Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eileen730

Former Member
Reaction score
Syracuse, NY – Authorities are looking for a Chenango County woman who has been missing since Tuesday when she told her husband she was driving to Syracuse to shop at Destiny USA.

Jennifer L. Ramsaran, 36, of Sheff Road, in the Town of New Berlin, was last seen leaving her home on Tuesday, Chenango County Sheriff’s deputies said.

She was driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with a New York license plate of EFA1962

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/authorities_say_missing_woman.html

I wonder what the thing is about "she may have changed her hair color and style". Does that mean someone thinks she may have had a hair appt that day, after leaving, but don't know who her hairdresser is?

I wonder what the thing is about "she may have changed her hair color and style". Does that mean someone thinks she may have had a hair appt that day, after leaving, but don't know who her hairdresser is?

I take it to mean her hair color may be different from what is in the flyer.

Someone on the FB pg suggested she had her hair done last week.

I wonder if there has been any activity on her credit cards?

. . . . .
1zqaupt.png

. . . . . Image from "Missing" Facebook Page at link below

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...99051391.74183.212865135400495&type=1&theater

My concerns got greater as I looked around FB. If I break any rules here, please correct me MODS. Thank you. (Maybe we can make the FB Rules clear?)
It concerns me that the family/friends appear to be not spreading any word, or answering my messages to them. I messaged a friend of Jennifers (or maybe its a relative), as I noticed this friend added a photo of she and Jennifer, this past Friday, Dec.14. Under this photo, Jennifer's husband says, "thank you!".
I messaged this friend, Eileen S., and I offered to help and asked if they have heard from Jennifer. That was yesterday. Still... I've received no answer and see no updates at all. What do you do when the family seems to be disconnected, as it appears?
There's a woman missing here, and the way they reportedly found her phone, this doesn't look good. Where's the concern?

snipped
My concerns got greater as I looked around FB. If I break any rules here, please correct me MODS. Thank you. (Maybe we can make the FB Rules clear?)

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

"May have changed her hairstyle and color"? Doesn't anyone know what color her hair was when she was last seen?

i cant find hardly any info on this case other than the phone was found tossed out....other than that every story is the same and the fb is worthless (sorry, but no info there either, just the missing flyer...so that part is good...)jmo

It concerns me that the family/friends appear to be not spreading any word, or answering my messages to them. I messaged a friend of Jennifers (or maybe its a relative), as I noticed this friend added a photo of she and Jennifer, this past Friday, Dec.14. Under this photo, Jennifer's husband says, "thank you!".
I messaged this friend, Eileen S., and I offered to help and asked if they have heard from Jennifer. That was yesterday. Still... I've received no answer and see no updates at all. What do you do when the family seems to be disconnected, as it appears?
There's a woman missing here, and the way they reportedly found her phone, this doesn't look good. Where's the concern?

Yes, I noticed that. Her cousin mentioned it, which was how I found her FB. But there's just.. nothing.

Until I read about the phone I wondered if she might have gone off the road on the way to Syracuse. Her phone was found by the side of the road near Plymouth, maybe 20 minutes from home.

"May have changed her hairstyle and color"? Doesn't anyone know what color her hair was when she was last seen?
I don't know. I've reached out to some people who obviously know Jennifer, all to no avail. If it remains this silent and there are no updates, I don't see what we can do. Hangin' in here, hoping for some 'good' news!

Enter Jennifer Renz Ramsaran into the search box on Facebook..then click the search icon. When on the page that you are taken to click on "Public Posts" and you will see a post made by JR's husband, regarding his wife's disappearance, that a few people have shared.

Enter Jennifer Renz Ramsaran into the search box on Facebook..then click the search icon. When on the page that you are taken to click on "Public Posts" and you will see a post made by JR's husband, regarding his wife's disappearance, that a few people have shared.

I just get taken to her FB profile page? Where is the public posts button?

1. I can't find the option for "public posts".
2. This woman is MISSING! Searching for her poster shouldn't be difficult. IT SHOULD BE RIGHT OUT THERE, HITTING US IN THE HEAD!

Sorry for yelling, ;) This bugs me....

Following the posts here but not much to add.

Jennifer, where are you? Please come home safe.

You have to enter the full name Jennifer Renz Ramsaran then click search....then click on "Public Posts". See below.

1ghqip.jpg
Well, this is still more than I can seem to do, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, it should NOT be this difficult to find a MISSING persons Info. Very disturbing to me. It really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson