17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way it's apples/oranges.

Racism is WRONG. Racial profiling is WRONG.
No matter who is on the giving or receiving end of it.

Until we can all agree that ALL racism is wrong, we are in a world of trouble.

IMO we are in a world of trouble if we can't see it IS apples/oranges
One is Racism,the other is not.

Since Tray died quickly after the punch, if it occurred, they may not be a lot of ante mortem bruising since his blood circulation stopped.

So what we know from whatever sources thus far

GZ claims through his spokesfriends (I know not a real word) that he had a broken nose, and his head bashed into the concrete. There seems to be some official confirmation because a police report says that he had blood under his nose and blood on the back of his head

But the video of him the night of the incident just does NOT support that there was a huge fight or even a minor scuffle, no injuries are apparent.

If the Autopsy shows no damage to Trayvons knuckles, then were are we?

We are left with just GZ's story that it was self defense.

I can hear it now, there are going to be those who are going to swear on a stack that you can have a broken nose and it not swell, that you can have your head beaten against concrete and there not be blood or even bandages from where the EMT treated you, and you can hit someone hard enough to break their nose and have no damage at all to your hand ....IMO JMHO and stuff

IMO we are in a world of trouble if we can't see it IS apples/oranges
One is Racism,the other is not.

The POST was an example of racial profiling.
That's what I said.
That's correct.

No apples or oranges in sight.

JMO

HiHater - IIRC that was taken not too long ago and was his mom's birthday - they went horseback riding.

Makes me sad to see him, thinking now he'll never get to ride a horse again. He had so much life ahead of him.

JMHO

Speaking of birthdays, Trayvon only turned 17 on Feb 2. He was truly a young kid, not an adult.

4 hours is a long time. Perhaps that explains the lack of blood.
We know he was treated at the scene.

JMO
in 4 hours you can also catch your breath, YES he could have cleaned up
nobody can say different, unless they know for sure.

I guess they washed his clothes then too........

The police report does not say there was blood on his clothes.

But, it does say there was blood coming from GZ's nose and back of the head.

This seems quite possible....I just did a google search to see if I could find an older article about his father as a judge prior to this incident. I went back 20 pages or so on the google hits to try to find info from PRIOR to this incident. While a number of sources do refer to him as a former judge in Virginia....the majority of the sources list him as a judge in ORANGE COUNTY FLORIDA!

And doesn't GZ's mother work in the local court system?

I think the toxicology test pretty much take 6 weeks. I don't think they can be sped up.

Because of the all the collusion going on between the police and DA, and maybe the retired judge dad, I will be suspicious if we are told he had drugs in his system.

The police report does not say there was blood on his clothes.

But, it does say there was blood coming from GZ's nose and back of the head.

If he was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head it must have not been much if it's not on his clothes. And IF they got into a fight and it was so minor that GZ only had such a small amount of blood..........then there sure was no need for deadly force.

I was thinking about these two supposed good friends of GZ, Taafe and Oliver. Things they said never quite added up, in my opinion.

They both first came out portraying themselves as his close and good friend, but as time went on it was shown that they weren't all that close or knew him all that well. It's strange that Taafe lost a son last year yet GZ just now sends him a message saying he's sorry about his son, wouldn't GZ have already known that? Oliver, it turns out is more of a social acquantance, and iirc, ( and I will look for a link) he spoke to him at work but they didn't hang out out together. They spoke as if they had inside evidence and knowledge, yet when pressed, they always say it's just the same info we've all heard.

Could it be that their staunch defense is more intended to protect the HOA than GZ?

JMHO

So what we know from whatever sources thus far

GZ claims through his spokesfriends (I know not a real word) that he had a broken nose, and his head bashed into the concrete. There seems to be some official confirmation because a police report says that he had blood under his nose and blood on the back of his head

But the video of him the night of the incident just does NOT support that there was a huge fight or even a minor scuffle, no injuries are apparent.

If the Autopsy shows no damage to Trayvons knuckles, then were are we?

We are left with just GZ's story that it was self defense.

I can hear it now, there are going to be those who are going to swear on a stack that you can have a broken nose and it not swell, that you can have your head beaten against concrete and there not be blood or even bandages from where the EMT treated you, and you can hit someone hard enough to break their nose and have no damage at all to your hand ....IMO JMHO and stuff

A reasoned analysis would probably say that any one of those scenarios COULD be remotely possible.....but reasoning also would make it obvious that ALL of those remote possibilities would not occur during the same incident.

jmo

I gotta say something. I live in a townhouse condo complex with one drive in and out about 50 units. It's owner occupied with a couple units rental and a couple in foreclosure. Neighbors know who lives there, children, spouses, and visitors to units are welcome. What isn't welcome is squatting in vacant units, people attempting to use the pool without being accompanied by an owner ect.

There has been some recent car/truck tool thefts and neighbors are on the watch. Now I don't care if a person is white/black/old/young/hoodie/no-hoodie, hispanic or purple. If you're unknown to the complex, people watch activities and if it's out of place it's usually known.

I think people would be negligent not to be observant and vigilant. I know some unknown people are watched just to see which unit they are associated with.

If a child went missing people here would be saying, I can't believe nobody saw anything because their not allowed to look at people with hoodies. Wrongo bongo...it's straw man at it's best.

Now it's a tragedy this young man lost his life and I can feel for his family but I'm way back trying to sort out facts from fiction.

If he was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head it must have not been much if it's not on his clothes. And IF they got into a fight and it was so minor that GZ only had such a small amount of blood..........then there sure was no need for deadly force.

And if he just shot someone who was supposed to be on top of him, pummeling him, at that close range, where's the blood from that?

JMHO

WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH???
When asked to stop he was defiant and proceeded.
Bobby Rush was asked to get off the floor.
Maybe they wont let him back on....I wonder?

lmbo Have you ever watched those guys on the House floor , they NEVER stop when told to about ANYTHING. :floorlaugh:

The law may soon find it in their best interest to arrest GZ, in not only to keep him in protective custody. They may realize that the leak of information from their office places GZ at higher risk. Not that I think he should be given special privilege, but just a thought.
GZ lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member