GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

I feel sick saying this - is it possible he burned her body some and that's what an autopsy is needed to know whom it is.

I feel sick saying this - is it possible he burned her body some and that's what an autopsy is needed to know whom it is.

Possible, but other explanations are more likely. First, if it is her, the body has been in a bag in extreme heat for more than 10 days. Second, something was written in an article linked earlier about the position of the body making it difficult - the body would not be removed from the bag until it was at the ME office, and so they may not have been able to see much of it. Third, they may indeed have a really good idea that it is either LJ or not, and just don't want to give out any info at all to avoid speculation before an absolute ID has been made.
My thoughts go out to the family, the waiting must be very difficult.

I know LE has said they have surveillance photos of NS on Sunday, July 8th making a withdrawal but I am wondering if he could have made withdrawals on the 4th-7th also which would give him more cash to run. He could also get cash advances on his credit cards. I also hope they are checking to see if money could have been wired to him, deposited in his account, or someone could have given him cash.

I have read some posts that he went to school in Oregon but I would think the last place he would want to show up is where people know him. I hope they are checking Canada. According to this link, he can enter Canada without a passport but can't return to the U.S. without one.
http://gocanada.about.com/od/canadatraveloverview/qt/uscitizenborder.htm

I apologize for being rude last night and if I offended anybody then I'm sorry. News stories often make things worse then it is. I will not post on this thread anymore. I'm praying for Lynn and her family my heart breaks.
Ahhh...no worries from me. That was kind of you to say that. I have problems with you posting.

We were all in a highly emotional/stressful state and on pins and needles wondering about ID of body. Then the news station posts that deceiving headline with Lynn's pic.

I'm thinking there isn't a lot of news about Nate because LE is keeping their investigation of him hush hush. If they have had sightings of him and witnesses to come forward, I don't think they would want to give that away and take a chance of him leaving from where he is.

i believe this to be true...i think that's why the timeline in this case has been released with alot of dates & very very few exact times of Nate's movements through this...they don't want to tip their hand i believe...i think he's alive and for very personal reasons i want him caught

We were all in a highly emotional/stressful state and on pins and needles wondering about ID of body. Then the news station posts that deceiving headline with Lynn's pic.

yes i was/am extremely stressed & 100% agree on the news headline written to get attention in my opinion...like i've said a few times on this forum, get a 2nd/3rd source then believe it to be true...the media in the rush to be the other station, sometimes mis-reports

i also have no worries...& im sorry if it sounded heated...i just want the facts out there is all

snicky069,
I appreciate how you keep us updated. Your posts reflect how Lynn has positively affected you while giving us insight to her personality/character...a beauty on the outside as well as on the inside.

Take care of yourself during this horrible stressful time. Prayers for you and all of Lynn's family.

snicky069,
I appreciate how you keep us updated. Your posts reflect how Lynn has positively affected you while giving us insight to her personality/character...a beauty on the outside as well as on the inside.

Take care of yourself during this horrible stressful time. Prayers for you and all of Lynn's family.

if Nate did what he said he did & this turns out to be her....i assure you she never deserved to go like this...she is beautiful, everyone sees the pretty faces of her on TV...she is much more than that...she's a special person & mother

i still hope & pray this is not her...everyone in our town feels the same, it's on everyone's faces wherever you go in our small town...tragic

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...h-carolina-is-lynn-jackenheimer#ixzz20no2ulnX

‎"Now it's about time for a manhunt for his *advertiser censored*." .......truer words have never been spoken

if that's your girl Raymond, bring her home where she belongs....my heart aches for you buddy

From your link:

The Dare County Sheriff's Office is expected to provide "additional information" at a 3 p.m. news conference. While authorities haven't confirmed the identify of the body, Johnson just has that feeling.

BBM, UBM I will anxiously await the PC

The slide show of Lynn broke my heart! :cry:

Local news Wavy 10 has said they won't be on the air at 3, but the website will be updated. I can't believe they won't be carrying the press conference live.

if Nate did what he said he did & this turns out to be her....i assure you she never deserved to go like this...she is beautiful, everyone sees the pretty faces of her on TV...she is much more than that...she's a special person & mother

i still hope & pray this is not her...everyone in our town feels the same, it's on everyone's faces wherever you go in our small town...tragic

No one deserves that. No one deserves to be robbed of their life by someone else. I'm so sorry you're going though all of this, Snicky. My heart and thoughts are with you and all of those who love Lynn.

Well if her stepfather has come to that conclusion on his own.....

:notgood:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back