2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't just *advertiser censored* or dirty pictures........this the real bad stuff deviant.
That could be even the murder rape stuff..............OMG!
Yes did he/she/both fantasize on this also?

I thought about BD cruising the web and printing those true crime stories. She wouldn't have dared to look at and download anything thing else right?

Now that's what you call love. The most I ever brought my honey home from work was a pizza.

So who was also at SA's mom's house to "alibi" him that day? I would guess they will blame it on them if there were images viewed/downloaded while he was there.

Or can LE tell who actually logged in at a specific time, say per their password, etc?

Wasn't his uncle there?

Wonder if they had a pop up blocker on their computer. If not - every *advertiser censored* related pop up image is now stored on the comp. That could explain some of the images (I hope)

I'm thinking the *advertiser censored* on the computer was in the Internet Cache and cookies from *advertiser censored* sites. Some of those can be accessed as images.

He must have saved his favorite images on the flashkey drive in the dresser drawer.

I remember the Danielle Van Dam trial in which the kidnapper had saved a large collection of child *advertiser censored* on discs and kept them on a bookshelf. Some of it was so disturbing the Jury members felt traumatized. But that was obvious child *advertiser censored* with younger kids. There's almost no way for LE to prove that girls are younger than 18 in anonymous pictures from the Internet.

Knox said:
Most workplaces would look down upon printing a bunch of true crime stories and taking tools home to tattoo your son too, but that didn't stop BD.
Good point! Who was her supervisor, I wonder? How did she get away with all that stuff?

This isn't just *advertiser censored* or dirty pictures........this the real bad stuff deviant.

It really doesn't have to be that severe to fit the legal definiton of Deviant.

There are sooooooooooooo many men out there who are addicted to internet *advertiser censored*. It's a huge problem, IMO!

I'm not a SA supporter by any means, but I would like to know what kind of deviant *advertiser censored* they are talking about and if it has something to do with what he might have done to Hailey.

and if you asked 100 different people exactly what qualified as *advertiser censored* in their mind, you'd probably get at least 75 different answers! Don't know what the legal definition of *advertiser censored* is..but for the average person, depending of course on many, many variables, such as upbringing, thoughts, beliefs, morals, life experience, etc.. that question would have many different answers I would bet...

Also I feel bad for Amber Dubois mom who befriended BD.
Her daughter's killer was also into *advertiser censored* real bad.
That killers mom was into that wild runners group IIRC.

Every child activist should now just focus on Hailey and forget supporting BD, JMOO

It really doesn't have to be that severe to fit the legal definiton of Deviant.

So true.. That's why I want to know exactly what kind of stuff it is...None of my business...but I want to know anyway, lol! :eek:hwow:

and if you asked 100 different people exactly what qualified as *advertiser censored* in their mind, you'd probably get at least 75 different answers! Don't know what the legal definition of *advertiser censored* is..but for the average person, depending of course on many, many variables, such as upbringing, thoughts, beliefs, morals, life experience, etc.. that question would have many different answers I would bet...

to me there is art and beauty..(tasteful).........then there is dirty *advertiser censored*.....NOT....
deviant............:sick:

Wonder if they had a pop up blocker on their computer. If not - every *advertiser censored* related pop up image is now stored on the comp. That could explain some of the images (I hope)

you see, this is the thing as well, i dont think SA wasnt looking at stuff most people probly wouldnt dream of looking at, he's made it clear he's into things like that! but, for example, my boyfriend and i watch familyguy and dexter and things like that online and everytime we do it opens a new window with the video, usually partypoker or money off things. but, every now and again it opens a new tab to *insert sexy meet a girl online site with rude name" which i just close and dont think about. now, im really bad at deleting my history as i dont use my computer for anything i'd be embarresed about...until the other day when i took my laptop to work and let my workmate use it and the menu bar came up with the adress for one of the rude sites - i was mortified at and she pretended not to notice!
:loser:

According to the Texas Penal Code, the legal definition of "deviant" doesn't leave any wiggle room in terms of sexual behavior that many consenting adult couples (both heterosexual & homosexual) might engage in. Apparently, in Texas, the homosexual sex act is defined as deviant (therefore illegal), as well as certain oral sexual acts between heterosexual couples. I'm wondering how "deviant" these images are.

Having said that, I find it completely hypocritical that Billie thinks she's in a position to speak @ a rally about human trafficking.

Is she not aware that many of the women and men depicted in *advertiser censored* images are themselves victims of human trafficking? Not everyone who poses for *advertiser censored* sites or who are filmed in "adult" movies do it of their own *free will*. The *advertiser censored* industry is a multi-billion dollar industry - and, as such, has victimized & exploited many many women and men.

And if Billie tries to claim she didn't know the memory stick was in her dresser drawer, or that she didn't know what was on it, I'll scream.

According to the Texas Penal Code, the legal definition of "deviant" doesn't leave any wiggle room in terms of sexual behavior that many consenting adult couples (both heterosexual & homosexual) might engage in. Apparently, in Texas, the homosexual sex act is defined as deviant (therefore illegal), as well as certain oral sexual acts between heterosexual couples. I'm wondering how "deviant" these images are.

Having said that, I find it completely hypocritical that Billie thinks she's in a position to speak @ a rally about human trafficking.

Is she not aware that many of the women and men depicted in *advertiser censored* images are themselves victims of human trafficking? Not everyone who poses for *advertiser censored* sites or who are filmed in "adult" movies do it of their own *free will*. The *advertiser censored* industry is a multi-billion dollar industry - and, as such, has victimized & exploited many many women and men.And if Billie tries to claim she didn't know the memory stick was in her dresser drawer, or that she didn't know what was on it, I'll scream.

BBM yes, she should not be there at all. Nor should they suport her at all. JMOO

So did BD think the *advertiser censored* thing would never be released to the media?

Legally speaking almost all "regular" *advertiser censored* is considered deviant. Anything but straight vaginal sex is considered deviant, and almost all *advertiser censored* includes deviant images.

I'm not a huge defender of SA, personally I think he was involved in something, BD gives me the major creeps, but having *advertiser censored* on his computer does not a killer make. There could easily be 100 images downloaded from one page visit(and not downloaded, but dl to the harddrive as cached or cookie images or temp. files)

AHHH!!! Don't remind me! That image is burned into my brain, get it out! :panic:

OT and prolly TMI :crazy:..but I remember my daughter, who was 3 at the time and had been taking a nap..walking in on her dad and I once. She said "DADDY, your pants are falling down!!!" He just said "ut-oh, they sure are sweetheart, Thank You SO Much for telling me"...I coulda' died..all I can say is I was SO thankful for the innocence of that age..Never would have been able to pull that off so easily had she been any older...

Wait til NG gets ahold of this news!

We need a presser real bad!

I am now feeling bad for the guys/gals that had to watch and analyse defiant sex photos..........esp if the sick pics are of children or Hailey.
Can you imagine trying to count all of these?

One hundred eight thousand, four hundred ninety six. One hundred eight thousand, four hundred ninety-seven. One hundred eight thousand, four hundred ninety-eight. Phew! I'm finally finished counting 'em. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow