ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that while it is only my opinion, I do think the victim might have possibly been drugged, now that's only my opinion, but from what I've seen (yes, I watched the video) his movements at the beginning looked uncoordinated and like that of someone who may have been out of it. I have used drug's before, though I wish I hadn't and no longer do, and know what that kind of out of it feeling is and that's what it looked like to me. Even if he was there willingly and maybe even tied up willingly (sexually) I still get this feeling as if he wasn't fully aware of his situation and the danger his was in. I won't go on to speculate as to whether he was drugged by the person who done the killing (who I do believe was LM) or whether he may have took them willingly if he was indeed going to partake in consensual sex with Luka, b/c I have no idea, but I do believe on way or the other that he was under the influence of something. But that is just speculation on my part, and in no way means he was, or that anyone else's opinion aren't correct. IMO

No I havent but he sure looked drugged to me, he was very groggy looking and only half conscious from the looks of the way he moved and struggled to lift his head up.

Coupled with the fact LM (allegedly) posted under his alias cutelittlenemo1 saying the best sedative is liquid morphine as it is extremely quick and doesn't take much time to kick in.

The victim was not forced at gunpoint or otherwise kidnapped, let us just put it that way. He was tied up consentually because he thought it would be fun. Gay males make up what....maybe 10% of the male population? Or more like 5%? If someone were to grab a victim off of the street what is the likelihood that they would also just happen to be gay and such.

Hmmmmm. Statistically unlikely.

Can you entertain the possibility that LM invited him over for a drink? And then gave him a drink that was spiked with drugs?

The victim was not forced at gunpoint or otherwise kidnapped, let us just put it that way. He was tied up consentually because he thought it would be fun. Gay males make up what....maybe 10% of the male population? Or more like 5%? If someone were to grab a victim off of the street what is the likelihood that they would also just happen to be gay and such.

I could be misinterpreting you here, but are you saying that gay males are more likely to want to be tied up than anyone else??

I don't see the connection between him being gay and being tied up.

I have to say that I really resent this line of reasoning. A man was brutally murdered and to suggest that he was "INTO" his murder is just wrong on so many levels. Yes, it is probable that he went willingly to Luka's apartment. It is also probable that he was given something to drink that rendered him unable to defend himself, and I believe that is clear in the video, if I am to believe the 99% of people who watched it and agree he was drugged. You are the 1% suggesting he was enjoying himself. Please. Stop.

Thank you to Facie who sent me this:
The BOLDED parts indicates to me that YES they can SEE SOMEONE eating parts but they CANNOT CONFIRM it is MAGNOTTA so this, to me, answers the question that they cannot directly tie him to that video conclusively and his face is never shown as such.

"Police confirmed Tuesday they have video evidence Luka Rocco Magnotta, accused of the grisly murder of a Chinese national studying in Montreal, may have eaten some of his victim before sending parts in the mail to political parties.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...till+missing/6731784/story.html#ixzz1xQQEXESl

Coupled with the fact LM (allegedly) posted under his alias cutelittlenemo1 saying the best sedative is liquid morphine as it is extremely quick and doesn't take much time to kick in.

cutelittlenemo1 was absolutely him. In fact, one of his sockpuppets pointed us in the direction of cutelittlenemo1's posts only minutes after they were posted.

That is a good point but he also didnt try and hide, he was at a bar partying and talking to people while his face was on every news channel and the front of every newspaper, he openly went to internet cafes etc. Certainly not the behavior of someone living in fear of getting caught because he did something very bad. I think a case could be made that he is not criminally responsible because of insanity and a case could be made otherwise, I could effectively argue both sides of that to some degree of success.

IMO, his "real" face was really not that recognizable, compared to the pictures that had been published of him as a wanted man. I believe it is possible that he was cunning enough to know this.

Sorry if this has been addressed ... guess i'll have to move to the east coast to keep up with this particular forum.

I dont know what kind of foreplay you are in to but when I am with a chick and foreplay is going on she is usually flopping around, kicking and screaming pretty actively and not acting like she is half conscious and struggling to move or lift her head up to see what the hell is going on.

Its possible that he was drugged. It's also possible that him acting like he was drugged as part of Magnotta's 'movie' (if you believe the craigslisting posts are his) and that he was killed via the throat slash.

"Police confirmed Tuesday they have video evidence Luka Rocco Magnotta, accused of the grisly murder of a Chinese national studying in Montreal, may have eaten some of his victim before sending parts in the mail to political parties.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...till+missing/6731784/story.html#ixzz1xQQEXESl

Everything I have read indicates that they do see someone eating something but they cant be certain it is him, of course we all know it is him but it isnt what you know its what can be proven in court, I dont think they can see his face on the video, the key word here is MAY have eaten. In otherwords it MAY have been Luka but they are not certain because they cant see his face.

I don't think anyone is disputing there was a sexual element. However, I don't think Jun Lin was all, OKAY, KILL ME UP!

I personally didn't see any want from the victim. He adjusted a few times, but not in a sexual manner toward LRM. He moved about lazily, when he was moving, like someone in a deep sleep.

He wasn't that lazy, he was shifting his hips around quite a bit, and shifting towards the killer, no testing the bonds or appearing even slighty stressed.

Were drugs involved? Oh most certainly! Did June Lin say "kill me up", probably not. Having said probably not there is NO word on how these two met. Not sure why the MSM is being so quiet about that aspect.

Maybe some Canadian PC thing? They don't want to bring gay hook up sites into this?

Its possible that he was drugged. It's also possible that him acting like he was drugged as part of Magnotta's 'movie' (if you believe the craigslisting posts are his) and that he was killed via the throat slash.

Yes that is possible too.

Yes that is possible too.

If he was killed via throat slash the killer cleaned up the throat with a firehose and dried it off afterward. If the killer isn't a clean freak that despises blood (?) then the throat slash was post mortem.

If he was killed via throat slash the killer cleaned up the throat with a firehose and dried it off afterward.

I have personally seen the throat slash picture. Where do you come up with these things? There was plenty of blood.

Maybe some Canadian PC thing? They don't want to bring gay hook up sites into this?

I have used gay hook up sites in the past and never been tied up. Sometimes I've just had a coffee with the guy, sometimes gone further, and twice even ended up in a relationship. All permutations.

Are gay hook up sites any more likely than straight hook up sites to have people looking for S & M? I don't think so.

Why are you trying to link the fact of being gay to the fact that some people, of all perusasions, like a bit of bondage?

What bothers me more, is their insistance in calling Lin Jun his "lover". There is no evidence they even knew each other before the killing.

"Magnotta and Lin knew each other, according to Montreal police. A source told QMI the men were lovers and Magnotta became upset because Lin ended the relationship and was seeing another man."

June 9, 2012
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/06/09/19858446.html

"“We believe those two individuals knew each other,” Lafrenière said of Lin and Magnotta."

June 1, 2012
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...ictim-identified-as-concordia-student-lin-jun

He wasn't that lazy, he was shifting his hips around quite a bit, and shifting towards the killer, no testing the bonds or appearing even slighty stressed.

Were drugs involved? Oh most certainly! Did June Lin say "kill me up", probably not. Having said probably not there is NO word on how these two met. Not sure why the MSM is being so quiet about that aspect.

I'm not sure where you see suggestive sexual positioning.

At :30 he shifts to the left while Luka is on the right.

At :40 he shifts again, slightly toward Luka, who is still on the right, he raises his head and moves his legs in a manner that suggest he might wish to sit up (IMO) but can't, then lays his head back down and shifts to the left again, away from Luka.

Then he's dead and the stabbing starts. Am I missing other movement? (Not being snippy, genuinely asking.)

ETA: Also I'm confused about people thinking they just met or met for sex. There were several articles and report stating a friend, the one who had reported Jun Lin missing, confirmed they had been dating. And one was upset about the other seeing someone else. Am I misremembering or missing something there too? It's hard to keep up at times.

Nevermind, I see that was answered above me.

"Magnotta and Lin knew each other, according to Montreal police. A source told QMI the men were lovers and Magnotta became upset because Lin ended the relationship and was seeing another man."

June 9, 2012
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/06/09/19858446.html

"“We believe those two individuals knew each other,” Lafrenière said of Lin and Magnotta."

June 1, 2012
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...ictim-identified-as-concordia-student-lin-jun

Yes, those things were reported very very early in the case, but later Lin Jun's friends disputed that and said they had never heard of Magnotta.

I have read 3 different reports and they all say something to the effect that he MAY HAVE eaten body parts. Lets look at what that means.

If you say "Luka ate body parts" that means you seen body parts being eaten and you seen him eating them.

If you say "Luka MAY HAVE eaten body parts" you are saying BODY PARTS CAN BE SEEN BEING EATEN but we do not know FOR SURE IT WAS LUKA that was eating them, it may have been him but we arent certain it was him, we ARE CERTAIN body parts were being eaten though AS WE CAN SEE THAT MUCH.

So that tells me they cannot SEE HIS FACE even on the unedited video. Which is going to be interesting when this goes to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam