George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there any mention of "blow back" blood spatter on GZ?

If GZ fired his gun during a struggle while on the ground with TM on top of him, then TM's blood should be on him somewhere. On his face, hands and clothes. No gun powder residue on GZ or TM from firing a gun from close range while on his back on the ground?

That would tell about how close he was when he fired his gun. If there was an exit wound to TM's back was the bullet recovered at the scene?

The blood patterns on back of his head is still just weird to me. The blood just stops flowing? In two different directions around the same time? Fighting for your life and no blood is smeared on your head or clothes while your moving around trying to get a man off of you. None of your blood on a boys hand"s that you claim was banging your head against a sidewalk?

Why would you let a man, whose said his head was pounded on a sidewalk several times, and those injuries might need stitches, go without transporting him to the ER so they could check to see how severe his wounds were and if he had a head concussion?

Why would you not want to see how badly hurt you were when you were in a fight for you life? Blood flowing from the back of your head, blood flowing down your throat and you say your OK.

Okay, there were injuries. They existed. Do you realize how many people saw GZ the night this happened? As evidence comes in, stories are told, not one single person has said they saw GZ with no injuries. This guy was in a police station, and not one single individual has testified or affidavited, or told the Enquirer that they saw him with zero injuries. Doesn't that make you think? As to their severity, their existence proves contact. Because legally, the first law breaker is responsible. The first contact is responsible. Some say GZ tried to detain him. Show evidence of that? I would like to see it, it would directly influence my opinion. That would make him, in my opinion, guilty of manslaughter for provoking the fight that lead to death. Is there anything to back up that conclusion in regards to injuries?

Okay, there were injuries. They existed. Do you realize how many people saw GZ the night this happened? As evidence comes in, stories are told, not one single person has said they saw GZ with no injuries. This guy was in a police station, and not one single individual has testified or affidavited, or told the Enquirer that they saw him with zero injuries. Doesn't that make you think? As to their severity, their existence proves contact. Because legally, the first law breaker is responsible. The first contact is responsible. Some say GZ tried to detain him. Show evidence of that? I would like to see it, it would directly influence my opinion. That would make him, in my opinion, guilty of manslaughter for provoking the fight that lead to death. Is there anything to back up that conclusion in regards to injuries?

The Enquirer? Really?

Injuries only prove he was involved in an altercation. It does not tell us who started it. Certainly it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that GZ was the initial aggressor given the fact that he got out of his car to pursue TM. It's also not beyond that realm TM may have felt threatened by GZ when he found out he was on foot. I mean who does that???? The only person with all the information was GZ. Unfortunately some of GZ's information that he formed in his own head about TM was wrong. So does anyone really think that GZ approached TM in a Mr. Congeniality frame of mind. I doubt that. His mindset was who are you and what are you doing in my neighborhood, which would probably provoke an equality aggressive response. His injuries prove only that he was in a fight, that he probably fell backwards and hit his head on an object harder than his head. Those injuries do not show he was repeatedly battered by someone continually striking his head on the sidewalk. There would be more injuries than a cut and a scratch which is all it appears to be. We all know head wounds bleed more so than other wounds. Plus the fact the EMT cleared him within minutes tells us his wounds were probably superficial and appeared to have stopped bleeding once he arrived at headquarters. Certainly no dripping blood there. If there were any deep, gaping wounds I would think the SFD EMT would have covered it with a bandage to keep it clean. But even that was not done or GZ just refused to have the bandage put on his head. Also absence of blood on the front on his shirt is missing. You would think with a bloody nose there would be a fair amount of blood that dripped onto his shirt. And we can't see any. It might be there but his nose in the headquarter's pictures look as if he was cleaned up pretty quickly and no blood residue is seen on his face.

What we know is for GZ to have gone after TM GZ did not want TM to get away and may have been willing to do anything to stop him from leaving. GZ's truck was at the cut through and GZ would not want TM to get too far away from where LE would arrive. So what exactly did GZ do to keep TM from heading home. TM was 70 yards from home with a very important game about to start why would he waste his time on GZ unless he had no choice. jmo

The Enquirer? Really?

I saw him with no injuries, as did everyone here who saw the police station surveillance tape. No visible injuries. Nada. None. I did later see something that was supposed to be an "Enhanced" version of the surveillance tape. Had a big red "X" on the top of his head. No resemblance to the so-called injuries shown on the ABC photo.

Does George Zimmerman need to show he sustained severe injuries in order to claim self-defence? If evidence is produced showing he sustained a bloody nose and some lacerations to the back of his head would that be enough to show he was trying to prevent great bodily harm by using deadly force?

Does George Zimmerman need to show he sustained severe injuries in order to claim self-defence? If evidence is produced showing he sustained a bloody nose and some lacerations to the back of his head would that be enough to show he was trying to prevent great bodily harm by using deadly force?

George claims he was beaten to a pulp on the sidewalk & had his nose broken but nothing is visible in police video 20 minutes afterwards at SPD! Why would anyone believe him about self-defense when he lied about his injuries? He created faux injuries in his statements & lied about self-defense to justify gunning down Trayvon so nothing he says can be trusted JMO. Once a liar always a liar, especially to get out of trouble (this time a MURDER charge!!) all jmo.

:moo: :moo:

Nothing in SYG says he already had to have severe injuries before he could use deadly force.

George claims he was beaten to a pulp on the sidewalk & had his nose broken but nothing is visible in police video 20 minutes afterwards at SPD! Why would anyone believe him about self-defense when he lied about his injuries? He created faux injuries in his statements & lied about self-defense to justify gunning down Trayvon so nothing he says can be trusted JMO. Once a liar always a liar, especially to get out of trouble (this time a MURDER charge!!) all jmo.

:moo: :moo:
I haven't seen any of George Zimmermans statements to police released yet. And I haven't seen any EMT or medical reports released either. How can we say what he claimed his injuries were at this point? Calling him a liar is premature in my opinion.

See, you have equated "threatened" to "ticked off', which is not true, nor the same thing. Have GZ shot TM when he "ticked" him off, he would have done so right after he left the vehicle, and not waited until TM attacked him.

George's 'source' claimed he was frightened that Trayvon was circling his vehicle. But that didn't happen imo because Trayvon wasn't "at" George's vehicle, because George didn't call 911 EMERGENCY & didn't bother to tell the dispatcher! Plus George had to run after Trayvon to catch up and kill him, and that's a fact because we know Trayvon was shot approx 233 ft from George's truck per Concerned Papa's great maps & SFD calls.

Imo George did NOT have the injuries he claims, there was no actual 'fight' because Trayvon was just trying to get away when George pulled his gun, thus the horrible cries from Trayvon before he was shot. So..... was George frightened, threatened, ticked-off or obsessed with a black kid that dared to walk on "George's" property when he decided to pursue & kill him? All JMO.

:moo:

I haven't seen any of George Zimmermans statements to police released yet. And I haven't seen any EMT or medical reports released either. How can we say what he claimed his injuries were at this point? Calling him a liar is premature in my opinion.

That's your choice but I think the police video says it all & he's lying to save himself. JMO

:moo:

IDK, Ranch. The City Manager of Sanford says we've seen, at least, some of George's statements to LE through a "leaked" article at the Orlando Sentinel:

This is what the Sentinel has learned about Zimmerman's account to investigators:

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that. [2:26]

There is about a one-minute gap during which police say they're not sure what happened.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear………..

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._1_miami-schools-punch-unarmed-black-teenager

The accuracy of this article’s information was validated by the City Manager of Sanford, FL:

TMSanfordLeak-1.jpg

Seems to be more or less the same story his father told in his Sean Hannity interview.

IDK, Ranch. The City Manager of Sanford says we've seen, at least, some of George's statements to LE through a "leaked" article at the Orlando Sentinel:

Seems to be more or less the same story his father told in his Sean Hannity interview.

I'm sorry. I should have said in regards to injuries suffered. This is the thread about GZ's injuries.

I'm sorry. I should have said in regards to injuries suffered. This is the thread about GZ's injuries.

From the same article CP posted...

When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head.
Paramedics gave him first aid but he said he did not need to go to the hospital. He got medical care the next day.

Oh, ok here's picking up where I snipped the article:

.....and they exchanged words.

Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police. Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose, according to the account he gave police.

Zimmerman fell to the ground and Trayvon got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk, he told police.

Zimmerman then shot Trayvon once in the chest at very close range, according to authorities.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._1_miami-schools-punch-unarmed-black-teenager

From the same article CP posted...

When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head.
Paramedics gave him first aid but he said he did not need to go to the hospital. He got medical care the next day.
Thanks imamaze. So independently from GZ, there's reports of injuries to his face and head.

I know the photo shows two cuts. I've never said he had none ,but it's the lack of injuries in those places. If your laying on your back with your head being pounded, wouldn't you be moving around trying to buck the person off that is beating the crap out of you?

I would expect to see bloody abrasions along with the gashes. I would expect to see more blood and in more places than what is shown in that photo. Wouldn't you be grabbing the hands that were holding your head to make them stop and let go? Wouldn't you, in a death struggle, be moving all over the place, moving your head and body around trying to get away.

That to me, as a reasonable person, seems more likely than two minor cuts on the back of his head that really had a small amount of blood.

I think GZ took it upon himself to be an armed patrol and a bully and a young man got killed. It wasn't like he had no choices to make. He made a choice and created a hostile situation and a confrontation that ended in a young boys death.

He could of made his presence known in less aggressive ways and made his point.

He could of diffused the situation by making eye contact and a hey how are? Most people would nod and move on after being seen. That was what Trayvon was doing. He was seen by a strange acting man that was now after him. He had every reason to be alarmed and he was doing exactly what the majority of people would of done. He was moving on.

Thanks imamaze. So independently from GZ, there's reports of injuries to his face and head.

Ranch, here's my point and the reason I posted what has been verified as George's statement to LE, if we're going to acknowledge that George and the SPD said he had some injuries, shouldn't we acknowledge where he indicates he got them AT?

Every bit of insight available to us from this verified article, his attorney's questioning of the Investigator at the Bond Hearing, and his father's detailed accounting of what George told him about that night, all tell the same story and sequence of events.

George got out of his vehicle.....followed Trayvon on the sidewalk for 18 seconds until the dispatcher told him to stop.....continued on to the next street over for an address....was walking back to his vehicle when Trayvon attacked him and started beating him.

George's father got fairly specific as to the location of this beating:

He continued walking down the sidewalk directly in front of him to the next street to get an address. He got an address.

He was walking back to his vehicle.

Trayvon came from his left side…from that area where the sidewalks meet…and started beating him.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hanni...-trayvon-martin-shooting?page=2#ixzz1svJVUFyf

If this deal went down anything like George told LE, how did the body wind up 70 yards from Trayvon's own back door as George Zimmerman's OWN ATTORNEY volunteered at the bond hearing?

From the Bond Hearing recording at the [1:19:55] mark:

GILBREATH: Because the location he was found in….is probably….and I don’t have the exact measurements….it’s in the path to the back door of the house where he was staying.

O’MARA: I think the evidence suggested it was 70 yards away, right?

http://www.wral.com/news/video/11004815/#/vid11004815

Do you realize that's over 170' away from where George's story says he got these injuries? In the OPPOSITE direction from this vehicle he was supposedly walking to?

The three attachments below show in this order:

-The location of where Trayvon was staying per the NY Times

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eading-to-the-shooting-of-trayvon-martin.html

-Image showing 70 yard distance

-Image showing distance to "that area where the sidewalks meet"

Something's not right with this story.

Attachments

• TMResidence.png
    TMResidence.png
    406.3 KB · Views: 11
  • TM70Yards.png
    TM70Yards.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • TM70Yards1.png
    TM70Yards1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
So what WOULD convince you that there were injuries? I mean COME ON. No bandages, means no injury, bandages means FAKED to indicate an injury that wasn't there. Police report that there were injuries, well, police report must have been faked. A PICTURE of one of the injuries. Nope, must have been faked, and if not, well, he caused it himself maybe, and where are the pictures of the OTHER injuries.

Lets be honest, you are placing an UNFAIR amount of pressure on GZ to "prove" he was injured, then shooting down EVERY offering that he was injured, NOT with "reason" or investigative techniques, but with UNREASONABLE statements and accusations.

I'm not sure how it is unreasonable to say that IF Zimmerman had needed bandages on the back of his head and/or his nose the next day that he would have needed them minutes after the incident occured. When I am bleeding I do not wait until the next day before I apply a much needed bandage. I don't know of anyone that does.

The police report that we have seen was not a complete or final report. It stated that there was blood on Zimmerman's nose and back of the head. I have said before that I am not sure that all of the blood was Zimmerman's considering he had shot Trayvon and then placed his hands on him. I know that Trayvon was bleeding as it has been described that Trayvon was lying face down in a pool of blood.

I also do not believe that simply because there are two small lacerations on the back of Zimmerman's head that it is evidence that Trayvon attacked him (first or otherwise) and banged his head on the sidewalk. What it does tell me is that at some point Zimmerman fell and hit his head. I think that is completely reasonable seeing how it was raining that night and the ground and sidewalk were both wet.

So while some may think that simply because I refuse to believe Zimmerman's claims of what happened that night (when he has every reason under the sun to lie since he is facing 2nd degree murder charges) that I am being unreasonable then I am sorry. However, I am not going to change my opinion without proof that I am wrong and that Zimmerman is right.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members