconds, apparently George and Cindy were outside and got into some kind of tussle with protesters. I didn't have the DVR running unfortunately.

They did say they would have it up on the website by morning, but I'd really like to know what was going on if anybody caught it -

Anybody catch the 11:30 WFTV newscast? Just got home, caught the last 30 seconds, apparently George and Cindy were outside and got into some kind of tussle with protesters. I didn't have the DVR running unfortunately.

They did say they would have it up on the website by morning, but I'd really like to know what was going on if anybody caught it -

Okay, where is everybody?

I dunno but I'm hoping somebody else caught it! lol I wanna kknow what happened! :)

check the camera thread maybe?

(5 now I guess)
The cam has been froze for a long time now so it would not be on there.

(5 now I guess)
The cam has been froze for a long time now so it would not be on there.

Thank goodness. I'm startin' to feel like I'm in some kind of time warp or I've been drinkin' too much Kool Aid, Beans talkin' about taxes, no people, I'm startin' to get skeered.:eek:

check the camera thread maybe?

That was the first thing I did! :)

Guess I'm gonna have to get a 2nd DVR. Can't record all the shows I want at the same time now, what with trying to get all the local newscasts so I don't miss anything....

I'm beginning to think I may be obsessed or something. :)

That was the first thing I did! :)

Guess I'm gonna have to get a 2nd DVR. Can't record all the shows I want at the same time now, what with trying to get all the local newscasts so I don't miss anything....

I'm beginning to think I may be obsessed or something. :)

Yes you are...and about 1000 others.:crazy:

I am in Utah, depending on you Floridians to keep us informed... any news yet?

According to the WFTV article that was last updated at 11:03, everything was peaceful. If something happened, it must have been after that.

So no one mentioned on the news why and with whom Casey left the house in the early evening? I even from wftv and wesh and told them to find out why she was allowed to leave late today.

I am in Utah, depending on you Floridians to keep us informed... any news yet?

I've had CF News 13 on for the last hour, nothing. I think WFTV was the only station on the scene recording at the time, it happened about 11:40 I believe.

WFTV has a newscast starting at 4 or 5 AM, have the DVR set so I'll just have to wait until morning I guess...

Thanks Muzikman, will give me something to wake up and read or not

Are you sure they weren't rehashing a prior incident? It seems unlikely that something happened in the half hour between 11:00 and 11:30. Do George and Cindy generally even go outside that late at night?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back